Kali's rule book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Thou shalt not wrap us in a towel. It demeans us both.

Thou shalt not refer to anything related to us in a food way. No burritos or loafs or anything else like it.

First off i shall start by saying, I'm sorry for not checking this earlier! But the human wouldn't let ME, ME on the computer!!! Grrrrrr....

But those are bith great rules!! I'm adding them now!

[align=center]Rule #35[/align]
[align=center]Thou shalt not wrap us in a towel. It demeans us both.[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted form the 3 wise rabbits under the name Korr_and_Sophie[/align]

[align=center]Rule # 36[/align]
[align=center]Thou shalt not refer to anything related to us in a food way. No burritos or loafs or anything else like it. [/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted form the 3 wise rabbits under the name Korr_and_Sophie[/align]

Becknutt wrote:
This is Ruby. I have a rule that just must be added, quickly, before slave mother takes all my work AGAIN and I have to start over AGAIN.

Such rule should read:

'Thou must not take my paper shreddies, ever. As in Ever, Ever. or else. (You may however adjust their position only so long as the purpose of such adjustment is to clear a space for my food.)'

And also added to the schedule, I request:

'1 new, non previously chewed telephone book, no less than 2" thick to be placed inside a new non previously chewedchewie box each second Saturday promptly by noon.' Upon fulfillment of such demand, IMAY at my sole discresion then allow you to remove the paper shreddies I am through with. Maybe.

:biggrin2:Kali your rule book should be required reading for all humans!

Those rules are perfect! Very well said! I'm adding both right now!And yes, you're right my rule book should be required in what ever those places little humans go to... skool... something like that. But humans need to read them most deffinatly!!!

[align=center]Rule #36[/align]

[align=center]Thou must not take my paper shreddies, ever. As in Ever, Ever. or else. (You may however adjust their position only so long as the purpose of such adjustment is to clear a space for my food.)[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from the wiseQueen Ruby [/align]

[align=center]Rule #37[/align]

[align=center]1 new, non previously chewed telephone book, no less than 2" thick to be placed inside a new non previously chewedchewie box each second Saturday promptly by noon.' Upon fulfillment of such demand, IMAY at my sole discresion then allow you to remove the paper shreddies I am through with. Maybe.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from the wiseQueen Ruby [/align]

this be nemo!

i gots a rule fo yo book kali.

THOU SHALT NOT ALLOWETH THE DOGGETH TO STICK HIS HEAD INTO MY CAGETH.

i hate when he comes in with his doggie breath and doggie teeth and starts with his big stupid doggie tongue. i said hey joey you go 'way now, this is my room, and the big dumb doggie keeps trying to kissie me.

UGH.

nemo!

timetowaste wrote:
this be nemo!

i gots a rule fo yo book kali.

THOU SHALT NOT ALLOWETH THE DOGGETH TO STICK HIS HEAD INTO MY CAGETH.

i hate when he comes in with his doggie breath and doggie teeth and starts with his big stupid doggie tongue. i said hey joey you go 'way now, this is my room, and the big dumb doggie keeps trying to kissie me.

UGH.

nemo!
That's very good, I shall add it now.

[align=center]Rule #38[/align]
[align=center]THOU SHALT NOT ALLOWETH THE DOGGETH TO STICK HIS HEAD INTO MY CAGETH.[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted from King Nemo
[/align]

Becknutt wrote:
It's Queen Ruby. ;)

Thanks for posting my rules!
Oh my gosh, your ladyship i'm sorry!!! I put King Rudy instead of Queen Ruby, wait no I put it right, it was the computer... yeah... the computer... :bagheadWell, I'lll change it now as the computer can not understand my typing!

i have two new ones! if they are okay...

thou shalt not move the position of my water bottle. or my food dish. or my veggie dish. or my paper shreddies. or my hay rack. or my hangy toys. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!

and

thou shalt place five (yes, FIVE! NO LESS! more is always welcome, though) craisins on top of my new feed every morning promptly at 8. failure to do so may force me to resort to peeing outside my litter box.

georgie the 12 1/2 pound wonder bun!

ps- i had to adjust my title...i gained a little weight...:embarrassed:

ppss- can i have a fancy title too? i noticed so many folks that are queens or kings or princes...i live in west virginia...i'm 99.9% sure that i am the king of the country called west virginia!

Georgie wrote:
i have two new ones! if they are okay...

thou shalt not move the position of my water bottle. or my food dish. or my veggie dish. or my paper shreddies. or my hay rack. or my hangy toys. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!

and

thou shalt place five (yes, FIVE! NO LESS! more is always welcome, though) craisins on top of my new feed every morning promptly at 8. failure to do so may force me to resort to peeing outside my litter box.

georgie the 12 1/2 pound wonder bun!

ps- i had to adjust my title...i gained a little weight...:embarrassed:

ppss- can i have a fancy title too? i noticed so many folks that are queens or kings or princes...i live in west virginia...i'm 99.9% sure that i am the king of the country called west virginia!
Those are very good your Lordship. I shall post them both, and of course I'll use your title. :)

[align=center]Rule #40[/align]
[align=center]Thou shalt not move the position of my water bottle. or my food dish. or my veggie dish. or my paper shreddies. or my hay rack. or my hangy toys. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!
[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted fromthe King of West Virgina Georgie the 12 1/2 pound wonder bun[/align]

[align=center]Rule #41[/align]
[align=center]thou shalt place five (yes, FIVE! NO LESS! more is always welcome, though) craisins on top of my new feed every morning promptly at 8. failure to do so may force me to resort to peeing outside my litter box.
[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted fromthe King of West Virgina Georgie the 12 1/2 pound wonder bun[/align]

[align=center]Rule #42[/align]
[align=center]I say no one shal tuch my tommy!!!!!!![/align]
[align=center]-Quoted form the all mighty Oreo and Gumbo[/align]

O, Queen Cali, I have just discovered thineMost Royal List of Rules!

Mayest I have Thine Permission to issue this Most Important Decree?

"Thou shalt NEVER placeth the nastyMedicinewithin my royal mouth, EVER!To do so shall result inmine Wrath. And by this thoushaltKnow my Wrath: I will thumpeth in thy direction,and I wilst withdrawMine Royal Presence from thee!"

Thus sayest Sir Muffin the Magnificient One.

And, Queen Kali, mightest I declare the following:

Mine Naptime is Sacred. Thou must not Disturbeth it!

I do defer to thine most Respected opinion,

Dame Skippery, Sovereign of the Lionheads

[align=right][/align]
[align=right][/align]

Back