Kali's rule book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
[align=center]Rlue #1[/align]

[align=left]Tho must not touchth me or pull out my fuzz; even if it is falling outh.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Rule #2[/align]
[align=left]You must giveth on tome KALI allllllllllllllllll of the treats. Even if some were to be feed to Teacup.[/align]

Martha G wrote:
Hey, this is Biscuit & Roxie,

We think you might want to add another rule

#6 No matter how cute you think we are, thou shalt not pick us up! Pet us on our terms.
I will!!! It'll be rule #7!

[align=center]Rule #7[/align]

[align=center]No matter how cute you think we are, thou shalt not pick us up! Pet us on our terms.
-Quoted from the wise words of Biscuit & Roxie
[/align]

[align=center]Rule #8[/align]
[align=center]Tribute must be paidth every Monday at 10:00 of the clock. Ifth tho is unable to pay, tho shalt be puth to work inth the great floor mines!!!![/align]

[align=center]Rule #9[/align]
[align=center]Ifth tho doesn't make thy bed we shale ripp it to tiny peices.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #10[/align]

[align=center]Twigs and sticks should be given onto me every 3rd Monday of the Month.[/align]

Hey, Simi here, and I think you should add "Tho shall not bring new members into my house to be my slave without the inspection of the queen of the housefirst."

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Hey, Simi here, and I think you should add "Tho shall not bring new members into my house to be my slave without the inspection of the queen of the housefirst."
Great!!!! It'll be rule #12!!!

[align=center]Rule #12[/align]
[align=center]Tho shall not bring new members into my house to be my slave without the inspection of the queen of the housefirst.[/align]
[align=center]-Quted from the great Simi[/align]

Good, someone finally takes notice to my queenship!

You have been moved from "internet follower" to "First internet follower"

Three cheers for you!

- *Queen* Simi

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Good, someone finally takes notice to my queenship!

You have been moved from "internet follower" to "First internet follower"

Three cheers for you!

- *Queen* Simi

I'm honored to have such a high rank in your country Queen Simi. I'm the Queen of thecountry Wisconsin!! Were I rule from thetallest window of the highest room.

-Queen Kali

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Thou shalt not shut us in the cage ever. Leaving the house, going to bed and us chewing things are NOT valid excuses.
That's a great rule!!! I'll add it now.

Latest posts

Back