Kali's rule book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A consolidate list of rules so the slaves may read them and know their place.

Pudge the Scribe

[align=center]Rule #1[/align]

[align=center]Tho must not touchth me or pull out my fuzz; even if it is falling outh.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #2
[/align]

[align=center]You must giveth on tome KALI allllllllllllllllll of the treats. Even if some were to be feed to Teacup.[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #3[/align]

[align=center]Tho shelt not vaccum.[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #4[/align]

[align=center]You must ask before you enter.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #5[/align]

[align=center]Tho shalt leth me into thy closet.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #6[/align]

[align=center]Tho mustn't pick up my poop.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #7[/align]

[align=center]No matter how cute you think we are, thou shalt not pick us up! Pet us on our terms.

-Quoted from the wise words of Biscuit & Roxie[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #8

Tribute must be paidth every Monday at 10:00 of the clock. Ifth tho is unable to pay, tho shalt be puth to work inth the great floor mines!!!![/align]

[align=center]Rule #9[/align]

[align=center]lfh tho doesn't make thy bed we shale ripp it to tiny peices.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #10[/align]

[align=center]Twigs and sticks should be given onto me every 3rd Monday of the Month.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #11[/align]

[align=center]Thoshalt sleep in my room.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #12[/align]

[align=center]
Tho shall not bring new members into my house to be my slave without the inspection of the queen of the housefirst.
-Quted from the great Simi[/align]

[align=center]Rule #13[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not shut us in the cage ever. Leaving the house, going to bed and us chewing things are NOT valid excuses.[/align]

[align=center]- Quted from the 3 wise rabbits under the name of Korr_and_Sophie[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #14

[/align]

[align=center]tho shalt not trim my toenails...EVER![/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Georgie the 8-pound WonderBun![/align]

[align=center]Rule #15[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not read a newspaper without giving me a section[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #16

tho shalt never ever call my bunny chub "FAT"[/align]

[align=center]
Rule #17

Tho shalt not make fun of my bunny butt roll![/align]

[align=center]Rule #18[/align]

[align=center]Tho shalt not lock me in my cage.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #19[/align]

[align=center]Tho shalt let us eat all the funitre and wall papper we disire![/align]

[align=center]-Quoted form the Great Prince[/align]

[align=center]Rule #20[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt lets us pee onthy's bedding [/align]

[align=center]Quoted from Rudy the Great[/align]

[align=center]Rule #21[/align]

[align=center]"Thou shall not ever put any type of harness on us under ANY circumstances."

-Riley, Prince of Pennsylvania[/align]

[align=center]Rule #22[/align]

[align=center]"Thou shalt not withold from us any substance that we make known a strong desire to partake in"

-Quoted form Butterfinger The One And Only[/align]

[align=center]Rule #23[/align]

[align=center]Slaves shall come running to fullfill any need on the first thump!

- Quoted from Princess Velvet of Indiana[/align]

[align=center]Rule #24[/align]

[align=center]"Thou shalt always make sure that our water is fresh and if it more than one day old and alsostale ....that is the end of the human!... He that doth not provide us with fresh water shall kneel before the dogs and die."[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted form the wise Angieluv[/align]

[align=center]Rule #25[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not move items in my home. Everything is the way I like it.[/align]

[align=center]Quoted from the wise Penelope[/align]

[align=center]Rule #26[/align]

[align=center]No touching the roaylity (aka: any rabbit)[/align]

[align=center]-Based off of "NO TOUCHY THE CWOVERBUNNY"[/align]

[align=center]Rule #27[/align]

[align=center]The brushing is over when I say its over, not when the slaves arm gets tired.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Rudy the Great[/align]

[align=center]Rule #28[/align]

[align=center]"Thou shall let us dig up all thys plants for our own amusment "[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted form the Great Prince[/align]
[align=center]Rule #29[/align]
[align=center]"Thou shall give us full access to thy's hay, even the hay thy has set aside for the rest of the month."[/align]
[align=center]Quoted from Rudy the Great[/align]
[align=center]Rule #30[/align]
[align=center]Only royalty and their slaves are allowed on the couch, all lower life forms i.e. dogs, cats etc., shall stay on the floor.[/align]
[align=center]Oreo the Beautiful[/align]
[align=center]Rule #31[/align]
[align=center]Thos shall not pet me EVER!!!![/align]
[align=center]Rule #32[/align]
[align=center]Tho shalt not cover up a construction site!!! I mean, who cares about a little chewed up carpet!!! If I said to do it, it's okay!!![/align]
[align=center]Rule #33[/align]
[align=center]Next to the water bowl a leaf of romaine lettuce must be placed every day at 10 of the clock.[/align]

A continuation of the consolidated list;

[align=center]Rule #34[/align]

[align=center]Each visitors must pay a fee of 3 yogurt chips per visit[/align]

[align=center]Idea taken from The Might Oynx[/align]

[align=center]Rule #35

You must get any rabbit with the name Vinagan neutered!!!

There is an example of a rabbit that needs to be "fixed" on MY blog.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #35[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not wrap us in a towel. It demeans us both.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted form the 3 wise rabbits under
[/align]

[align=center]Rule # 36[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not refer to anything related to us in a food way. [/align]

[align=center]No burritos or loafs or anything else like it. [/align]-Quoted form the 3 wise rabbits under the name Korr_and_Sophie

[align=center]the name Korr_and_Sophie[/align]

[align=center]Rule #36[/align]

[align=center]Thou must not take my paper shreddies, ever. As in Ever, Ever. or else. (You may however adjust their position only so long as the purpose of such adjustment is to clear a space for my food.)[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from the wiseQueen Ruby [/align]

[align=center]Rule #37[/align]

[align=center]1 new, non previously chewed telephone book, no less than 2" thick to be placed inside a new non previously chewedchewie box each second Saturday promptly by noon.' Upon fulfillment of such demand, IMAY at my sole discresion then allow you to remove the paper shreddies I am through with. Maybe.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from the wiseQueen Ruby [/align]

[align=center]Rule #38[/align]

[align=center]THOU SHALT NOT ALLOWETH THE DOGGETH TO STICK HIS HEAD INTO MY CAGETH.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from King Nemo[/align]

[align=center]Rule #40[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not move the position of my water bottle. or my food dish. or my veggie dish. or my paper shreddies. or my hay rack. or my hangy toys. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! [/align]

[align=center]-Quoted fromthe King of West Virgina Georgie the 12 1/2 pound wonder bun[/align]

[align=center]Rule #41[/align]

[align=center]thou shalt place five (yes, FIVE! NO LESS! more is always welcome, though) craisins on top of my new feed every morning promptly at 8. failure to do so may force me to resort to peeing outside my litter box.[/align]

[align=center]Rule #42[/align]

[align=center]I say no one shal tuch my tommy!!!!!!![/align]

[align=center]-Quoted form the all mighty Oreo and Gumbo[/align]

[align=center]Rule #43[/align]

[align=center]"Thou shalt NEVER placeth the nastyMedicinewithin my royal mouth, EVER!To do so shall result inmine Wrath. And by this thoushaltKnow my Wrath: I will thumpeth in thy direction,and I wilst withdrawMine Royal Presence from thee!"
[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Sir Muffin the Magnificient One. [/align]

[align=center]Rule #44[/align]

[align=center]Mine Naptime is Sacred. Thou must not Disturbeth it!
-Quoted from Dame Skippery, Sovereign of the Lionheads[/align]

[align=center]Rule #45[/align]

[align=center]Thou shalt not wave thy loud clicky thing at me![/align]

[align=center]Rule #46[/align]

[align=center]Thou must not forceth me from Mine royal chamber...perhaps I doeth not want to grace thee with Mine Royal Presence!![/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Princess Baby, the Divine[/align]

[align=center]Rule #47[/align]

[align=center]"There must be no limit to the givings of the SACRED BANANA CHIPS![/align]

[align=center]If thou failest to do Mine royal Command, thou shalt get the BACK!!"[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Sir Barney, the Royal Guardian of the Sacred Banana Chips[/align]

[align=center]Rule #48[/align]

[align=center]"Sweetie-Poo" is not an acceptable nickname.[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Prince BunBun[/align]

[align=center]Rule #49[/align]

[align=center]
Thou shall not leave the lights on when staying up late. Some of us are trying to sleep!

-Quoted from Prince BunBun
[/align]

[align=center]Rule #50[/align]

[align=center]Thou shall never eat a fruit without first offering thy rabbit some.

-Quoted from Prince BunBun[/align]

[align=center]Rule #51[/align]

[align=center]Thou shall not stare at me.

[align=center]Rule #52[/align]

[align=center]A new toy is to be offered at least once a week. Disapproval of said toy will result in it being removed immeadiatly and having it replaced with a new one.

[align=center][/align]

fank you fir posting the consolwidated (whatever dat word is) list fir all our humin slaves to read! if i knew how to use the printer thing, i'd print it out fir mommie ladie and post it on my door.

:bunny5 Georgie Bunny:bunny5

Thank you Pudge the Scribe for the consolidate list of our rules! I do wish that the humans would read this. I sorry I couldn't get on the computer to update the rule book. (bad bad bad human) I really do like your rule Ebony. I'll add it now.

[align=center]Rule #53[/align]
[align=center]The rabbit shall decide when 'out of hutch' freedom timeshould be concluded, never the human

- Quoted from the Great Ebony x
[/align]

All human clothes must be regarded as fair game if a rabbit chooses to chew them

and

The operation of loud appliances (such as washing machines or tumble driers) should not occur when a rabbit is in the vicinity.

Guy xox

Back