Kali's rule book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wabbitmom12 wrote:
O, Queen Cali, I have just discovered thineMost Royal List of Rules!

Mayest I have Thine Permission to issue this Most Important Decree?

"Thou shalt NEVER placeth the nastyMedicinewithin my royal mouth, EVER!To do so shall result inmine Wrath. And by this thoushaltKnow my Wrath: I will thumpeth in thy direction,and I wilst withdrawMine Royal Presence from thee!"

Thus sayest Sir Muffin the Magnificient One.
Oh, Sir Muffin that is an excelent decree! I shall add it now!

[align=center]Rule #43[/align]
[align=center]"Thou shalt NEVER placeth the nastyMedicinewithin my royal mouth, EVER!To do so shall result inmine Wrath. And by this thoushaltKnow my Wrath: I will thumpeth in thy direction,and I wilst withdrawMine Royal Presence from thee!"

-Quoted from Sir Muffin the Magnificient One. [/align]

wabbitmom12 wrote:
And, Queen Kali, mightest I declare the following:

Mine Naptime is Sacred. Thou must not Disturbeth it!

I do defer to thine most Respected opinion,

Dame Skippery, Sovereign of the Lionheads
That is an excelent rule! I shall add it now!

[align=center]Rule #44[/align]
[align=center]Mine Naptime is Sacred. Thou must not Disturbeth it!

-Quoted from Dame Skippery, Sovereign of the Lionheads[/align]

I find this thread hilarious!

My name is Kali. =]

Sorry, I can't think of any good ones..

Princess Baby, the Divine, requests that you add this decree to thine royal rule book:

[align=center]*Thou must not forceth me from Mine royal chamber...perhaps I doeth [/align]
[align=center]not want to grace thee with Mine Royal Presence!!*[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]O, Queen Cali, might thou addest to thine Royal rule book this Command:[/align]
[align=center]"There must be no limit to the givings of the SACRED BANANA CHIPS![/align]
[align=center]If thou failest to do Mine royal Command, thou shalt get the BACK!!"[/align]
[align=center]Signed,[/align]
[align=center]Sir Barney, the Royal Guardian of the Sacred Banana Chips[/align]

rawrr. wrote:
I find this thread hilarious!

My name is Kali. =]

Sorry, I can't think of any good ones..
Why thank you Lady Kali! I'm proud to share mine royal Queenly name with you!

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Princess Baby, the Divine, requests that you add this decree to thine royal rule book:

[align=center]*Thou must not forceth me from Mine royal chamber...perhaps I doeth [/align]

[align=center]not want to grace thee with Mine Royal Presence!!*[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]O, Queen Cali, might thou addest to thine Royal rule book this Command:[/align]

[align=center]"There must be no limit to the givings of the SACRED BANANA CHIPS![/align]

[align=center]If thou failest to do Mine royal Command, thou shalt get the BACK!!"[/align]

[align=center]Signed,[/align]

[align=center]Sir Barney, the Royal Guardian of the Sacred Banana Chips[/align]

Sir Barmey those are excelent rules! I must add them promptly!

[align=center]Rule #46[/align]

[align=center]Thou must not forceth me from Mine royal chamber...perhaps I doeth
[/align]

[align=center]not want to grace thee with Mine Royal Presence!!
[/align]

[align=center]-Quoted from Princess Baby, the Divine[/align]

[align=center]Rule #47[/align]
[align=center]"There must be no limit to the givings of the SACRED BANANA CHIPS!
[/align]
[align=center]If thou failest to do Mine royal Command, thou shalt get the BACK!!"
[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted fromSir Barney, the Royal Guardian of the Sacred Banana Chips[/align]

If it pleases the Queen, please note that Rule # 46 was actually a quote from *Princess Baby, the Divine*. She and Sir Barney occasionally collaberate upon use of the internet.

Mightest thou agree to credit Princess Baby for her most Wise decree?

My most humble thank you,

Wabbitmom12, the Loyal Servant

wabbitmom12 wrote:
If it pleases the Queen, please note that Rule # 46 was actually a quote from *Princess Baby, the Divine*. She and Sir Barney occasionally collaberate upon use of the internet.

Mightest thou agree to credit Princess Baby for her most Wise decree?

My most humble thank you,

Wabbitmom12, the Loyal Servant

Oh my, once again my computer has made a mistake! Because it's always the computer's fault! NEVER mine!!! Just making sure that everyone remebers that! COMPUTER!! NOT ME!! :baghead

I will fix the computer's mistake Princess.

I've got a few...

"Sweetie-Poo" is not an acceptable nickname.

Thou shall not leave the lights on when staying up late. Some of us are trying to sleep!

Thou shall never eat a fruit without first offering thy rabbit some.

Thou shall not stare at me.

A new toy is to be offered at least once a week. Disapproval of said toy will result in it being removed immeadiatly and having it replaced with a new one.

I'll add more when I think of some. I probably spelled some things wrong, so feel free to correct my mistakes.

*Prince BunBun

Prince BunBun wrote:
I've got a few...

"Sweetie-Poo" is not an acceptable nickname.

Thou shall not leave the lights on when staying up late. Some of us are trying to sleep!

Thou shall never eat a fruit without first offering thy rabbit some.

Thou shall not stare at me.

A new toy is to be offered at least once a week. Disapproval of said toy will result in it being removed immeadiatly and having it replaced with a new one.

I'll add more when I think of some. I probably spelled some things wrong, so feel free to correct my mistakes.

*Prince BunBun
That's very good, I will add them now!

[align=center]Rule #48[/align]
[align=center]"Sweetie-Poo" is not an acceptable nickname.[/align]
[align=center]-Quoted from Prince BunBun
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Rule #49[/align]
[align=center]Thou shall not leave the lights on when staying up late. Some of us are trying to sleep!

-Quoted from Prince BunBun
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Rule #50[/align]
[align=center]Thou shall never eat a fruit without first offering thy rabbit some.

[/align]

[align=center]Rule #52[/align]
[align=center]A new toy is to be offered at least once a week. Disapproval of said toy will result in it being removed immeadiatly and having it replaced with a new one.

[/align]

Latest posts

Back