I love accents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
Lol! I do talk to them, all the time. Usually during the days it's just me and the buns at home, so we talk :D I'm just not normally recording it on video lol....

Actually, me and Steve will sometimes have a conversation with the bunnies. I'll say something like 'hey Chalkie, are you ok?' and Steve will reply for her something like 'she says she's fine, but she's looking for oats. And her name is Chalk'

Or when I go to the shops, and I ask Steve if he wants anything, every time, without fail, he says 'what about Snowy aren't you going to ask her?' So I ask 'want anything from the shops Snowy?' and Steve, always, without fail says 'yes, she would like some fennell and some Guinness please' !!!

Yeah.... we're crazy! :shock:
Robin and I do that a lot - but when I try to talk to them and answer for them - if she's not around and Art is - he gives me the strangest looks...

By the way - I do know that I am the one talking - not the rabbits!

:biggrin2:

TinysMom wrote:

LOL! Yeah, same here..... honest.... :embarrassed:

No, seriously, I don't think we're crazy, but it has become quite a way of life round here to have conversations with the bunnies... I blame it all on Steve for starting it lol.... He says that he's the only one that can understand them though lol...

irishbunny wrote:
Dublinperky wrote:
My brother decided to have an Irish accent recently and he actually does very well.

Hehe I'd love to hear that! As long as it's not that stupid leprechaun accent that some American people think we have, like on The Simpsons, whenever there is an Irish person on they have red hair and talk like leprechauns :X

It's NOT the way we talk :)

Oh no it is not like that at all! He actually has an Irish accent! Becca I love your accent!!!!! I'll try to make a video with my accent ofcourse right after those pics of the bunnies I've been promising!:baghead

Aly!

I made another one..lol.. I am being a tard.. I was sitting at the old house waiting for the cable guy to come take the box...lol

The accent that wasn't Australian but is pretty funny- is Southern Maine...

Really it is!

That's part of why I love going home to Maine...you can hear that accent from Portland up to Bangor...

LOL! You guys sound just like me!

I'll look at Clover and say "Cwovabunny not home, she left da cage, go away"...... when she's hiding in her blankie......

Or, I'll complain for Bo "Where da heck are da hayses???"

mouse_chalk wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

LOL! Yeah, same here..... honest.... :embarrassed:

No, seriously, I don't think we're crazy, but it has become quite a way of life round here to have conversations with the bunnies... I blame it all on Steve for starting it lol.... He says that he's the only one that can understand them though lol...

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I made another one..lol.. I am being a tard.. I was sitting at the old house waiting for the cable guy to come take the box...lol

:roflmao:

Zin you crack me up!! I love your accent!

I loved 'lets look over at the raaaaabbit' but then there was no rabbit lol..... :biggrin2:

That is ok Rob asked if she was drunk.

mouse_chalk wrote:
GoinBackToCali wrote:

:roflmao:

Zin you crack me up!! I love your accent!

I loved 'lets look over at the raaaaabbit' but then there was no rabbit lol..... :biggrin2:

Zin i loooove your accent! And Squidz voice!! ahhh i love it! lol. I love Australian accents, and Squidz is really strong! Reminds me of the guys on Finding Nemo!

Becca, your voice is so sweet sounding!! And i just love it!

Emily

I LOVE British accents, but I had no idea how DIFFERENT all of you would sound. It's just like people in the US, everyone sounds different depending on where you come from. But, just wanted to say that I love Jen's, Fran's and Becca's accents.

Oh, and Peg...for some reason your voice reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher, I LOVED her and as soon as you started to speak I thought "Mrs. Radar??!!" LOL

I love hearing everyone's voices....I hope more people participate :)

RexyRex, I LOVE your accent.

Susan
hase192.gif

I wonder if Zin will slap me in the head if I say I think she sounds like a cross between Britney Spears, Reba McIntire and Charlise Theron in "Monster".

I still haven't done mine yet, gah! I will have to remember to do it today. I'm gonna get a vid of my grandma talking to my great grandma in the hospital later too, g-grandma has a Scots accent and grandma has a NZ one with a Scots twist, I think they sound cool.

*edit* I'm just uploading a quick one now! I was waving the camera all over the show and no idea what it was pointed at, haha*

Latest posts

Back