I love accents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishbunny wrote:
I can't believe I'm doing this lol- Please don't laugh at me! :p

I like your accent! It sounds what I would imagine to be 'typically Irish'. I guess I don't know much about regions... I can understand what you're saying, but you still have a very Irish sound.... Whereabouts is it you're from again?

I should have spoke more clearly! I'm from the West, Clare lol. Basically all I'm saying is 'Hi guys I just thought I would put up this video to show you my Irish accent, because there is no Irish accent in the I love accents topic, and mouse-chalk bumped it up so I thought I would put it in now because I didn't put one in at the time. Also some people think it sounds like a Scottish accent, let me know anyway and leave a comment about what you think of my accent and all that , ok so, bye' lol, I was rushing too so.

Noooo, I said I CAN hear what you're saying lol! Although our tumble dryer is on at the moment and it's playing up, so it's SUPER loud, so I couldn't hear all of the words, although I could hear your voice, if that makes sense lol.... :p

I'll have to psych myself up to do this .... and there's not a drop of wine in the house! definately not tonight:)

mouse_chalk wrote:
Noooo, I said I CAN hear what you're saying lol! Although our tumble dryer is on at the moment and it's playing up, so it's SUPER loud, so I couldn't hear all of the words, although I could hear your voice, if that makes sense lol.... :p

Oh ok lol, well glad you like it, I'dlove a nicer accent!

Sabine- Just do it! I did it lol and I'm in the video and all and sound like an idiot, I want to hear your German accent!

irishbunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

Oh ok lol, well glad you like it, I'dlove a nicer accent!

Sabine- Just do it! I did it lol and I'm in the video and all and sound like an idiot, I want to hear your German accent!
It's coming up tomorrow. I promise.

hey, irishbunny, you sound like some people i know!
but i have a "derry" accent and some donegal.
its werird. sure ill put one up, some time.....:p
(and i knew what you were saying)

Just took a voice clip and somehow can't upload it to youtube:( What am I doing wrong?

irishbunny wrote:
If the file is over 100mb then it probably won't upload. What's happening when you try to upload.
A message is coming up saying "can't upload":(

irishbunny wrote:
Did you try photobucket?
It wouldn't upload there either. I think I may have to reformat it or something or take it as a video clip rather than just a voice clip. Maybe that was the problem.

Well, here it is, after the third take (couldn't stop the giggles)

I got my ten year old son to tell a joke (sorry this is the best he came up with, the others were worse) to give you an idea of a Cork accent which is of course tooooooootally different from Grace's:biggrin2:

And, embarrassingly, there's my accent....

Hehe you can hear a tinge of Irish in your accent too :biggrin2:On the Cork, boy! Love the Cork accent, you should hear my cousins accent, it's sort of like that except stronger. Does your son say boy or girl like 'are you comin' boy?' or 'are you comin' girl?' my relations always say that.

Latest posts

Back