I love accents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fran, I thought you would sound way more 'posh' than that for some reason lol! You sound quite Kentish, which makes sense I guess :p I like your accent!

Awww and little Archie hopping round the kitchen..... :D

I'm feeling sheepish about mine..... I sound like an idiot! :?

This is a great topic. I laugh at how everyone dislikes their voice. Good Godme included. I've been mistaken for a man over the phone, now please I know I have a deep voice but a "Man":faint:.

I've also been told that I should get a job at some of those Phone S?? Lines, Yeah right I wouldn't know what to say. LOL (I didn't want to spell the whole word as their may be some Youngins on here.)

Fran I just Love your voice, and I understood everything you said. Gosh I have a friend from Scotland whose family had lived in Canada for over 20 years. I couldn't understand her father the firstfew times I met him, I would look at her to translate for me.

What drives me nuts about accents are the people who work at these call centers, unfortunately many of them do not speak the English language very well and on top of that they have very thick accents.

I will get a video of me one of these days to put on here.

BTW Zin, you do not sound anything like what I expected you to sound like. I love your voice too.

Susan:)

My roommate's dad is from South Africa and has an Afrikaans accent (it's like an odd British accent). I love listening to him talk! He has a different sense of humor, too. I also like German accents. The whole switching "W" sounds to "V" sounds (and vise-versa) makes me giggle.

NZminilops, I like your accent! I've heard you on a video or two! :p

Will's family is from Michigan, but they sound like they are from the South. His mom is the worst, though. She says "wor-sher" instead of "washer". It's hilarious. Will gets his accent back when he is around them... weird...

pinksalamander wrote:
Cringe :bagheadSorry it ends so abruptly but I pressed it by accident :( And sorry the house is so messy! LOL!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
OMG I love your accent! and Lottie is just the cutest!!

I'm so embarrassed! LOL. Like others have said my accent changes alot when I get excited or angry. I tend to go all posh if I'm excited or all common sounding if I'm angry LOL.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Hope you don't mind me adding in a video... I really don't think I have an accent anymore but anywho.It doesn't have Floof in it but does have some pretty cute kittens, I don't talk alot in it but do have other videos on my youtube account where I do talk more(namely the one with Reyna trying to catch dust), this was taken last night. And the reason I kept looking at the camera was Reyna was on the other side of it getting a little too interested with the toy and I didn't want her to knock over the camera, had to keep an eye on the little nutbucket.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVP45xTND2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVP45xTND2s[/ame]

errmm. lol.
I Looove everyone's accent!! Fran your voice is soooo sweet.

Well.. me.. urm i grew up in nz ever since i was just 8.. i didnt speak much english so.. my english is kiwi "english" lol. so my accent is kiwi accent. not as mumbly though.. except sometimes i start speaking british haha lol.

i dnt know if i should post or not...

should i?

Prisca L :pinkbouce:

I love everyones accent, i love listening to all the videos, i am trying to get one put up but i have to use my digital camera and you cant hear to well i will try today.

Fran i love your accent

I love this! Fran I adore your accent!

*quite lovelay"..... haha! so cute!

I'll try to do one later - I don't know if I have an accent....... probably do of some sort but not like Zin or the ones from England, etc.

Fran I LOVE your accent! You sound like 'proper American' to me.... Like on the TV and stuff :p

I love how you say bunnies though- like 'Barnies' ! :biggrin2: And Chase is soo cute!

I don't think anyone likes my accent! :cry1::p

lmao! First I was thinking it was one of the gals from the UK when I saw Fran's link...... I was like "WHAT?" This doesn't sound like someone from there!

So I checked.........

Then I hear Fran say the dog needs a haircut....... but she can't walk hardly so the dog will wait....... I couldn't figure out what was wrong that she couldn't walk........ HAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, Fran is extremely preggers!

YAY!

OMG Jen that is what you t hink AMericans sound like....... ugh i am so sorry America,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your accent Jen

Bo......... lol yes it is Fatty Fran,lol

OMG! I know why I was getting so confused! Your name is fran but so is pinksalamandors! (yes I just realized that LMAO!)....... jeeeeez!

Jen I adore your voice! I got giggles when you said you did the first time around. That sounds like something I would do!

Aww thanks for commenting you guys! I was feeling very silly about posting in the first place lol.....

I would post the first video but I would literally die lol. Chalk chinned my finger and I said a high-pitched 'aww thanks Chalk!' and then got the giggles over talking to myself on video and had to stop! :shock: :p

You weren't talking to yourself! You were talking to Chalk!

I talk to my bunnies all the time..... is there something wrong with that? I even ask them questions like "what are you doing Boo?" and sometimes I will answer for them....... :D

I'd bemore concerned if Ithought they wereverbally answering for themselves... that's when youcould send me to the padded room in a straight jacket...

ha ha I talk to mine too but i am never usually recording it,lol.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
You weren't talking to yourself! You were talking to Chalk!

I talk to my bunnies all the time..... is there something wrong with that? I even ask them questions like "what are you doing Boo?" and sometimes I will answer for them....... :D

I'd bemore concerned if Ithought they wereverbally answering for themselves... that's when youcould send me to the padded room in a straight jacket...
Lol! I do talk to them, all the time. Usually during the days it's just me and the buns at home, so we talk :D I'm just not normally recording it on video lol....

Actually, me and Steve will sometimes have a conversation with the bunnies. I'll say something like 'hey Chalkie, are you ok?' and Steve will reply for her something like 'she says she's fine, but she's looking for oats. And her name is Chalk'

Or when I go to the shops, and I ask Steve if he wants anything, every time, without fail, he says 'what about Snowy aren't you going to ask her?' So I ask 'want anything from the shops Snowy?' and Steve, always, without fail says 'yes, she would like some fennell and some Guinness please' !!!

Yeah.... we're crazy! :shock:

I've got my accent video ready :D I'm just uploading it onto photobucket.

Latest posts

Back