I love accents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, mine SUCKS! OMG I sound like a right drongo haha! The sound of the voice changes when it's uploaded, the quality goes all weird and I sound metallic.

Please excuse the messy room, I'm not feeling well today so spending a lot of time in there :D.

http://www.dailymotion.com/nzminilops/video/x78wzi_p1010558_fun

At the end I say "Nobody laugh" but I cut myself off so it sounds like "Nobody laa" hehe.

NZminilops wrote:
Ok, mine SUCKS! OMG I sound like a right drongo haha! The sound of the voice changes when it's uploaded, the quality goes all weird and I sound metallic.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your accent - and I loved the accent on your tv shows too.

As far as your room ... honestly..who cares? Its YOUR room - not ours and we love you for YOU...not for your house.

I could listen to you talk all day long though...

RexyRex wrote:
We are soooo slow at work, so, here goes nothin'!
As soon as I heard the first two words from you - I was like, 'I've heard that accent before...where is it?"

Then you said "North Carolina" and I was like, 'That's it!"

We lived in NC for 6 years and loved it...I miss hearing that accent.

I love your bunny - if he were mine I'd name him Zeus after my flemmie - but then again - I seem to want to name almost ANY white bunny Zeus after him...

Where do you work - or should I say what type of company is it? That's a very nice looking office setup type thing....fancier than most of our companies here in SW Texas...

I could listen to you talk all day long too!

JadeIcing wrote:
By the way it was nice hearing your voice again.
oh Thank you, no one in my house or family knows that i did this ,they would think i was insane,lol, which i am but this would verify it,lol.

Southern accents...:inlove:

There's something about a southern drawl that triggers something inside of me...almost like a past life thing. I went to NC for a week a few years ago and it was just like I was coming home somehow. The day we had to leave to go back to Canada I was literally in tears; it felt like I was once again being torn away from *home*. Hearing someone with a southern accent is like hearing 'family' to me...yet I was born and raised in Canada. I think the stork got my drop-off point mixed up when I was born. :p

I was reading the language thread and thought it would be a good idea to BUMP this, so anyone who 'missed' it the first time round can add their video! :p And the newer members as well....

:bump:bump:bump

Oh great. I am going to listen to everyone's accent now. Not sure if I will put on mine:(

TinysMom wrote:
As soon as I heard the first two words from you - I was like, 'I've heard that accent before...where is it?"

Then you said "North Carolina" and I was like, 'That's it!"

We lived in NC for 6 years and loved it...I miss hearing that accent.

I love your bunny - if he were mine I'd name him Zeus after my flemmie - but then again - I seem to want to name almost ANY white bunny Zeus after him...

Where do you work - or should I say what type of company is it? That's a very nice looking office setup type thing....fancier than most of our companies here in SW Texas...

I could listen to you talk all day long too!

Whoops! I'm sorry Peg, I didn't know you asked me questions or I would have responded. I work for a female-owned siding sub-contractor. We do anything on the exterior of a home except for stone or brick. It's only the owner, me and our assistant, I love it! Now if only the economy would pick back up so we could really start working again :(

Thank you for complimenting my accent! I'm always afraid that people will make fun of me when they hear me talk. I may not be able to do anything about my accent, but I always make sure to use proper grammer....except after some drinks, then it is "hickville" here I come :D. Thank God I rarely drink.

Sabine- PLEASE put a video up!! I would love to hear how you sound.

I am having a ball with this:biggrin2:
May put my kids on for another sample of an Irish accent..

Latest posts

Back