Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joshua just picked up the photos from the printer, they cut off part of Sophie's head, but he said it doesn't look too bad. I want to get the cards out so they are going as is. I will stuff envelopes tonight (they are already addressed and signed) so I can pop them in the mail tomorrow.

I love seeing what everyone comes up with. I show the buns all of the pictures before I put them up. Joshua thinks Archie is very handsome and looks like a gray version of Gary. He may not know what the breeds are, but he knew they were the same. He's coming along nicely :)

Ha Ha Watermelons,

I did some together and the some idividual cards

I got Gina's today, it's Beautiful. What a lovely Furry family you have.

This is so exciting, going to the pot box and not getting just bills. lol:bunnydance:

Susan :nod

Got Morgan's card today, thank you! This really makes going to the mailbox fun!! :jumpforjoy:

I mailed all of my cards this afternoon so hopefully the post office can read my horrible handwriting:biggrin:

Just mailed my cards out. I apologize in advance. I had one to many margaritas and the sharpie was making me high. My writing may be a little slanted. And I kept forgetting to put the pictures in so Omar had to reopen them for me!

I swear someone is stealing my mail too.

My fridge is starting to fill up with the CUTEST cards! I actually think I am going to hang them all above my boys' condo, so they can see all the other pretty buns when they go to bed at night! :D

Just want to remind everyone to please get your cards mailed out today if you can! If you can't, don't stress, just do it as soon as you can. The world will not end if people get their cards a little late :) And no one apologize for what their cards look like, I'm sure they're all wonderful and we will love them no matter what!

I just mailed mine- 55 to the US, 6 to Canada, 2 for NZ, 1 for Holland, and 1 for Israel! They aren't all bunny people, but they all get bunny pictures because I have to share the joy of my children. :)

I got Carries, Morgans and Susans today. They are all SO wonderful. Thanks!!!!!! :)

Mission accomplished! I just got back from the post office, so my cards are on their way. I didn't mean to wait til the last minute, but I was sick all last week and didn't want to dribble snot on your cards. :p

Also: My received count is up to 5! I've gotten cards from Lisa, Morgan, Carrie, Susan, and Gina :) :rabbithop

I just got cards from Brandy, Paige, April and Kaley! That brings my total up to 9.
They are ALL so adorable! Oh my, I love all the bunnies. But I have to say that April's card takes the cake in the adorable department!
I can't wait to get the rest of them!

Yikes I mailed cards out on friday!

Brandy the buns loved getting mail with their name on it! So thoughtful!

Up to 8 cards. Got three today. It's so exciting!

I recieved - 1) Carrie's what a gorgeous card
2) Alma's I love Snowmen and Derby's picture
3) Morgan's adorable card
4) April, Oh my gosh what a great poem on the card and the bunny pictures are adorable

Thanks so much

Susan, Daisy Mae, Winston & Vega :inlove:

Morgan and Susan - thank you! I fell in love with that card when I saw it. It totally cracked me up!

I must confess though, I have a spectacular iPhone app that put effects on my bunny pictures. None of them are willing to sit for me and let me dress them. Believe me I tried. :embarrassed:

Over the weekend I got Susan and Carrie's cards!! Thanks so very much, I love each and every card and I even bought a special card tree to display them all on!
Today I received cards from Alma, Paige, Kaley, Missy, and Brandy! It was a bunny card influx extravaganza!! I had snowflake confetti falling in my lap, and Christmas bunnies galore! I'm up to 10 cards! Oh I am having an absolute ball with this
:adorable::love::heartbeat::bunny19:bunny18::dutch:group2::party:

I got 5 in the mail just today only!! What a good day :D This has truly made my holiday season so far. Thanks everyone for the beautiful cards!!!

I love all the cards! My husband is jealous because I get all these beautiful, happy cards and he gets bills! :p
He had a chess student over and one of my pictures was laying on the table. He wanted to know why Happy Christmas was spelled wrong ROFL His family is from China and not pet oriented, he just looked confused at the notion that I was trying to think bunny and they couldn't spell.

I'm loving all the cards everyone!! I like to see everyone's different ideas and creativity with each card. Thanks so much!! This is fantastic!!!

Latest posts

Back