Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me, I keep meaning to get my envelopes back together and thank everyone. I thought it was me counting wrong, because it sure seemed like I only got about 13 cards, but now that you mentioned it I don't feel as much like I'm imagining (or misplacing) things.

I just checked again and I received cards from:
1. Alma(gmas rabbit)
2. Susan(soooska)
3. Gina(watermelons)
4. Brandy(minilophop)
5. Morgan(whitelop)
6. Lisa(agnesthelion)
7. Amber(cerigirl)
8. Paige(daisyandoliver)
9. Kaley(kmaben)
10. Missy(holyhandgernade)
11. Megan(cosmosmomma)
12. Shiloh(snowyshiloh)
13. Carrie(cwolfec)
:biggrin2:
A HUGE thanks to everyone for their beautiful cards!

I didn't get 5 cards. I think Amy(nermal71) had to leave the forum for a while so I think I remember her posting about that. So that leaves 4 for me.

Last edited:
Amy did have to leave the forum and she said she didn't send out any cards. She was going through a really rough patch, so its understandable.
I knew that I wasn't counting wrong! I knew that I didn't get all of them. I had the cards hung up(well they're still up) and I mixed the family cards in but I knew which were which and I had 13 too. I hope all of mine made it to Canada, since I just put two stamps on there instead of having the one big stamp put on.
I have since thrown my list out of people who were supposed to send out cards, but I got all the ones on the list April just listed. Hmm...I wonder if our mail system has failed us or if people just forgot. Either way, I really enjoyed doing this card swap this year, it was really awesome! I'll be joining for Easter too. I can't wait! Thank you everyone for your wonderful cards, they made my house feel just that much more cheery this year!

Latest posts

Back