Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Do you still have my address? I looove getting bunny Christmas cards! And I show the bunnies too :biggrin:

April and Susan, are you still at the same addresses? If so, I still have your addresses and have added you to the list :) Kmaben, I sent you a PM. Sign ups are open until November 14, so you are in no way too late.

I just calculated it'll cost $19 for ten cards to go overseas. I'll think about it, but I'm perpetually broke at this time of the year. lol.

Anaira, I'm sorry it's so pricy!

Just thought I'd let everyone know we have 15 people signed up so far :D Not bad!

Littl3red, I copied and pasted your address over from the Wendell list :) So you are all signed up!

I bought my cards today! I was going to make my own but Omar said I couldnt buy not one more stamp or paper or "glittery thing" that I had enough. He's a poo poo head anyways :grumpy:

I need to get the family (boyfriend, the buns, me) all together and still long enough to actually get a picture. We're all very fidgety...

I'm fine with that! I have a bunch of holiday cards that were in the dollar bin from a craft store (Michael's, dunno if you have a similar store chain up there) (well, of course you do, but you know what I mean) that I was going to stamp more stuff on. It's nice that they come in 4-packs for $1 so I have a little variety :)

I usually either mak my cards or have photo cards made and this year I think I'm oing to be lazy and have some made so I think when I order my family cards I am going to order bun cards too.

Back