Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Alma's card today! I never realized how pretty Derby is, I'm totally in LOVE with his nose markings! Today is 9 cards, the other day was 8, I mis-counted.
I love checking the mail and getting the cards, it always makes my day! My dad checked the mail the other day and was like "you have christmas cards from all over the country?" I was like "yeah, its my rabbit forum friends!" He just stared at me. I told him there were 4 from Canada too! He again, just stared at me.
I guess non-bunny people just don't understand! :p

Haha Morgan!
I showed him Alma's card today and had to explain Derby talk and that the rabbits had their own place to chat. He just stared too. He would have been mortified if I told him our rabbits liked to post!

We also got a card signed by everyone at our vet clinic. I guess it's a perk or being a frequent flyer. :eek:

:bunny18 these little things just make my day

Yesterday I got cards from April, Paige, Susan, and 2 others! Haven't opened them yet, I am going to save them for after I finish my last final exam. Haven't been to the mail box yet but there are probably a couple waiting for me out there :D So glad to see everyone enjoying their cards! I'm happy we had so many participants this year.

Oh man have I neglected you guys! I swear Cosmo and I are fine lol, my computer crapped out and then my internet was out so I was gone for ages lol.

I've gotten 12 cards so far, and just sent most of mine out today! Sorry to my canada friends, but yours will be cutting it close if not late! I had special stamps just for the cards going to canada, but my sister used them for her own cards, so I have to wait until the 18th to get some more. -.-

I didn't put any pictures in mine so I apologise, but I do love all the pics of the other buns, and I'm taping them on the wall tomorrow after my bf goes home. :)

and I'm DONE with the long message lol.

I got Brandy's card today :) On Friday I can finally open them! I will have to take a picture of how I'm going to display them. Basically, I purchased a cute Christmas plaque at Joann's for $5, some wide ribbon, and some mini clothes pins. I plan to hot glue 2 long pieces of ribbon to the back of the plaque so they hang down, then I can attach the cards with the clothes pins. The whole thing will be hung on the wall. This way we can admire all the cards and they won't get knocked over all the time, which is what usually happens when I put them on the coffee table.

I recieved Brandy's card yesterday what a gorgeous picture. How did you get them all to sit like that? Are they all bonded?

Today (Thursday) I recieved Lisa, Archie and Agnes. What cuties you have.

So many beautiful cards.

Susan, Daisy Mae, Winston and Vega

I recieved Brandy's card yesterday what a gorgeous picture. How did you get them all to sit like that? Are they all bonded?

Today (Thursday) I recieved Lisa, Archie and Agnes. What cuties you have.

So many beautiful cards.

Susan, Daisy Mae, Winston and Vega

Nope, the boys hate each other, so I go boy/girl. Lots of treats! :group:

Brandy, we were also amazed at the picture of all your bunnies sitting in a row! War would erupt at our house if we tried that, there'd be fur flying everywhere. You got them all looking the same direction, too!

Three more cards today.

Missy & Monty thanks love the snow flakes

Paige, Oliver. Daisy and Kara cute picture gorgeous bunny.

Kaley, Omar, Shya, Franklin and Kai what an adorable card. Your Bunnies are sweet, are they all bonded?

Susan:weee:

Got Cosmos card today. Loved the little doodle. Seems to fit for now!

Funny you should ask if they are bonded. Kai and Shya are. The little black one and the big brown baby. Shya is suffering from an eye injury and has lost vision in one eye leaving her a bit tame. She use to speed bump Franklin my frenchie all the time. Kai and Franklin have been friendly for about two months. Now they're back to being mortal enemies. There use to peace in my house, not so much anymore.

Brandy-- Thank you so much for the card! I know I was late back to RO this season so I missed out on getting into the swap officially. It's absolutely wonderful that you remembered me. Thank you so much! <3

I'm curious, I mailed 18 cards, but it looks like only people 3 acknowledged that they recieved them.

If you did recieve them please confirm that you got them. They were all mailed on the same day so I assume they were delivered.

Thanks

Susan:(

I'm sorry, Susan! I got yours, but I haven't been thanking people specifically. I probably should have! I've gotten 12 I believe, so I've just been keeping a tally. But yours are gorgeous!! :D

I have them all hung up above the buns' cage for their Christmas decorations. This is their first Christmas after all!

IMG_0037.jpg

Got Shiloh's card today! Cutest pic EVAH! Looks like a calendar photo shoot :biggrin2::adorable:

I want to thank Shiloh for the Lovely Christmas Card and the Bootiful picture. Love the Bows, you take the best pictures.

Susan

ps

I thought I had thanked everyone who sent me a Christmas Card, according to my list I haven't recieved 5 cards. I will go back and check. I appologize if I have not thanked you.

I rechecked all my cards out of the 18 on my list, I did not recieve 6 cards.

It's a little disappointing considering I sent to everyone on the list, but did not hear back that they were recieved from some of you.

Susan

Latest posts

Back