Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watermelons, I know you were kidding, but even macaroni construction paper cards would be cute :D The cards I sent out for Easter were barely a step up from that! It turns out that my enthusiasm for crafting and my crafting abilities are not exactly equal.

I will probably order photo cards. Really though, no matter what the cards look like, it's so much fun to get them in the mail! I love it when people include pictures of their bunnies, whether just stuck inside the card or as an actual photo card.

Only one more day to sign up, everyone! So if you haven't decided whether or not you want to participate, ya need to make your mind up soon :D We have 19 participants so far so it looks like everyone will get lots of cards. I am ordering mine tonight from Shutterfly! They're having a sale through Wednesday, holiday cards are 40% off if you enter the code FRIENDS40.

heh, I'd sign up but I've got clutter issues and I know I'd never be able to toss out holiday cards from you guys! best way to keep the clutter down is to train myself to not let it in the house in the first place :p

Today is the last day! Ya have about 8 more hours to sign up. Tick... tock... tick... tock :D

Alright! Sign ups are closed! We have exactly 20 participants signed up :) I will send out the address list by Friday!

Yippee! I have already started my cards :D I wonder when we should send them out to make sure everybody gets them by Christmas?

Carrie, like it says in the original post, please send them out by Friday, December 7. You may of course send them out earlier :D When I send out the address list, I will make sure the PM includes that info as well.

Alright, everyone! I just sent out the address list. We have 19 participants, woo! Please send your cards out by December 7 to make sure everyone gets theirs before Christmas :) Oh and if you signed up but did NOT get the address list, PM me ASAP!!

Paige, I ended up doing that too- After designing a pretty Shutterfly photo card, it was going to cost quite a bit and I decided to just get regular pre-made cards and stick a Christmasy bunny photo in them! Cards and photos were purchased yesterday :D Hope everyone likes them!

That sounds like a cute idea! Maybe I can get some cute pictures of Oliver that are Christmas like. :) That is if you don't mind if I borrow the idea. I was going to do that and make my own cards; but yes pricey.

Of course I don't mind!! Including a photo in a Christmas card is hardly a unique idea anyway :D

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Paige, I ended up doing that too- After designing a pretty Shutterfly photo card, it was going to cost quite a bit and I decided to just get regular pre-made cards and stick a Christmasy bunny photo in them! Cards and photos were purchased yesterday :D Hope everyone likes them!

I didn't see this til now but that's exactly what I did too :)

So you guys will end up with some... ermm... "unique" cards. I dont have the patience to deal with it, and it's lucky I didn't smash it to the floor, but my printer decided it doesnt want to take the paper out of the photo tray -.-' So I've been hand feeding the photo paper through the rear end of the printer directly to the rollers that still work and control speed for under the ink. So some are slightly slanted because of how I fed them through so I apologize in advance if you get a crooked card photo :p Now Anyone wanna buy me a new printer for christmas?

Every time someone says printer, I think of Qtip's affair with her mommy's printer :O

Also, I want to print out photos too, but I don't know if my color printer will wake from hibernation. It might also be mad at me because I show a slight preference for my b&w laser printer. I can't help it mr. Brother is faster and eats less (ink)!

well, I decided there I was NOT paying vistaprints outrageous shipping to get the cards to me in time so everyone is getting a simple homemade card.

Haha OKAY DONE!
I have Ink, Glitter and Paint EVERYWHERE!
I'm going to kill the printer when I've finished the cards for family after this weekend.
Wanted to make sure the American cards were done today so I could send them out tomorrow when I go down to the states, will save me like $10-$15.

All I did was pick a card from Vistaprint (or shutterfly) cant remember, upload my pics to the site, finish it all up there, then screen shot the page, open it into paint, then crop as needed, and print x20 (printing took me close to 4 hours.....) So I guess I kinda cheated lol

Latest posts

Back