Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started a channel last night especially for guinea pigs, I have only got two videos up so far and two subscribers.

I made a piggie introduction video, if anyone wants to check it out and if you like guinea pigs, subscribe :p

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/FRpFJvOjILQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Cute video Grace, like the music that went along with it. Can't wait till see the new setup/cage you're building for them. The buns are going to be soooooo jealous!

hln917 wrote:
Cute video Grace, like the music that went along with it. Can't wait till see the new setup/cage you're building for them. The buns are going to be soooooo jealous!
Hehe yup they probably will be! I can't wait till it's done, my Dad is building it so it will take awhile since he works on some weekends

I really need to update this with some bunny pictures, hopefully this weekend!

I'm dying my hair chestnut brown today too, hope it comes out nice! I was going to dye it a reddy colour but was too scared it would come out ginger lol! No offense to the ginger haired people, but I would get such a slagging haha!

We got all the materials for the new guinea pig cage, and Dad is going to start building it today, hopefully within the next few weeks it will be all done and the piggies can start moving in :)

Oh and quick bunny update!

Since the weather has started to warm up, I decided to move Thumper & Princess out from the shed since they both have outdoor hutches. They seem to be loving it! It was raining last night and the spent most of the time out getting wet, it wasn't until it got really heavy that they actually went into the enclosed ''bedroom'' area of their hutches. I put loads of hay for them to snuggle into in the ''bedroom'' areas. Thumper, of course, decided he didn't want hay to snuggle into and dragged it all into the run of his hutch! Obviously he wasn't too cold lol! Princess keep her hay in her ''bedroom'' area, but I don't think she did much snuggling up either! Decided it was more fun to sit in the rain!

Rupert has always been outside, but he has a more enclosed kind of hutch with a top on all of it. He doesn't spend much time in his hutch anyway, we have a semi- enclosed area on our garden he runs around in. I just go out in the evenings, pick him up and put him back in his hutch. He follows me everywhere like a little puppy lol!

Ebony and Misty's cages aren't suitable to go outside since they are the indoor type, so they have to make do with going out into the big run when the weather is fine. They don't seem too bothered anyway!

Back