Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hln917 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
I took 100 and narrowed it down to those few!!
That's ok, you can post them all, we'll never get tired of looking at rabbit pictures!

Lol! I'm going to try and take some more tomorrow when I'm cage cleaning.

Ok so earlier I baked some treats for the bunnies/guinea pigs. I haven't tried them with the bunnies yet, I'm going to tomorrow, but the guinea pigs love them :) I was going to make loads but my Dad was annoying me so I ended up flinging the rest of the mixture into a hedge :/ Least the birds will enjoy it!

Don't they look appetising? :p

123o6yt.jpg

Oh and I baked a birthday cake for my little sister, who is four tomorrow! I'm also her Godmother. After I baked her the cake so said ''your the best Godmother in da whole white world'' lol! :biggrin2:I'm bringing her to see ''The Princess And The Frog'' probably next weekend.

2d7c5yh.jpg

It's my sister's birthday today! So we are going for dinner and then taking her to Barney's, it's likea kids play area thing :)

Oh and today is Misty's first gotcha day! Yay! I made a post about it in the general forum. I need to take some pics of the bunnies, I've been so lazy about it! Anywho, night everyone!

Hey everyone,

I haven't time really to update, all the babies are gone as of Monday :(Miss them lots but they are all gone to good homes! I am missing them, especially the big one I named Ellie :tears2:Anyway, that is pretty much it. I'm still trying to figure what Thumper's pellet eating problem. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with his teeth. I moved Ebony into the babies old cage cause Princess was chasing her whenever I came into the building, I was afraid she would do harm to her.

Totally un rabbit related, but today I had an economics test and the deal with my parents was if I do well, they will buy me the materials to make a C&C cage for the guinea pigs, lets just say I can forget about the C&C cage :/

Woo hoo! A week off school means more time for bunnies :D Princess is out having some play time in the run, I think I might go out and get some pictures of her, I feel like I haven't taken photos in forever!

Video of Princess and Rupert and a little bit of my cat Roxy who came down to see what I was up to lol!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/SV964HTpQ70&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[align=center]Pet Shop Bunnies!

[/align][align=left]These are some pictures of some bunnies at a local pet shop, they were being treated for something, not sure what, you can see some weepy eyes and stuff. They had the room where they keep the animals closed while they were sick.
All the bunnies are kept seperate and they only keep a small few at a time.

They are all really cute!

[/align][align=center]Angora[/align][align=center]
2j3idqb.jpg
[/align][align=center]
Lionhead[/align][align=center]
23qz0ck.jpg
[/align][align=center]

This is the pet shop pet, named Princess[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
4q22vl.jpg
[/align]

irishbunny wrote:
I haven't time really to update, all the babies are gone as of Monday :(Miss them lots but they are all gone to good homes! I am missing them, especially the big one I named Ellie
Glad they found forever homes. I give you credit. Don't know if I could have let them go. Especially how cute they all were.

Today I just got so sick of the guinea pig's cages, seriously. They were in pet shop cages until I can get my grids, which I should have in March and grrr I just got so irritated with them today for a number of reasons.

1) They stink in no time and I can just never get the bases fully clean, which annoys me since I keep them in my room.

2) Ever since I got Toffee like three weeks ago, he has lived in a seperate cage beside the boys so they could see, smell and hear each other. The cages they were in were too small to accomadate three and they fight in too small a space. My boys started chewing on their bars to try and get to him and he was chewing on the bars to get to them. I hate keeping individual guinea pigs and I just wanted him to be able to live with them.

3) I wanted to use fleece and towels as bedding and not shavings cause they are messy and annoying lol!

So I came up with a new cage that still isn't as big as I would like but will do as a temporary cage for the time being, annnnnd....the boys only fought a little and they are getting on pretty well now, yay!

Here is a picture, I was still cleaning it up and hadn't put in their stuff when I took this

2z99ny9.jpg

paul2641 wrote:
Ahh what a munch of cuties you got there Grace, There so tempting Piggies!
Lol thanks :DI love my three boys, I can't imagine not being woken up by three mad wheeking guinea pigs looking for their breakfast every morning lol!

I think I love bunnies more then people! I just realised this today, I was reading and watching videos about the roof collapsing at that rabbit show in Sweden and I cried, so hard. I thought it was devastating. It was weird but I felt like I could feel their pain. Hunger, pain, thirst, cold, terrified, loneliness. I've never felt like that before, it was so weird and I just can't get it off my mind. I have all these pictures going through my head, I don't know.....

Anyway ye probably think I'm going crazy, but ya whenever I hear about incidents like this one, but with humans instead of rabbits, I never cry, ever. I'm just kind of like ''Oh that's sad'' and that is it. I don't know why the incident with the rabbits is any different to me. Or why I feel more for the rabbits then I would if it were humans in that building.

I don't really understand....

:?

Thanks Becka! :)
My puppy chewed my mouse cord so I have been using my phone to go on online, so I have cut down quite a bit on my posting because my phone double posts- a lot! I was sure it was very irritating for everyone, especially mods who would have to clean it up. So I was delighted to wake up today to find that I had task force powers again, I can clean up after myself now! Can't wait till I get a new mouse, so annoying having to post off this.
Anyway, the animals are all good. The weather has got more springy and the rabbits have been sunbathing in the rays of sunshine that come in when I leave the shed door open. I brought the guinea pigs out for a little run in the garden which they really enjoyed too. I was worried about them getting too cold though.
Oh me and my boyfriend have been going out two months now, woo hoo! Big achievement! Lol! He is so sweet it isn't even funny. Seriously, just the kind of guy you dream about and just think doesn't exist :) Anyway, better go study economics-snooze fest! I have a test on monopoly, no not the board game lol!
Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back