Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh nice to see things are going so well for you Grace, Keep up the good work, Did you get your C&C's for the piggies?

paul2641 wrote:
Ahh nice to see things are going so well for you Grace, Keep up the good work, Did you get your C&C's for the piggies?
I ended up not getting them because they cost a frick load to bring over from the UK, we are building a cage very similiar to this one altogether. Getting the materials this weekend. I actually think it is nicer looking then the C&C. I'm hoping to continue using the fleece instead of shavings though. I prefer it.

3hldc.jpg

irishbunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
I ended up not getting them because they cost a frick load to bring over from the UK, we are building a cage very similiar to this one altogether. Getting the materials this weekend. I actually think it is nicer looking then the C&C. I'm hoping to continue using the fleece instead of shavings though. I prefer it.

3hldc.jpg
Grace that brings awesome to the MAX.

And I agree so much nicer then a C&C cage, I really can't wait till It is completed, And of course we want pictures of this going through the process of being built,Deal?

Are you going to have it as big, If so will you be getting more Guinea pigs, Will it be in your room, And what will be your final number on Guinea pigs?

Oh by the way what will be in the front stopping them from jumping out-Plastic or some sort of grid?

Yeah I'll post pictures as I'm going a long :)I'm it's actually going to be longer then that one, I haven't got the final measurements yet but I want them to have more running area. It is kind of hard to see, but there is clear plastic called perspex all around the cage. I think it looks cleaner and nicer then wire :)

Yes it is in my room, I have a corner picked out for it. My room is a converted garage so it is quite big. Another reason why I like this style of cage is because it doesn't look so ''cagey'' and would look nicer in my bedroom. I may get more guinea pigs, but I have decided not to buy from pet shops and would prefer to take in guinea pigs people don't want. I have found there are often guinea pigs looking for homes, and it is much better to adopt them :)

irishbunny wrote:
Yeah I'll post pictures as I'm going a long :)I'm it's actually going to be longer then that one, I haven't got the final measurements yet but I want them to have more running area. It is kind of hard to see, but there is clear plastic called perspex all around the cage. I think it looks cleaner and nicer then wire :)

Yes it is in my room, I have a corner picked out for it. My room is a converted garage so it is quite big. Another reason why I like this style of cage is because it doesn't look so ''cagey'' and would look nicer in my bedroom. I may get more guinea pigs, but I have decided not to buy from pet shops and would prefer to take in guinea pigs people don't want. I have found there are often guinea pigs looking for homes, and it is much better to adopt them :)
Yeah it looks like furniture not a poorly put together block of wood like most hutches are lol, I hope things work out. What are you feeding the guinea pigs these days?

I really hope they start doing 10KG bags of them be much cheaper then excel and nearly just as good, I'd instantly change.

Yeah they last me like 2-3 weeks for the guinea pigs so it's all good :)If I got the rabbit ones, they would be gone in less then a week lol!

I was looking up Cura Pro by Veresele-laga 20.5% fibre, comes in 25kg bags, I'm gonna try and track it down, I know Pet supermarket have/do stock stuff by Veresele-laga.

Good afternoon everyone :)

Thank God it'sSunday and not a weekday! I like Sundays because it means no school but at the same time I hate it because I know we have to go to school tomorrow :(Today is a really nice day! Quite warm with a nice breeze. Yesterday was a hard day though because it was almost a year since my Nana died and we had a mass for her year anniversary. Where did that year go?? I actually still can't believe she is gone, it's so weird. It didn't help that my Dad isn't talking to his sister so he wouldn't let us go to my Grandparent's house where all the rest of the family were meeting after the mass. So I was really sulky yesterday evening and wouldn't talk it him, it hurt a lot.

Today I going to do some homework, clean out the guinea pigs and rabbits and go outside and read a book. I'm reading ''Eclipse'' for the 2nd time. I want to read it again before the film comes out in June. Lots of good films coming out lately! Tim Burton'sAlice In Wonderland will be coming out soon and a few weeks ago I brought my little sister to see ''The Princess And The Frog'' which we both enjoyed :)I really like the Disney Classic films, and ''The Princess And The Frog'' is sort of the same style. Not like the Disney-Pixar films, I really can't stand those! The second Sex And The City film is coming out in May too!! Woo hoo! Can't wait to go and see it. Plus ''Eclipse'' in June!

Speaking of good films, I watched ''Forrest Gump'' last night, I hadn't seen it in awhile and I love it! Such a great film. It's funny, sad, and inspirational. Can't get much better then that. Plus I generally like films Tom Hanks acts in. Don't know why I've gone on this big film ramble lol! :p

Anyways, that is about it. I have some pictures to share if anyone wants to see them :)

Gizmo under his pink blankie :p

ogfn75.jpg

34yp734.jpg

My Cockeral Nugget

2qxq5vq.jpg

Rupert

j66bno.jpg

Ebony

saup0x.jpg

I forgot to post this during the Winter but this is what my road looked like when it was all cold lol! Plus you can see my doggies :D

20rkxs3.jpg

Kitten the cat

68tuvr.jpg

I heard Alice in Wonderland was an amazing movie and got AMAZING reviews..(it showed in Hollywood I guess)...and Gizmo is soo cute!!!

But, I have to say that I thought I was the only person in the world that had a cat named Kittie..But you named yours Kitten--so I dont feel so bad now..lol..if that made sense..

If i took my rabbits outside and tried to take a picture of them like you took one of Rupert--I'd never see them again--theyd be gone in a heartbeat.

pOker wrote:
I heard Alice in Wonderland was an amazing movie and got AMAZING reviews..(it showed in Hollywood I guess)...and Gizmo is soo cute!!!

But, I have to say that I thought I was the only person in the world that had a cat named Kittie..But you named yours Kitten--so I dont feel so bad now..lol..if that made sense..

If i took my rabbits outside and tried to take a picture of them like you took one of Rupert--I'd never see them again--theyd be gone in a heartbeat.

Lol Hannah! Kitten's name just kind of stuck, her name was Lily but no one ever called her that so it is just Kitten now :D

Some people are probably going to flame me for this, but I bring Rupert out all the time. My garden isn't enclosed, so Rupert could run off if he wanted to and never be seen again but he doesn't leave my side. If I walk away he comes running after me and when I want to bring him in I just bend down and pick him up. He has never tried to run away from me:)I don't do it with any other bunnies here though cause they would be gone like a shot :D
Gracie,
I love the picture of Gizzo.
Alice in Wonderland is already out in Theaters here. I want to go see it my sister doesn't want to go with me :(

Thanks!

I think Alice In Wonderland is coming out on St. Patrick's Day. I don't really know who I am going to go see it with yet. None of my friends want to go, and neither does my boyfriend so either my older Sister or my little Brothers :D

Turns out I was wrong and Alice In Wonderland is out already! Some people in school saw it and said it was brilliant, really want to see it now? Anyone want to come with me? :p

irishbunny wrote:
Turns out I was wrong and Alice In Wonderland is out already! Some people in school saw it and said it was brilliant, really want to see it now? Anyone want to come with me? :p
Just organizing to see it with some friends from school, should be such a fun day.

Rupert has grown into such a handsome bun. I'd have a few buns that probably wouldn't go anywhere if left out of the run, like Smokey.
I envy you for the large space in the countryside.

Sabine wrote:
Rupert has grown into such a handsome bun. I'd have a few buns that probably wouldn't go anywhere if left out of the run, like Smokey.
I envy you for the large space in the countryside.
Thanks!
He is so sweet, I think he looks like the hares around here lol! I love living in the countryside :D

paul2641 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Just organizing to see it with some friends from school, should be such a fun day.
I persuaded the boyfriend to go with me. I have a realllly busy weekend planned lol! Ever notice that one weekend you can be bored stiff with nothing to do, and the next weekend is jam packed with places to go and things to do. Always happens to me lol!

irishbunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
I persuaded the boyfriend to go with me. I have a realllly busy weekend planned lol! Ever notice that one weekend you can be bored stiff with nothing to do, and the next weekend is jam packed with places to go and things to do. Always happens to me lol!
Turns out we're seeing Alice more then likely not this weekend but the following, I can't wait, This weekend for me was fun, I spent time with an old friend in town after my mocks.

Latest posts

Back