Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ya I have to rearrange some things for this cage. I wish I could just get rid of my Sister's bed but she insists I leave it there because she comes home once in a blue moon :grumpy: lol!

Pictures of Princess after dog attack

This patch doesn't look too painful

4r3jhc.jpg

This one looks sorer, a little red

168bl7p.jpg

This one looks quite red

240xagw.jpg

She has more little patches, but these three are the worst.

Sorry to hear about Princess' scare. Is she doing better? I'd take the neighbor's dog and hold him for a couple of days to scare them into thinking he ran away!

Sorry to go off topic but you have really pretty hands Grace.

But on topic, it is really unfortunate this happened to your baby Princess especially since it was your stupid neighbours fault Grr.

Been spending the last 2 hours trying to sort out my room so I'll have somewhere to put the new guinea pig cage. I wanted to rearrange my bed and the spare bed and when I pulled them out, there was a ton of stuff shoved down the side of them :D
So mostly I have been sorting it all out. The cage will be finished today woo hoo! It is huge so it is going to take quite a bit of room, pics when it's up :) Better get back to work, I have been blaring the first Black Eyed Peas album to keep me going ha ha!

[align=center]Photo shoot[/align]

I did a little photo shoot with Misty in my garden, I was kind of disapointed with how they turned out though. The lighting was terrible down there because it was getting dark and there was trees covering us, thought I'd share anyway :)

9hsv34.jpg

29dcwpj.jpg

257mv44.jpg

15oja1g.jpg

rhvebr.jpg

Latest posts

Back