Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toffee Mc Cuteness, who I adopted yesterday

90mujc.jpg

Hi Toffee. You are so cute. So where did Grace hide the nethies then?:biggrin2:
Don't tell me you just took the one:p

Hey guys,

Well I have to stay off the computer more, usually on school days I stay on for like an hour but my Mam went to my parent teacher meeting today and wasn't too happy about me mostly getting Cs, and all the teachers think I could get more. That is what sucks about having an older sister, that went to the same school, that all the teachers liked and was an A student.

I hate studying sooo much, it's liked the worst thing in the world ever! Plus, I have sooo many distractions, friends, BF, internet, the guinea pigs in my room where I study, TV, music...grrr! Why couldn't I be alive back in the old days where they had nothing else to do :pIf I do good in any tests between now and the mid term I get a present, I'm going to ask for a cage for the guinea pigs lol! Not really a present for me, but it makes me happy to see them happy :)

Anyways, got to go study economics, bye! xx

Just thought I would drop by with an update. Bunnies are all good, just went out to give them their evening feed. Been feeling guilty because I haven't any time to cuddle them in the evenings with school :(Hopefully this weekend I can be with them for a few hours. Thumper was very anxious for his supper today lol! Thumping his foot at me, silly bun.

I'm going to try take loads of bunny pics this weekend, since I haven't posted good ones lately :D

Have a good night!

It's the weekend

:pinkbouce::pinkelepht::biggrin2:

I'm so happy, today seems to have been the longest week ever!! Even though we didn't have any school Monday. I sawthe hubby on Tuesday, but it feels like I haven't seen him in months! Weird! Can't wait to see him tomorrow, we are together a month yesterday :p

Ok enought of that lol! I have to go and clean out the guinea pigs soon, they are stinky lol! I hate smelly guinea pig cages, yuck. I just got in some much needed supplies today, hay and shavings! In bulk as usual :) The rabbits have to be cleaned out tomorrow as well.

Here are some Misty pictures I took yesterday while she was out excercising :)

Oh and some Rupert too :D

Rupert

9usphs.jpg

Streeeeetch

263x1le.jpg

Grooming

2libv52.jpg

Haha he really wanted to get into that pen :p

28v6gcl.jpg

Mid hop lol!

v8excl.jpg

Sniff sniff

2u92ws0.jpg

Binky time!

23h8tbc.jpg

Checking out the surroundings

sc72v6.jpg

Can ya get that thing out of ma face?

27x3qs.jpg

Almighty bunny!

i6gfoz.jpg

Haven't updated lately, been busy with school!

Bunnies are all good, except I suspect Thumper of having something wrong with his teeth so he might have to go get that checked out. Rest are good

Yesterday I saw a meteor, that was reported to be about the size of a car, fly across the sky, it looked huge and really cool. I thought it was a plane crashing at first though lol!

Amm thats about it, I'm going to Cork tomorrow to go to a comedy thingy and have a few alcoholic beverages lol!

Bu Bye!

Hey everyone,

Just back from Cork, sooo sleepy. I was worried about Thumper because he won't eat his pellets. I still haven't solved the problem, but I just hand fed him some guinea pig pellets, which are even harder then the rabbit pellets and he was happy to eat them. So I have kind of ruled out tooth problems...hmmm I wonder what it is :?

The rest of the bunnies are eating the pellets, so I'm not sure if the pellets are off or what.

Latest posts

Back