Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Per request, fuzzy babies :)

I just snapped a quick picture quick pictures of two of them because it is freeeezing outside

av32fl.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
2nlb6yr.jpg

[/align]

Oh wow they turned out really fuzzy. They look much more lionheady than the other lot if I remember right?

Sabine wrote:
Oh wow they turned out really fuzzy. They look much more lionheady than the other lot if I remember right?
Yes they are :)

I missed all the animals so much yesterday, it was two of my friend's 16th birthdays, so we went for a Chinese and then we had a sleepover at another friend's house. It's huuuge. Anyway, I was in such a rush getting ready to go (I only have myself two hours to get dressed up, usually I do three), but I got lazy. I ended up not having time to feed the buns and the guinea pigs. So I had to get my Dad to do it, I sent him a big long text with the instructions of how much everyone had to be fed.

He probably didn't follow half of it :D, the buns seemed pretty happy today though, and so did the pigs since my Mam gave them a big salad this morning. My parents need to get used to caring for the rabbits though, since I'll be going to college next year. I'll have to write them a big instruction book :p

Took loads of videos last night, but they aren't really suitable so can't show you lol!

Those two photos of the babies are ADORABLE! The look on the face is just priceless.

[align=center]I'm very proud of myself, I tackled some of my wardrobe today :D
I still have to do some organising, but I went through my clothes and threw out what I don't want, giving it to charity. I also have some stuff to put online that I don't want. My wardrobe is a walk in type one so I can keep lot's of junk in there. I need to put lot's of stuff in there so am trying to make space.

I need to declutter the place if I want Princess as a house bun. I'm hoping to bring her in around Febuary/March if I can :)
[/align][align=center]___________________________________________________

Dad said he is going to try and get paint for the hutch tomorrow, so hopefully it will be finished this weekend, of course I will be posting pictures of the finished product.

Also feel free to check out my ferplast 120 cage review if you haven't already :D

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/tfU2nuS-i7I&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
[/align]

i had to mute the comp cause my mom was yelling about the noise...so i was pretty uch just staring at a cage the whole time thinking WHAAAAT IS GOING ON!?!?! lol

you going to get princess spayed as well?

Ya I will be if I can ever get the money together! Seems like whenever I have money, I have to spend it on something else.

Thumper is the one that badly needs neuteuring first though!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update! I'll hopefully be posting pictures of all the bunnies, either tomorrow or the day after, as soon as I get around to my weekend cleaning. We have to go to the vet's tomorrow with my dog and a cat we sort of took in, well he has been hanging around outside our house and is in a right pitiful state, needs some anti biotics and things.

My dog is at least 14 years old, we don't know for sure. We noticed some hair loss over the last few days and found a lump on her belly :tears2:. Will update everyone on what the vet has to say about her tomorrow. She is still very active though.

Back from the vets. Thankfully, it went much better then I thought it would for Heidi. The lump under her belly is most likely a cyst, not a cancerous lump because she is spayed. As long as it doesn't get bigger, then it should be ok, it isn't causing her any pain and he said it feels like a cyst. She is too old and too fat to be knocked out, which brings me to the next point. Heidi is way overweight :p She has had to join the vet's weight loss club, so basically she has to cut out all treats and just have this kind of diet food, poor girl. She is even hungry right now, just caught her trying to take food from the bin! :D She really has to loose the weight though, the vet said she is coming toward the end of her life, but if she slimmed down she might be able to live for a year or two more.

They think she is about 15/16 years old. So even though she is fat, she has reached the age where most healthy dogs die anyway.

So wish Heidi good luck on her diet! :D

Also the cat is fine, he just had to be vaccinated and get a worming tablet. I thought he would freak out at the vets, but he was rubbing against everyone and purring, even after being injected :D

[align=center]Well the hutch is finished :biggrin2:I'm really happy, it turned out great and the buns love it! The other bunnies also got moved into their ferplast cages, Misty and the babies, and they love them![/align]

[align=center]________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]Hutch[/align]

[align=center]
212e88g.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Princess half in the litter box in the new hutch haha![/align]

[align=center]
51syt1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Ebony investigating[/align]

[align=center]
sfc5g0.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Hutch and the babies cage on top[/align]

[align=center]
2nvdzx2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
sq6r7c.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]____________________________________________-[/align]

[align=center]Thumper[/align]

[align=center]He is still living in his old hutch, which he has totally wrecked with spraying lol![/align]

[align=center]
hrxx1w.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
35dddw7.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
1zfdkl.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]_____________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]Babies[/align]

[align=center]In new cage[/align]

[align=center]
ees60.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
2qsufzs.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
2djwa3o.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]____________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]Misty[/align]

[align=center]
2z6ugjm.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
u4voj.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]She has toys and stuff just not set up there[/align]

[align=center]
2yovk7m.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
The new cages/hutch look fantastic!
And wow, those ferplast cages are really huge!!

You should take a picture of how the cages look in your shed. ;):)

Emily
Thanks! Ya I will when I'm out there feeding in a few :) You need to post pictures of your cuties soon too :p

Just looking at my pics and I hate the way the quality goes sooo bad when I make them small :( They look great when they aren't, you can't even see their cute whiskers now :p

Latest posts

Back