Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got the bunnies cleaned out today, but didn't get to the sexing part! :p I kind of got up late and had a few other things to do, so once I got the cages cleaned it was dark :(
Can't wait till Summer so it will stay bright till like 10pm! I also had to clean out my guinea pigs and get the guinea pigs I'm pet sitting ready to go home, so I just cleaned their pen up a bit and got their stuff ready. She should be here to pick them up anytime now :)

I'm also really annoyed today, cause my aunt was supposed to come home from England (least we think she is in England), for a visit and I haven't seen her in over a year. She is always moving around and moving countries and half the time we don't even know where she is or if she is even telling the truth when she tells us where she is. When my Grandparent's went to visit her, she wouldn't even show them where she lived, got a bus into the city to meet them and made them stay in a hotel. :( I really hope she will come home soon.

WoW your aunty is pretty freaky not even, Letting her parents see where she lives lol!

I'm so envious of your massive new hutch lol!

[align=center]Got some Princess pictures to share before I fall asleep and forget!

Chilling with me

2ngwpkw.jpg

Lookin' cute

kdkchw.jpg

Going for a look in the mirror

2yy5nva.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]Thought I would post some pictures of my guinea pigs in here, since I love them just as much as my rabbits. They live with me in my bedroom, which is great cause I get to spend lots of time with them :)

Gizmo

He is my small boy, weighing in at 1 1/2 lbs.

2aopc4.jpg

2ewflnk.jpg

fm59gp.jpg

Pinky & Gizmo

Pinky is a big piggie, weighing 2 lbs

2doy3a.jpg

15nt0mg.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align]

I sexed the babies today!

We have.....

*drumroll*

Four girls and one boy!

Like last time, both of the black babies are girls, but out of the three agoutis last time, there were two boys and one girl. This time there is one boy and two girls :)

Girls

2r6llea.jpg

10wqzye.jpg

24yzneo.jpg

Boy

2h85n2o.jpg

Back to school tomorrow :grumpy:
I don't mind going in tomorrow, but it is all the days after that I am not looking forward to! Cause after tomorrow, the happiness of seeing your friends and finding out what everyone got up to over Christmas wears off. I'm kind of hoping the roads are too bad to go :p
Some schools have cancelled till Monday. I did a clean up in the bunny shed as well today. I ment to clip Thumper's nails too but it got too dark before I could! :(
I'll have to do them this weekend coming.

Can't believe Christmas is over! So depressing, and it wasn't even a good Christmas anyway.

Cross posting this from my Cages and Construction post

Well over three weeks ago, I ordered a rabbit cage from an online site called Zooplus. I was told delivery would take one week at most, after a week I contacted them, they had sent out a cage, but had no idea where it was. Next week, it will be here in 2-3 days. Week after, the same. They weren't helpful at all. I had to keep pestering them until they finally gave my number to the courier so they could find me.

Finally today my cage arrived! :bunnydance: Plus, they sent out another one, which I assume was by accident. My parents would not usually be dishonest, but because of the extremely bad service, they said there was no way they are sending it back.

So I got two amazing new cages!

The cages are called ''Ferplast 120''

It cost my parents €64 ($91) for one, but we got two for the price of one in the end. In the pet shop in town it costs €80 ($114), so well worth ordering online, saved about €16 (not including free cage!).

Size

47'' long x 23'' wide x 18'' tall

Almost the same as the Super Pet Giant cages in the states :)

Oh and we will be using this cages in our ''Operation Bunny Accomadation'', I'm not going to share much about that, because it could easily fall apart yet.

Ferplast 120

2uselqs.jpg

6yfigp.jpg

4l207k.jpg

Brrr, it's so cold today! I had to go out and defrost the bunnie's water bottles quite a few times! I gave them lot's of straw to snuggle into, but they don't seem to be phased by the cold at all! When I put my hands on them, they feel lovely and toasty. The babies are total fluff balls. Some more then others because some are lionheads, one of them in particular has a huge mane and fluffy bum :p

So snuggable!

Latest posts

Back