Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Came across this picture as I was shopping on the web and thought, "Look how Plain!" :disgust:

You've corrupted me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

Came across this picture as I was shopping on the web and thought, "Look how Plain!" :disgust:

You've corrupted me.

-Carolyn
Yeah.........they could of at least put a coat on him.....but he's till cute;)

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Yeah.........they could of at least put a coat on him.....

:laugh: No Doubt.

He looks negged.

-Carolyn

:laugh:

I get the biggest kick out Gomer and Cleo's pictures.

:rofl:

Whata Life! We should all have it so rough.

-Carolyn

All of the stuffed animals sitting around areanimated. They sing and dance. The pugs sings deckthe halls, and the penquin jumps up and down, flaps his "wings" andsings........something I forgot.

I just skimmed through this thread and had aquick look at all the pics, and must say I haven't laughed so hard in along time...some of the photos are just too cute for words! Gomer andCleo are absolutely gorgeous (and I see...not in the least bit spoiled;))...I really look forward to seeing more pics of them!

Oh, but this one just takes the cake....LOL!!!!! Adorable!

id5ge9.jpg

Bassetluv wrote:
I just skimmed through this thread and had a quick look atall the pics, and must say I haven't laughed so hard in a longtime...some of the photos are just too cute for words! Gomer and Cleoare absolutely gorgeous (and I see...not in the least bit spoiled;))...I really look forward to seeing more pics of them!

Oh, but this one just takes the cake....LOL!!!!! Adorable!

Just a few minutes later she fell off the couch andscreamed at the top of her lungs, for what seemed likeforever. You would have thought I'd had just beat her....shescared the snot out her self cause she was SO sound asleep....and ofcourse, no they aren't spoiled.

Just a few minutes later she fell off thecouch and screamed at the top of her lungs, for what seemed likeforever. You would have thought I'd had just beat her....she scared thesnot out her self cause she was SO sound asleep....and of course, nothey aren't spoiled.
Oh no...LOL...the poor thing! Must've shocked her right out of hersleep and her dignity! I believe you about the screaming though; itreminds me of the time when I was still a child...our dad got us apuppy, and I decided to lie down on the sofa in the living room withhim. Poor Charlie...he was squirming and didn't want to sit still, sohe pulled away from my grip and fell off the sofa. The screaming thatcame out of him was horrible...and I was mortified. I thought I'dbroken the dog!

What a sweetie your little girl is...I just love that face! :)

I can't believethe babies leave the village alone. I bet you have to threaten to"pinch their heads right off" to make them behave! :laugh:

They are good babies..........if you SCREAM ...."NO" :shock:

I did find one of the still skaters in the living room the otherday. The biggest problem is GOMER.........he doesn't know heis a FIXED little fat boy. I'm gonna put a rubber band aroundit. :mad:

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
They are good babies..........if you SCREAM ...."NO" :shock:

I did find one of the still skaters in the living room the otherday. The biggest problem is GOMER.........he doesn't know heis a FIXED little fat boy. I'm gonna put a rubber band aroundit. :mad:
oopps..........I thought I was talkin to your Momma.......you talk SO grown up I get confused.;)

Back