Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT'SaPatriot!

Check yourPrivate Messages,PugMom.

-Carolyn

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
can one dress bunnies?
Without a doubt... *whistles* :angel:

afd257af.jpg

Hey PugsMom,

Perhaps you can share a story or two of the wild past of Raspberry Swirl???

-Carolyn

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............that could be fun, but I could also get into MUCH trouble..........let me think on this one.:ponder:

Well, I betcha that we would find a way to make it worth your time and trouble.

-Carolyn

Dat'a boy!! You Kill those FierceZebras! :growl: Dogarned stripes make my eyes gobuggy anyway.

Do you think there will be enough of room under the tree to fit all the puppy presents from Santa?

-Carolyn

:disgust: Maybe not. I gotthem one last night that looks like a raindeer with a slinkymiddle. They should have it destroyed in about 5 minutes.

Ask Rasp about her nickname..........:mad:<<<<<<<Raspwhen you ask, or when she sees this.

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
I got them one last night that looks like araindeer with a slinky middle. They should have it destroyedin about 5 minutes.

Ask Rasp about her nickname..........:mad:<<<<<<<Raspwhen you ask, or when she sees this.

A slinky reindeer?=

Will ask Raspberry now in her Home Thread.

-Carolyn

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
:sunshine:SLG has given me an avenue to go crazy.........butit so much fun....

The kid knows a good thing when she sees it!

Yes, it is a Lot of Fun.

You're getting me hooked on pugs.

:pug: :pug:

Like I needed another obsession! :foreheadsmack:

-Carolyn

I see Miss Rasp has yet to checkin.............:embarrassed:<<<< this iswhat I'll doing when she does.

I like this gift for her for Xmas, whaddaya think?

That's definitely something that's her style.

-Carolyn

:yes:

I knew that you'd be able to tell me for sure because you've known her longer than her husband has.

Thanks!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back