Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the2nd year at putting up the winter village and train. Gomerand Cleo think they are the helpers or that they are big enough to getthe train. This is still under construction, so I'll have to take morewhen it finished.

Onemore.........SLG, your Mom is gonna have to bring you to see us so youcan see the village and play with Gomer and Cleo and see thehorses.

That was a riot :laugh:how on earth did they get that bunny to sit still for that?

I've been diggin again..........this was Gomer and Cleo aka: Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
That was a riot:laugh:how on earth did they get that bunny to sit still forthat?

I've been diggin again..........this was Gomer and Cleo aka: Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty
Miss Kitty.........solo

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
That was a riot:laugh:how on earth did they get that bunny to sit still forthat?

Miss Kitty.........solo
and then there is always Gomer.........oopps ...Matt Dillon

Oh Goodness!! :faint:

attachment.php

There is no expense that will be spared for these two insuring they live a beautiful life.

You're a funny bunny, PugMom = :pug: :pug: I caught that!

:wink:

-Carolyn

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:

Miss Kitty.........solo
and then there is always Gomer.........oopps ...Matt Dillon
:pug:

And I have two favorites of Gomer as a baby. This one....

Yeah...........Iknow I should be earnin my keep........but this is just so much moreentertaining.............:D

How does she look as a biker chick?:pug:

What a doll!!

attachment.php

She's such a baby in that picture! What a beautifulgirl she is. :inlove: At first, it was Gomer'scoloring that I loved the most, but this personality on Cleo is JustToo Precious. She's such a cool character. I getthe impression she's smarter than Gomer. :ponder:

-Carolyn

:highfive:What a smart lady you are .........:laugh:that was the understatement of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are as crazy as y'all are.........wehave pug parliment gatherings. Here is a shot at our lastone. Hopefully the next one gets to be at our new house with4 acres for the front and back yard........they would have a ball!!!!!!!!!!

Not one dog fight ever ............. :bunnydance:

I'd love to go to one of those Pug Parties. :sunshine:

I sent a dear friend of mine who is really down and out some picturesof Gomer and Cleo and she adored them and how you have them dressedup. Thank you for making, yet another person's, day.

This is the picture I wanted you to see after asking if you can dressup rabbits. This was sent to me by Dyky71 and the bunny'sname on that day was Harry Otter. :)

I went and looked at that pic........... I have no clue how they got that bunny to sit so still forthat.

Pug parties are wonderful..........they speak their own language, and do the pugtona.

Our first one was on the fourth of July about 3 years ago. Check this out.............:USA:

Latest posts

Back