Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where, Oh Where, are you tonight? Why did you leave mehere all alone???? I've searched the worldover....

Gomer and Cleo's Mommy,are youever gonna come back???

Raspberry

Pipp wrote:
:pug:

Pretty please??

(And Razz, you've got the GREATEST emoticons!!!)

SAS:)and PIPP :shock: (who isn't too sure about Gomer and Cleo)
Is SAS and PIPP your bunnies? Gomer and Cleo have their own web page now. It is under construction.............

WOOT!!!

dancerdude.gif

NOW, it feels more like home!

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Pipp wrote:
SAS:)and PIPP :shock: (who isn'ttoo sure about Gomer and Cleo)

Is SAS and PIPP your bunnies? Gomer and Cleo have their own web page now. It is under construction.............

PIPP is my bunny, I'm SAS, her willing hoomin slave...

mkw392.jpg

I told Pipp thatGomer and Cleo :hearts:bunnies, butshe thinks its maybe 'cause she's...delicious. (She's not only a handful,she's a mouthful!).

:penguin:
Meanwhile, waiting patiently :waiting:for a link to the G&C webpage!

SAS :jumpforjoy:and PIPP :rollseyes: (whostill needs convinving)

attachment.php

Wow, what's the setting for this pic? What a fascinating looking backdrop!

(And yes Gomer, of course we notice you first, baby, you're gorgeous!)

SAS :)and PIPP :bunnybutt:

<<<but she thinksits maybe 'cause she's ...delicious.(She's not only a handful, she's a mouthful!).>>>>

LOL :D

I agree about the photo backdrop - suits Gomer's colouring as if one was made for the other :D

Jan

Pipp wrote:
attachment.php

The setting use to be my backyard. Daddy built thepond, and had his garden train going around it. Winter of course soeverything was blaaaaahhhhhhh looking or so Mommy thinks.

I only givebunnies a bath.......Cleo (Sissy) chewed a hole in my bunny..(StickyYukko) Mommy has to take him to the bunnie hospital she says.

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Pipp wrote:
attachment.php

The setting use to be my backyard. Daddy built thepond, and had his garden train going around it. Winter of course soeverything was blaaaaahhhhhhh looking or so Mommy thinks.
Hereis a picture of the same back yard during the summer time.Look closely, you'll see Cleo in the pond. Gomer lungedthrough the plants and pushed her in.

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Here is a picture of the same back yard during the summertime. Look closely, you'll see Cleo in the pond.Gomer lunged through the plants and pushed her in.

:laugh:

Did Cleo get even?

PS: Your backyard is SO gorgeous! you're welcome to adopt us anytime!

SAS :sunshine:and PIPP
greenbunny.jpg
(not thrilled with the idea of a bunnies with holes!)

That "was" our backyard. We boughtanother place out of town with 10 acres. The babies now havea huge back yard.........and I have a blank canvas to startlandscaping. I do miss our deck and hot tub tho....Gomermisses the hot tub too...:laugh:

Now that ya'll gotponies,a barn, and all that land... maybe awaterin'hole would fit into that blank canvas better than a hot tubwould!

Got a water in' hole on the back 6acres....gonna put in a pond between our drive way and the road and onebehind the house with a swimming pool....but still need a new hottub. Makes for fun parties..............:groupparty:

SAS...Thank you, we miss it.

Yes Cleo got even. She always does. But Gomer has a weight advange and when he starts loosin he sits on her head.

Latest posts

Back