Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As to the pictures, PugMom, you're not alone. It took me a while to figure out how it worked too, so don't feel badly.

I use MicroSofts's Photo Editor to resize my pictures. I've found thatif I can keep the height of the picture under 600, and the width under600, save it to my hard drive, then post it, it comes up fine.

What program are you using to resize your pictures?

I've had more conversations with people that weren't particularly Pugfans that want to take Gomer and Cleo. I've considered it many times,but I'm just trying to figure out how and where I'll fit theirwardrobe. :ponder: I don't have extra closet space. :X

-Carolyn

Here, I'll help you out a little bit!

Miss Cleo looks too cute not to get thatshot on here so folks can see it!That is a relaxed puppy!:)

Raspberry

id5ge9.jpg

Snow shots........they didn't last too long.....they like it when it is not 13 below

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Well lets try this one ........ experment number 2

This picture of her pulling on his shirt tail and Gomer's face is Priceless! :star:

Love the snow pictures. Good job, how you sized a couple of themperfectly. The picture under the bench is so cute! Never realized howmuch fluffier Gomer is compared to Cleo. She uses it to her advantage alot, I see. Good for her!

Don't forget the one of Gomer in his sweater as a baby. The one yousaid that your husband commented he was a chick magnet as a baby boy. ILove that picture The Most of him. Well, that one and the one with oneof the Pugs on the Harley with your Man.

-Carolyn

This is one of my favorite. Ihave a beautiful 8 x 10 of this one framed at home...."Gomer posing asEinstien"

Raspberry you've created a ??????????? Ihave SO many pics:treasure:files fullof them. :wink:Cleo wonpic of the month with this one on a Houston pug site

Carolyn wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Well lets try this one ........ experment number 2

This picture of her pulling on his shirt tail and Gomer's face is Priceless! :star:

Love the snow pictures. Good job, how you sized a couple of themperfectly. The picture under the bench is so cute! Never realized howmuch fluffier Gomer is compared to Cleo. She uses it to her advantage alot, I see. Good for her!

Don't forget the one of Gomer in his sweater as a baby. The one yousaid that your husband commented he was a chick magnet as a baby boy. ILove that picture The Most of him. Well, that one and the one with oneof the Pugs on the Harley with your Man.

-Carolyn
I have to dig for them....I have too many me thinks.

I have one that you have to look at closely, but Gomer haspushed Cleo into the pond.........Gomer is standing at the edge lookinglike "What did I do !!"

See, how crazy she is about her babies!

The world revolves around them- And she has tons of pictures!

She would be a very good bunny Mommy...Didn't she say the vet told her she should getbunnies??? Seems to me she is in a very good place toget advice on what kind of bunnies to get! I mean heck, if you aresupposed to get bunnies, theymight as well be thespoiled-rotten-bunny-forumkind!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
See, how crazy she is abouther babies!

She would be a very good bunny Mommy...Didn't she say the vet told her she should getbunnies??? Seems to me she is in a very good place toget advice on what kind of bunnies to get! I mean heck, if you aresupposed to get bunnies, theymight as well be thespoiled-rotten-bunny-forumkind!

Raspberry
I'd have to build another room on my house for thebunnies.....I already have a doggie room.........can one dress bunnies?

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Raspberry
I'd have to build another room on my house for thebunnies.....I already have a doggie room.........can one dressbunnies?
Of course! ..the XS/S sizes of doggy clothes fit my Freddyperfectly, and if you have a smaller bunny those build-a-bear clothesfit as well! :)

Gomer and Cleo are the cutest dogs ever!! I get so excited when thisthread is bumped up because their pictures are so cute are funny and Icant wait to see more! You capture their personalities so well.

FreddysMom wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Raspberry
I'd have to build another room on my house for thebunnies.....I already have a doggie room.........can one dressbunnies?
Of course! ..the XS/S sizes of doggy clothes fit my Freddyperfectly, and if you have a smaller bunny those build-a-bear clothesfit as well! :)

Gomer and Cleo are the cutest dogs ever!! I get so excited when thisthread is bumped up because their pictures are so cute are funny and Icant wait to see more! You capture their personalities so well.
I have to "watch" myself...........I could (as if I haven'talready) get carried away. I was going thru picsyesterday.........OMG...............tons of them. I thinkGomer and Cleo would love a bunny baby......they love, especially Cleo,SLG'g baby.

I'm certain I still have that picture of Gomer. I loved it so much. Don't bother digging. I'll post it next week. :)

These pictures are so precious. Can't begin to tell you how much I love seeing every picture of them.

Looks like you've got the resizing down. :bunnydance: Good Job! :highfive:

-Carolyn

Gomer and Cleo,

It's December 9th, did you wish Raspberry Swirl a Happy Birthday today? Check out the last pages of her home thread.

:wink:

-Carolyn

Happy Birthday Raspberry..........your gettin old !!!!:party:

Gomer sends his greetings and roses :bouquet:

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Are you serious???:shock:Can you dress abunny???

OAllDressedUp2a.jpg

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
I'dhave to build another room on my house for the bunnies.....I alreadyhave a doggie room.........can one dress bunnies?
Are you serious???:shock:Can you dress abunny???

WHAT A RIOT
OAllDressedUp2a.jpg
WHAT A RIOT !!!!!!:bunnydance: How did you get the shoes on that baby????????

Sebbie can fill ANY Shoes!

When my niece saw that picture of him, she said, "I kinda feel sorry for that rabbit. :? "

Hey PugMom,

Did you see the Harry Otter picture in Dyky's Picture Thread? It'sstill on page one as of the time I write this, but you've gotta checkit out. It IS a Must-See.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back