Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastians Little Girl

Reaction score
Gomer and Cleo's Mommy is my Momma'sgood friend. I really like Gomer and Cleo,they areSebastian's kissin cousins!So I want them to havetheir very own Home Thread! They have a lot of really fun pictures thatI want their Mommy to put on the forum for all of my bunny friends tosee.

This is their Bunny Picture! See how hard they are trying to fit into our family?

attachment.php

Gomer has his very own bunny too! His Mommy will put hispicture on here with his bunny for you to see. Please tell Gomer andCleo and their Mommy hello and let them feel how friendly we are!

Sebastian's Little Girl

:yes:

Good Job, SLG!! :blueribbon:

I've been thinking about doing this for weeks, but didn't. Bless your heart for taking the intiative. I applaud you. :great:

I love Gomer, Cleo, and their Mother too. They don't have to try to be in this family, they Are in this family.

They have just rescued two horses that are absolutely gorgeous. I'llbump up the post that speaks to the similarities of horses and rabbitssystems. Perhaps their mom will add a thing or two to it, or at thevery least, realize that we certainly have many things in common.

Great, Great, Great Post, SLG! :highfive:

You Rock!
:elvis:

Here's to Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread! :star:

Hey Gomer and Cleo's Mom, what's the name you go buy because I don't want to have to call you G&Cs Mom for short.

Now that you officially have a thread, Pictures Please...of All the Animals.

:waiting:

-Carolyn

whats a home thread with out pictures?

SLG! what a Doll you are , very thoughtfull ofyou to start a thread for Gomer and Cleo .

Bring on the Puppy Pictures andany bunny pics you have laying around .

Just so that you'd know that you're "One of Us"now, I added this Emoticon. Click on "More" and scroll downto see it. Double-click on it to have it show up in yourposts.

:pug:

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Well SLG aren'tyou just too clever......G&C's Mom is a little slow and new tothis forum stuff. Gomer and Cleo say many many thankyou's. :hug:and hugs.

As their Mommy I do love to share theirpictures....now I have to start diggin........so many to choosefrom.

Thanks for the link Carolyn... I was completely LOST.

As for what to call me beside G &C's Mom.....well I'm sure Rasp would have alot of creativelabels......I think I'll go with Pug Mom.

Thank you for the very warm welcome !!!!!:kiss:

Diggin thru old pics....

I do have alot of discs to dig thru....this on is "I'm too Pretty"

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Diggin thru old pics....

I do have alot of discs to dig thru....this on is "I'm too Pretty"
Sorry folks...something hung up on me and this sillyposted multiple times and doesn't even open right..I'm temporary ondial up until we get our dish out here.........who knows whathappened.

Nicky Snow wrote:
HI Gomer and Cleo, i think you are the cutest doggies ever,and i love all your pictures!

LOL Nicole
Thank you Nicole....that is our big sisters namealso. We call her Nikki....she is of the human type and verypretty. Your WAY up north. It feels like north heretoday cause we had 12" of snow and it is really really cold.

Yes, you are too pretty, Cleo!

-Carolyn

my very best friends call me Nicky too. Yes i'mway up north. it's really cold here, but we have no snow. i lovewinter, it's my favourite season.

Hi Pug Mom!
wave.gif

I'm reallyexcitedthatyou're here!
banana.gif
Thisplaceand these folks are the bestaround!

Raspberry

Gonna try and load Gomer giving hisbunny a bath...however bunny better known as Sticky-Yukko by Pug Momnow has an visit to the sewing doctor cause Miss Cleo chewed a hole inGomers bunny.....kids......ggggeeezzzz

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Hi Pug Mom!
wave.gif

I'm reallyexcitedthatyou're here!
banana.gif
Thisplaceand these folks are the bestaround!

Raspberry
Thanks for gettin me here........but I'm about ready to give up onsuccessfully loading a picture. I wonder if it has somethingto do with SBC. The pics are not big and it doesn't matter ifI'm at home or at the office on DSL. Maybe I'll figure it out.

And yes..........these folks are Great !!!!!:bunnydance:

Back