Gomer and Cleo's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Theyare good babies..........if you SCREAM ...."NO" :shock:

I did find one of the still skaters in the living room the otherday. The biggest problem is GOMER.........he doesn't know heis a FIXED little fat boy. I'm gonna put a rubber band aroundit. :mad:
oopps..........I thought I was talkin to your Momma.......youtalk SO grown up I get confused.;)
Your avatar confused meRasp...........geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz but your not grown upanyway:bunnydance:

Can't believe you got Raspberry to dress up asSanta! It's amazing what happens to her beard when shedoesn't use Nair - the hair remover. :shock:

-Carolyn

I have thisradiating pain in my rear end. It originates from TUCKERTOWN!!! :X

Haven't you heard of trying not to be naughty at this time of year! :mad:

Oh No!
Those hemorroids bothering you again, Razz?
That's just terrible.
Feel better!
-Carolyn

That's a nice wayto put it. From this day forth, I will introduce you as "my friendhemorrhoid."

And Gomer and Cleo's mom can be T-bone.Cuz she's so skinny that when she puts her britches on, her backpockets touch each other! You can't even tell if she has a butt!:shock:

T-bone and Hemorrhoid! A fine pair the two of you make!

Well, that wasn't very nice, Raspberry.

:no:

I'm showing concern for your pain and you give me this??

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
That's a nice way to put it.From this day forth, I will introduce you as "my friend hemorrhoid."

And Gomer and Cleo's mom can be T-bone.Cuz she's so skinny that when she puts her britches on, her backpockets touch each other! You can't even tell if she has a butt!:shock:

T-bone and Hemorrhoid! A fine pair the two of you make!
:tantrum:Rasp is throwing a fit.......calling such names..............Carolyn we MUST straighten out this woman

She's an Ingrate, Gomer and Cleo. :no:

Try to be nice to her and all she does is get snippy.

We have to figure something out. :phone: Will talk soon and come up with a Really Good Plan.

-Carolyn

Christmas Pics.......... :wink:

Pug Mom has been onvacation....and has not come close to a computer. But nowthat I have new pics, well they must be shared. Here is Gomer asSanta

You would think these two ingrates wouldbe much happier, after all it was Christmas, but nope, they weren'thappy with me at all

:X

Every now and then (more now than then)Cleo attempts to chew Gomer's leg off........however Gomer has anadvantage. It's call weight....so he just sits on herhead...:disgust:

And we can't forget Gomer's gift fromSanta....two huge bones, or course something to add to his weightproblem....

I also found the pictures of the babies in the hottub....checkout SLG's thread.....cause of course I had to share them withher.

Finally some shots of the horses.....notreal good but can't leave these BIG babies out. No.....Gomerand Cleo have not gone out to pasture to visit them yet.:D

Latest posts

Back