From cupcake to Gracie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg he is getting so big and that sure is adorable to see Audrina at the dentist. My son jut had another appt Monday. I've been taking him since he was 2 so he's a pro and does so good too :)

So sorry you all got sick. You've definitely had some crummy sickness luck. What a bummer!

Its so bad here with sickness. We havent had a good winter so none of the sickness got killed. My mother in law told me that my husbands sister came home and said three kids werent sent hom after throwing up in the classroom and they had to disinfect the classroom. The norovirus is spreading like crazy here. The only thing that kills it is bleach, and even thats not a guarantee. Its awful.

I was so scared Audrina was going to do awful at the dentist. She doesnt do well with people she doesnt know. I was sure she was going to scream and throw a fit. But she made a liar out of me and did awesome. We did bribe her with Build A Bear and money (hubby gave her 3 dollars lol).

Thank you, he is growing too fast for my taste. I want him to stay little FOREVER!!!

Great photos, he´s getting so big, love to see them fast asleep. Audrina looks very pleased with herself and what a good girl to behave so well at the dentist....I remember going as a kid and I hated it but things have changed since then so they make it much more user friendly for kids today. Lovely photo of her sitting in that chair and a great smile she has lol.

The dentist said as far as her actual teeth go, they are beautiful. But because she is a thumb sucker she has done alot of damage to her jaw. Theyre saying it might not even be fixable with braces, she might have to have jaw surgery. So we are trying to break the thumb sucking

I love the photos , Liam is growing up to be a big boy :) You have a lovley family and Rabbit .
How is she doing with the litter training , my Rabbit is not and it horrendous when cleening her hutch lol . Hopefully Audrinas yaw will be better soon !!

Hey everyone! Just poking my head in for updating! Gracie is enjoying her days because she is getting lots of outside time now that the weather is warm! We finally are having 70-80 degree weather. It has really helped with her litter habits. I think she was just acting out.

The kids are doing great and growing! Audrina just went to her first Nascar race. Her, my husband, my father in law, and my husbands 10 year old sister stayed in the camper at the race track for a whole weekend and Audrina had a blast!

Liam is getting so big. He is cooing and making all kinds of noises now. He is 3 months old, 13 pounds and 24 inches long. He is such a joy and makes me laugh.

Today is me and the hubby's 2 year wedding anniversary. We are going to dinner and this will be the first time I will be leaving Liam with anyone for an extended period of time...I'm so nervous!!!

1717_3981667399899_1721119212_n.jpeg

7158_3996113161034_890852404_n.jpeg

10077_3993520536220_1552643876_n.jpeg

72792_3993519096184_2048293845_n.jpeg

150868_3987187017886_523430229_n.jpeg

166705_4009528576411_1020080068_n.jpeg

166739_4018927651382_1082051591_n.jpeg

482114_3976274665084_237715413_n.jpeg

544594_4027811993485_1639034392_n.jpeg

575716_4034501720724_49099364_n.jpeg

Happy anniversary! It's great you will be getting away even for a short amount of time. I was always worried leaving my son too. My hubby didn't get it but I rarely got a sitter cause I was nervous. But I chilled out a bit now. Having some adult time is important! Have fun eating out.

Kids are adorable as ever:)

What gorgeous pics of both of them...he´s gonna break a lots of hearts and so is Miss Audrina lol.

So, I dont know if i told ya'll but my dog is an escape artist. She gets out of the yard on a daily basis. We have tried an electric fence, a stubborn dog shock collar that the shock gets higher on when she jumps the fence, we have chained her with a collar, a harness, and put the harness on upside down...nothing works. So we bought a dog kennel for the backyard. 10ftx10ftx6ft...she is getting out of that. She is tearing up the chain link on it and puling it apart. So we have to get some REAL fence chain link and run it on the inside. For the time being, Ive decided to use it as a play area for Gracie so she can have outside time without me having her on a leash. She seems to like it :) At least one of the animals will stay in it

554811_4104259384622_2035080881_n.jpg

11747_4104262864709_323523339_n.jpg

Some dogs are really great escape artists, lol. Gracie is adorable I'm glad she likes being walked on a leash! Ash likes to be walked outside too.

Its great to see you back! :)

She is part beagle, so shes just stubborn and curious so she will do anything to get out. When I found her in the road one day I decided to get the kennel. While my husband was in the process of putting it together (it took 2 days), we were leaving her in the house. We went out for our anniversary, came back and she had eaten our phone cord in our laundry room, ripped the wood baseboards off the laundry room wall, and tore up everything that was in the trashcan in there. And we didnt even leave her in there. I guess I didnt shut the door all the way and she wanted outside (our back door is in the laundry room) so she ate everything. I was soooooo mad.

Yes I pop in every day but its hard to find the time to post stuff with Liam rolling over and becoming more mobile lol. On top of having a three year old asking me 52,000 questions a day lol

She sounds like a pretty stubborn dog, lol. We've had stubborn dogs as well, and one of our dogs nickname was bonehead, lol.

Yes little kids do take up time. Especially a baby. And I've seen how toddlers ask tons of questions, I wonder how they can even think of that many questions to ask, lol. :)

Gracie is adorable! I like how she is brown and white its so pretty! I wonder what breed she is.

Gracie looks great, love all the photos of her. What a rascal that little fella...sounds like nothing is going to keep him in.

Just had another look at the kids and they look great and Liam is growing so quickly, he is just adorable.

Hope you´re all well and I´m sure that both of them are keeping you plenty busy.

Thank you :) She is a sweetie. She is a New Zealand...could be a mix but I'm pretty sure shes full NZ. She has the body and head of one.

Chris, we are having family photos done tomorrow. I cant wait to post them so everyone can see how big the kids are getting. We just enrolled Audrina in preschool for next year :) Im excited for her to go, but at the same time, I'm gonna miss her. But its only 3 days a week for 4 hours a day. So it's easing us both in lol

AJ hasn't reached the age to ask me a bunch of questions but he is a little smartass. I actually don't know if he's being concerned or if he's being a butt. But today I stepped on this train thing with tall wooden pegs on it, I shot out a slew of cuss words before I even thought about it, I also hopped up and down on one foot yelling OWWWOOWWWW! My child, who was sitting on the couch, he was like "oh it hurt? It hurt mama?" I was like YES IT HURTS! Then he laughs at me. hahaha.

Gracie looks pretty happy outside! That silly dog! I can't believe she's getting out like that. Is your neighbor still feeding her?

lol Morgan I remember those days with drina. I thought she was being a smartie too...but she was actually concerned but would still laugh hahaha. They aren't feeding her as much anymore bc she was putting on too much weight. They only feed her if they have her for more than 3 hours if I'm not home. Only because her dogs are usuaully free fed so they beg her for food when she pulls it up when Bailey is there.

We got our pics done today and the ones I saw are AMAZING!! Liam did so good and we got alot of him smiling :) I cant wait to see them all

Back