From cupcake to Gracie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just made me and Drina a pizza for lunch. We sat down in the living room to eat. Audrina finished her piece and asked for another piece. So I went to get another piece but noticed there was a spot on one piece that had no cheese or size...it was circle in shape...I thought it was just the way the pizza came....so i gave her another piece and sat back down. Then I heard something in the kitchen. So I leaned my recliner backwards to see the kitchen...MY CAT WAS EATING THE PIZZA!!! Now each piece of pizza has a circle spot on it with no cheese or sauce. I would spank his furry little butt but hes too dang cute...BRAT!

I have 2 pics from the photo shoot...waiting for the rest. Our photographer is working hard on 2 finals and a paper before she graduates for her teaching degree...so enjoy these 2 and i will load more when I get them. Hopefully by Sunday.

164986_439630926127077_1429180163_n.jpg

946789_439630786127091_1996278822_n.jpg

What great photos, they both look fabulous and that little boy is so huggable. Can´t wait to see one of you all together. I do love black and white photos, sometimes, they just come out so much better.

I love black and white too, and sepia... I cant wait to see all of them. We did one shot with Audrina on my husbands shoulders and I'm holding Liam in the air for Audrina to kiss him and me and my husband kissing underneath. Im dying to see that one. We got a really good one of me and audrina with her behind me and her arms around my neck. I love my babies. And Liam is sooooo huggable. I have learned that during the day i can't lay with him or I get nothing done because we always fall asleep lol...so nighttime I cuddle with him FOREVER haha

Sooooo....I have created a monster. I noticed Gracie was feeling thin. I think her no pellet diet has finally caught up to her (ive tried and tried all kinds of different pellets and she REFUSES to eat them, pees on the and everything)...She has access to hay all the time, fresh veggies, and some other things that I add to her diet. And I know that summer is coming and am afraid she will get too thin with the hot weather. So I talked to Brady, and I have started giving her a teaspoon of Steel Cut Oats everyday to try to put weight back on her. Well, let me tell you, Gracie thinks she is supposed to have an abundant supply of the oats. When she wants more she will pick up and slam her bowl, thump her feet, tear her hutch up, anything she can do to get my attention. Its pretty funny. So I will usually give her something else whether its a piece of apple or an extra piece of vegetable just to quiet her down. Thats not good enough for her. I will open her door to give it to her and she will turn her back and literally put her nose in the air like she is too good for it. She is so stinking cute and funny lol!

Ok, I pick up our pics tomorrow...but heres a peek at our pics. Sorry for the logo in the middle. As soon as i get the CD tomorrow night I will post some here without the logo...enjoy
kdinennaphotography.zenfolio.com/baezfamily you have to put in a password...the password is baez

Those are great pictures Rachel!
I love the black and whites and I especially love the ones of just Nick and Liam!

Good choice picking that color blue for everyone, its really flattering!

Thanks Morgan :) those outfits were the kids Easter outfits so I decided we needed to match them. The other outfit Liam had on is my absolute favorite. The shorts have little airplanes on them and the shirt says Mommy Copilot. And I love that yellow. The kids were so good for the pics. I just wish would've noticed audrinas headband falling down in some of them

Love the photos, you all look so happy together and the kids are cute as buttons. But that last photo of Liam is just gorgeous, just love it.

Liam is so sweet and so photogenic, don´t think I´ve seen a bad photo of him yet.

So Liam has thrush...we've been battling it for about 2 months now. Its been getting passed back and forth between the both us since hes breastfed. Pediatrician kept putting us on antibiotics and its obviously not working and was spreading like wildfire. So i took matters into my own hands and decided to try what EVERYONE has been telling me to try. Gentian Violet. I was not prepared for how messy and dark this stuff is. My nipples look like blueberries (sorry to be so open but its true lol). We did the first treatment last night. Let me tell you, we woke up this morning and I checked his mouth...ALL THE SPOTS ON HIS LIPS ARE GONE!!!! He still has it on his tongue, inside of his cheeks and roof of his mouth. But we have 2 more days of treatment so I am EXTREMELY HAPPY AND HOPEFUL that this thrush mess will be done with. I am boiling all bottles, nipples, pacifiers, toys, pump parts etc in a mix of water and vinegar. Washing all of my bras and shirts in water and vinegar and drying them outside...which ive been doing all along. I really think they ongoing antibiotics is what has made it worse. So for anyone who doesnt know what Gentian Violet is, its an Antiseptic Dye that is used for infections, scrapes burns etc. Everyone I know that has used has said it is amazing and works the best out of EVERYTHING! So if you dont know what it looks like, heres some pics

photo-6.JPG

That stuff is a pain in the ass to get off! haha.
I'm sorry he has thrush, I never went through that. It has to be terrible though! He still looks pretty happy! :)

Thats the thing...it never bothered him. The pediatrician kept saying it was milk tongue bc it wasnt spreading and he wasnt showing any other signs....me on the other hand, my nipples were KILLING me! It was awful to nurse and sometimes they would bleed. I think this last dose af antibiotics is what made his spread so bad. We seriously woke up yesterday and it was all over his mouth!! I was in tears. I refused to call the pedi...instead I called my lactation consultant and she told me to use the gentian violet...i mean huge difference overnight!

and that pic was before i wiped it off...the vaseline is a huge help for his skin with this stuff...its very faint on his face...his mouth is super purple lol

Latest posts

Back