Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You always have the right things to say Tracey...and what you say always alwaysmakes sense.

I love my bunnies to death...they're spoiled little brats...like everyone else's on this forum....but i just have a hard time getting over their deaths...i guess everyone is different with how they deal with things....i never really thought about pet bereavement counselling before...they have things like that at The Animal Welfare League...but i had alwaysjust put my feelingsdown to me being a sensitive over caringfool :?

Gosh...i just cannot believe how these little guys have affected my life in every way,as much as it hurts to lose them..i will always have them in my life :)

Thankyou so much for your comment Patti..i appreciate that so much

Hehe..i made my boys stand there and watch it as well...Jeremy watched but Anthony didn't really want to watch a video of the bunnies...he's 17..he has better things to do lol...he watched it and said 'cool' and walked away lol...my boys are the best :D

Aww Patti i would have loved to have seen a video of Scooter playing with youlike that :)

Well it's the end of term for school...so the school kids have two weeks of school yay!....Jeremy wants to go visit his nana who lives in Murray Bridge which isin the country so we are going to my mum's house sometime during the holidays,i absolutely love driving through the country side it's so relaxing..even though i gotta drive but still...:D

Thanks Jan....yeah i love those pictures of Marshy....she was really one special little girl...i miss her so very much.

The bunnies are all doing well...now that Wally is doing so much better...thank goodness!!....i couldn't even sleep well because i did nothing but worry about him.

Today i gave the bunnies their veggies...i gotta have like three plates out for all the little piggies,and Jack was the last bunny to rock up and instead of going around to find a spare spot like he usually doeshe started to scratch at Chocolate Bunny's butt lollike he was saying 'come on fatty move over' Chocolate Bunny wouldn't move..she's to stubborn...she just kept on eating so Jack started scratching at Cassidy's butt lol...he wouldn't move either...so Jack got fed up and he squeezed in between Josie and Sunshine....i just laughed though because he was just to funny...you just had to see it....it's the things like that...that i would love to catch on video

I find it funny when Jack acts that way because he's the quiet bunny who doesn't really do much wrong...he's usually so gentle....but i suppose a bunny has to do what a bunny has to do lol.

Well i'm in the middle of making another video as well..so i hope to have that posted here shortly..and i must update with new pictures as well...so they're on their way also.

Ugh at the moment it's pouring with rain,and it's cold...my Charlie girl is sitting here by my chair having a snooze.

:)

Just catching up on your blog, Cheryl. I love all the vids! You are so good at them. I love all your bunny babies:)!

I know how it is being sad and missing your babies. I was really bad the first few weeks after losing Ang, but now it's not so bad. I still really miss her, don't get me wrong. I wish you all the comfort in the world, but I know how hard it is sometimes. You've been through so much with them, it's so hard. You're tougher than you think in my opinion, girl!

I hope to see more vids coming soon! They're awesome! You pick the best songs!:biggrin2:

Cheryl!! Someone made a LOLcat out of your bunnies!!!!!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/04/28/funny-pictures-jedi-bunny-goes-to-dark-side/

funny-pictures-jedi-bunny-dark-side-eating.jpg

Thanks Crystal...i know i still miss my babies so much..i will always miss them as they were a big part of my life.

Oh and thankyou for putting my blog in the RO news the other day...i was quite surprised and just didn't expect that..so thankyou heaps :)

Tonyshuman...that is just weird lol...i wonder who did that...now i will be wondering and thinking lol

Yesterday i had just bought nice new fluffy socks to wear around the house...it's getting cold here and i just cannot stand cold feet and i really love wearing nice soft socks around the house...i bought two pairs..one purple and the other pair pink...i left them on the table..and somehow they got knocked onto the floor,probably by my son Jeremy...i didn't know until much later when i went to get them...and ohh my goodness some little bunny killed them...they had holes in them...everywhere! :shock:..i'm like you little buggers...it was either Chocolate Bunny...Marley...Ebony or Cassidy..i don't know which one did it or if they were all in on it together...the little rascals.

It's 1:00am here at the moment,and i was going to go to bed a little while ago but then i remembered that i had to wash my sons work clothes for tomorrow so now i have to wait until the washing is finished..gosh what a pain..i mean't to wash them hours ago...now when the washing machine stops..i will have to go to bed and listen to the dryer going :rollseyes

Jan...my little buggers get into more mischief than my boys did when they were just little tackers lol

Patti...yep..i guess they did....i was thinking about replying to my ownpicture lol.

That picture is a few years old now

cheryl wrote:
Thanks Crystal...i know i still miss my babies so much..i will always miss them as they were a big part of my life.
You're so welcome, Cheryl!You deserve it! I thought you should have some attention:p. Nothing wrong with that!:biggrin2:

Your always so sweet Crystal :)

Well the bunnies are all well...thank goodness i have had no more drama's since Wally wasn't well...he's doing fabulously...i just love happy healthy bunnies.

Sunshine did a funny thing yesterday...my sister brought over a big box for the bunnies to play in..they all came over to check it out..i was going to cut an entrance and an exit in it but Sunny got to curious and she went to jump up top..and she plonked right through it...i quickly went over and looked inside and shewas just sitting there probably wondering what had just happened and how did she get transported inside of the box instead of landing on top lol..she's a funny girl and i still have that picture of her shocked little face in my mind lol....i picked her up and plonked her back on the floor..they are all having fun with the box at the moment all i can hear is rip..rip..rip lol.

Sunshine knows the word kiss...i have taught her for the last couple of years now...i say to her 'give mummy kiss kiss'...and she will lick my nose and face...she will do that everytime i sayit....she is just absolutely gorgeous....my other bunnies won't do it though...i have tried to teach them but they won't have anything to do with it...they will only give me a kiss when they are good and ready.

Cassidy and Chocolate bunny are reminding me so much of their mum Marshmallow (rip) more and more as time goes by...so much of their attitude is just like my Marshy..sometimes i'm just so amazed...i know thati'm so lucky to still have a bit of Marshy here with me...it gives me that bit of comfort.

I still haven't got Riley in with every bunny yet...for the first time this is the hardest time i have had with bonding my bunnies...iv'e more or less given up now...he gets along with some and doesn't get along with others....he loves Wally but Jack and Cassidy won't take to him...so what i have been doing is giving him lots of play time with the one's he get's along with...so i'm pretty happy with that because he's not on his own...and that reminds me that i really got to post some pictures of him which i haven't really done yet...shame on me!..i will have to get my butt into gear and post a ton of new pictures of Riley and the rest of the bunnies and also get those group snaps of the bunnies also...Ohh i do have some really cutesnaps of Wally that i have just taken..i will have to get and post them.

Well it's actually a nice sunny day today which is a change from the very cold weather we have been having lately...the bunnies haven't been able to get outside much because it's been raining...but today they are enjoying themselves out in the sunshine...they have been running around the backyard being happy little bunnies...i told them to enjoy every little bit of the sunshine today as it won't last for very long as we are in for more rainy weather.

I have been out the back for most of the day today just cleaning up..everytime i'm doing something the bunnies always come up and get in my way...they are just the most curious little things...they just love being where the action is...it's funny when i'm trying to rake the leaves up...Cassidy tries to bite the rake lol...he's a funny boy.

I have still got that video to finish...infact i actually have a couple to do now...i will have to get them finished and post them.

Well i'm off to go make tea in a minute..the boys are getting hungry:rollseyes

motivator5973212.jpg

That was the nicest, yet saddest video I've watched to date.. Brought tears not just to my eyes but spilling down my cheeks.. What was the song you put to that video?, so appropriate.. Sorry you had a loss (and I know I'm late in my offering of condolence), that song was great for anyone who looses their pet.. Beautiful bun you had.. Thanks for sharing your story - it truly "moved" me. ..

Thankyou for yourkind wordsJulie..i appreciate it very much....that song i used was Good-bye my friend....Pippi was my special little guy...he died from health issues due to EC...i miss that little fella so very much :(

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Miss Chocolate Bunny

P5110008.jpg

P5110005-1.jpg

P5110009.jpg

P5110012.jpg

P5110016.jpg

P5110022.jpg

P5110023.jpg

P5110027.jpg

P5110030.jpg

P5110028.jpg

P5110034.jpg

P5110020.jpg

I'll post the other pictures when i come home...i have some really cute one's

cheryl wrote:

I can just hear it now "Hey you help me, mom has put clothes on me,Please send help immediately"

P5110016.jpg

I love this pic

P5110027.jpg

Aww thanks guys...Chocolate Bunny appreciates the comments...she says thankyou.

Hehe some of the looks she gave me when i dressed her up were like 'ohh mum...give me a break...pleasssssse' lol...she is so cute that bunny :)

Oh Montana..talking about that tiara...

P5150118.jpg

P5150050.jpg

P5150022.jpg

P5150037.jpg

P5150081.jpg

P5150029.jpg

P5150023-1.jpg

Mum...i was cleaning my foot..thankyou very much

P5150044.jpg

P5150019.jpg

P5150026.jpg