Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggie

P5150005_01.jpg

P5150001_01.jpg

I'm sick of these flowers

P5150059_01.jpg

I'm going to throw them away

P5150060_01.jpg

There's my Wally! Mwah mwah mwah mwah

P5150204.jpg

I love that tiara, its adorable on her. All those pictures look good, miss Chocolate Bunny should be a professional bunny model!

And of course, your other bunnies are really cute. :inlove:

Edit:

I just noticed this face

P5150060_01.jpg

OMG hahaha how cuuuuute!

Thanks Montana...the bunnies say thankyou for your comments :)

That picture of Chocolate Bunny is funny,she was getting angry with me and those flowers,she actually picked them up and threw them of the table lol...such a funny girl.

I have just downloaded a video of Zak

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpvtD2nKY1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpvtD2nKY1s[/ame]

This boy is just so cute!

Thanks Patti...hehe i think i got a bit to carried away with the pictures

Thanks Katt..i did take a few picturesof Marley yesterday

These one's were taken yesterday..Marley thought she would take full advantage of the warm sun that was shining in through the back door...it rained for most of the day but inbetween when it wasn't raining the sun was shining:?..most of the bunnies love this spot she is lying in

P5180006.jpg

P5180003.jpg

P5180009.jpg

These two pictures were taken a few days ago

P5150020_01.jpg

P5150028.jpg

Marley is such a pretty girl,she's not as bossy as her sister Chocolate Bunny..Marley is more laid back,she is more like her dad Pippi,and she has a beautiful personality like her mum Marshmallow did.

Well it's been quite cold here,with only a few sunny days,i can't believe that winter is just around the corner,i dislike winter so much and i just had to be born in the winter didn't i!!..oh well

Ugh..i had Sunshine not feeling very well last night,she wouldn't eat her pellets or anything else i offered to her and she just wanted to sit by herself,i thought to myself please don't get sick like Wally did a few weeks ago....i gave her some infacol and stayed up with her to keep an eye on her,i hate going to bed when one of the bunnies aren't well because i'm always afraid that they are not going to be alive in the morning...i worry to much.

But after a couple of hours i gave her some more infacol and i headed of to bed at 1:00am....i got up in the morning and she was back to sitting with Jack and Josie,i sighed a bigsigh of relief..she was eating some hay...i'm always so relieved when they are back to eating again.

Sunshine is such a doll,i love that girl immensly..she was my first bunny i bought after my very first bunny Lollipop died..Sunshine is just a couple of months over the age of four..she's the only bunny wholoves playing games.

Well i have to go pick up my son Jeremy from school now.. cya's

Marley looks so much like Pippi! What a beauty and a wonderful way to remember her dad. I love your bunny stories. It's amazing how you know all of ther personality quirks and keep track of all of them! Every one of your bunnies is unique and handsome! Glad to hear that they're feeling better...

Thank you Tonyshuman :)

Yeah i cannot believe it myself at how muchMarley looks like her dad Pippi,i just love knowing that i still have a piece of him hopping around...i'm forever saying to her "gosh you look so much like your daddy"

And yep i can describe all my bunnies personalities down to a tee...my sister is always saying "geez Cheryl..how can you tell the difference with all these bunnies?"lol...i think it's funny and i always have to giggle....she doesn't know who is who after all this time lol..but she does know a few of their names or she gets them mixed up lol.

I'm being naughty here at the moment,i'm at work and i'm not mean't to be using the computer for this...someone just walked in and i nearly freaked...i think i had a guilty look on my face,lucky it wasn't someone important ;)

cheryl wrote:
I'm being naughty here at the moment,i'm at work and i'm not mean't to be using the computer for this...someone just walked in and i nearly freaked...i think i had a guilty look on my face,lucky it wasn't someone important ;)

LOL that cracked me up Cheryl! I hope Sunshine is O.K... I love your blog and all your bunnies Cheryl. I have a Lollipop too :)

Thanks guys....i just love my little bunny wabbits :biggrin2:

Oh and noone found out that i was on a rabbit forum the other day when i was using the computer....you know the tab thingy...or whatever it's called and if you press the arrow thingy it tells you the sites you have visited...well i had a look and there were all these important sites and then all you see is the site Rabbitsonline amongst them....i had to giggle to myself because i can just imagine if someone sees that they're gonna think...what the heck...a rabbit forum:?...my lips are sealed....me not know nothing :p.

Well i actually got the washing all out on the clothesline today..it was a sunny day for our Autumn weather...i have been putting the clothes in the dryer and i hate using the dryer for the clothes...but i love putting my towels in the dryer though,it makes them all soft and fluffy.

Sunshine and all the bunnies are doing well...they just don't like this cold weather,well i keep telling them 'well my little bunny wunny's..winter is yet to come'.

Oh i just have something funny to share....well it was funny at the time anyway

I had bought some banana's yesterday while i was shopping and i came home and put everything away...i didn't think no more about the banana's until this morning and i went to go get one and i couldn't find them....anywhere!! i'm like hmm that's strange..i can't find them..i looked and looked...i asked my son Jeremy has he seen them..no he said...i said well i don't know where they are...then Jeremy say's maybe Anthony took them to work with him...i kinda giggled and said why would he do that for....i don't know he say's...i'm just like hmm this is strange.....i just happened to go into the freezer and what did i see sitting there in the bag....the banana's!!! :rofl:...frozen banana's.....poor Anthony got the blame for it...i put them in the freezer without realizing lol.

Ok onto some bunny pictures now...i took these today

Two of my gorgeous boys...Cassidy and Jack

I had to put a few pellets on the floor just so i could get a picture because they just won't sit still otherwise and i end up getting half pictures of them..like half a head or half a butt

P5230012.jpg

P5230013.jpg

P5230016.jpg

P5230020.jpg

P5230010.jpg

Charlie and Jack

P5230003.jpg

Charlie Jack and Cassidy

P5230006.jpg

Zak and Chocolate Bunny

P5220017.jpg

Chockie

P5220014.jpg

Marley

P5220003.jpg

P5220004.jpg

Hi mum

P5220008.jpg

Cassidy

P5230022.jpg

Notice anything?

P5240094.jpg

Take a closer look

P5240095.jpg

Even closer

P5240096.jpg

Yep all the buttons are gone....every single one of them!....hmmm it's not the first time either....this control was my son's,he had brought it out to put new batteries in it and he put it on the coffee table...and when he went to get it a bit later on...well you can just imagine his surprise ...i'm surewhich ever bunny did it thought ...mmmm control buttons
zdrool.gif

Bunnies!!!

Hehe..i just had to post the proof,and because i had nothing better to do this lazy sunday morning ;)

Oh i forgot..i have a few pictures of Marley laying all by her lonesome..i took these yesterday.

P5230086.jpg

P5230087.jpg

P5230089.jpg

You know,i really don't understand why the bunnies like hanging out in the dirt part of the yard when they have a lot of grassy area to lay on :?...but she looks so comfy lying there in the sunshine.

AWWW, what a sweetie Marley is! :D Reminds me of alittle teddy bear.. aww!

I had to laugh at the buttons, those silly bunnies! So strange how they like that kind of thing, LOL!

Thankyou Leanne...i told Marley that you said she reminds you of a teddy bear,she said thankyou and now she loves you ;)

Trailsend..that picture is quite funny because Chockie was getting annoyed with me by sticking those flowers in their way...i can't blame her really lol;)

The bunnies say thankyou for the compliments...and send lots of bunny kisses :)

Well my son Anthony is finally on hisP's (probationary license),i dreaded this day,i knew it had to come some day though..but now it means he has his independance...and now i'm more of a worried mum...i guess you could say that i'm a little over protective..Anthony may say different though..like he would sayway over protective....his response is always 'but i'm a boy' and i'm like 'yeah..your point'.....there are so many accidents on the road..things happen..you know....there is nothing i can do though..i have to let him grow up....why couldn't my boys just staylittle forever...it's so much easier ;)...i think i'm finding it hard to let go...and to realize that he'sgrowing upand not a little boy anymore.

Aww, Cheryl you sound like my mom when my brother got his N (same as theP I think). She got used to it though, and my brother has been driving alone for a year and a half :). Always scary though at the very start!

cheryl wrote:
Oh Montana..talking about that tiara...

P5150118.jpg
Seriously!!! You really should be more responsible than posting this to not only RO but the internet! What if the other buns see this and expect to be treated the same!!!

LOL!this photo cracked me up - like none before it!!!

Latest posts

Back