Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have another video i just uploaded not long ago...it's another boring one but i just love the way Marley looks at me in this video....she's so cute!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHGBsZFtuzc]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHGBsZFtuzc[/ame]

I also love the way Jack just ignore's Marley and me lol

Thankyou for the lovely comment angieang...the bunnies say thankyou also :)

And gosh do they have so much personality,sometimes they remind me of little children...they can be so loving and sweet....yet they can get into mischief and be very naughty,haha and yes it's a lot of fun though having them around as their cute and funny little antics always makes me smile.

Haha spoiled Miss Chocolate Bunny is sitting here on the floor near me just now getting groomed by Josie and Sunshine....yes that's right..both are grooming miss perfect :rollseyes....Sunshine is grooming her side and Josie is grooming her face and Chocolate Bunny is sticking her nose up...like she saying to Josie ' here this spot..right here on my nose' lol....Chocolate Bunny is in total bliss at the moment...oh now Josie is licking inside her ear...i wonder if that ticklesChockie's ear lol..i love it when they do that...just flip the ear over lol.

Well i think i have to get some new pictures up of the bunnies up.

JadeIcing wrote:
Ohh looked at other videos I like the Carrot Thief one.
Hehe,i know that one is quite funny...it wasso funny when it happened though..Zak just came hopping over and stole the piece of carrot from Jack and quickly hopped away with his prize :p...the look Jack gave was just priceless...and to get it on video was all just a bonus...i was only just taking a video of them for fun...gosh it made me giggle at the look on Jack's face lol

Cheryl, you cutest Bunnies. You are very lucky you live so far away otherwise I would be Bunny Napping the whole lot of them.:p

Susan:)

LOL Susan...hands of da bunnies :p

I was taking a video of Chocolate Bunny this afternnon...BUT it is only a very short one though as my battery just ran out...bugga!..it was a good one as well....i guess i shouldn't have ignored the red flashing battery picture in the corner of my cameralol...but i did though as i thought i would just have enough time to quickly grab a video.....haha and quickly did i grab a video before it conked out on me :p....she's so cute though so any amount of time i getmeans the world to me.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=FBYYmeHCp1Q]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FBYYmeHCp1Q[/ame]

I'll get a longer one sometime...now that my battery is recharged.

Just got through watching all the cute videos! Which one of your sons taught Jack to have "staring contests" lol. Hes a pro!

And I officially request a longer Chocolate Bunny video. Shes soo cute. Biggie Max stands up like she does and its just so adorable!

I love the video of Chocolate Bunny too! When she stands up but keeps her little arms down all prim and proper, it's so sweet! Muffin does that too.
:inlove:

Haha,i took that video of Jack,who was far far away in bunny land....i can't believe how he just ignored me for so long,then he ignored Marley when she came hopping up....Jack was somewhere in outta space lol....but i really did love that look on Marley's face...it was as if she was thinking...gee mum don't you have anything better to do lol.....i sat there for ages waiting for Jack to do something....i think he was to preoccupied with something...he was deep in thought........if only i knew lol.....you know after i stopped the video...he still stayed like that for quite a while.

And yeah that look on Chockie's face at the end of that video is just sweet....i just love that cute face....it's just a shame that it wasn't longer...but i will get another longer one though.

Oh and Jan,let me think about that for a minute.................................umm no you cannot have my bunnies lol :p.....even though i'm sure they ALL would love a holiday at Jan's home :).

You know,since it's winter here and been very cold....today has turned out to be a glorious day,the sun has been out and you can feel a bit of warmth....i forgot what the sun felt like lol...the bunnies have been outside all day....i just love it when they're all sprawled out on the back lawn...soaking up what sun they can....it's not going to last though as i'm sure this was just a once of kind of day.

Gosh i still gotta get those pictures posted...i've been taking lot's of video's instead

Ok...i just had to post this picture....Wally just look's so cute here....i took this picture last Thursday after school...Jeremy still has his school top on..and don't mind the red cordial that is around his mouth lol.

And don't ya just love Jeremy's beautiful tanned skin...i'm so jealous because i'm white compared to them......my boy's are half vietnamese....i'm an aussie...and it's not fair!! lol....i tell them that all the time lol

But in this picture they both just remind me of each other....Wally and Jeremy love each other...he's Jeremy's little favourite.

JeremyandWally3.jpg

:inlove:

Edited to add that i really should have put this in my blog

That is an adorable picture, Cheryl!

I know what you mean about the tan. I have two Vietnamese friends who are gorgeously colored year round (not to mention they are two of the coolest people I've ever met!:D)

SO CUTE! Wally reminds me of what Benson might have looked like when he was a young little bunny. Wally and your son look so happy together!

I know Crystal....it's just not fair....i don't tan AT ALL!!....i just stay white lol

Amy..i told Jeremy to smile....he's camera shy like me...but yeah those two really dolove each other.

Just to add that i have a few pictures of Jeremy and Wally in my blog also that i took a little while ago....i took them before school while Jeremy was saying cya to Wally.

Latest posts

Back