Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,i know Leanne...i will get over it..it's just hard that's all...Anthony is always saying to me'mum stop worrying about everything' lol

Hehe Julie...Miss Chocolate Bunny is such a little Diva...she likes to be in charge..so i thought i would just have a bit of fun with her...she thinks she's top bun now(well she thought she was before anyway);)... it was my niece Emma'sidea to do that..she has wanted to do that for a long time but has always forgot to bring the stuff down to my house...she loves Chockie!

Jenson...you naughty little girl about biting the buttons of the remote when you were younger...now that made me giggle out loud lol

Cheryl, I don't always comment on your blog, but I visit frequently, 'cos I love seeing your beautiful babies (the pics with the roses are awesome)

I, too, can relate to the chewing of TV remotes (man, they must be tasty as every bun seems to love them). We only had our new TV 2 weeks when Shadow got hold of the remote. I managed to hide it from John for another 2 weeks before he discovered it :p

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:

I, too, can relate to the chewing of TV remotes (man, they must be tasty as every bun seems to love them). We only had our new TV 2 weeks when Shadow got hold of the remote. I managed to hide it from John for another 2 weeks before he discovered it :p

I know..there is just that something special about those chewy little buttons lol.

I just laughed to myself how you hid the remote from John...hehe naughty little Shadow lol

I just have to say...Wally has been doing the most cutest little thing for the last few weeks..at pellet time he runs around in circles shaking his head slightly so his ears wiggle....he's so cute when he does it!...it just makes me smile every time :)

Oh look at Marley chilling in the sun! What a little angel!:inlove:I know what you mean about bunnies choosing to lie in the dirt, whenever Millie is on the dirt she just has to flop. It must be something about it.:craziness:biggrin2:

I actually laughed out loud at that picture of your remote Cheryl. What a little stinker!:p

cheryl wrote:
I just have to say...Wally has been doing the most cutest little thing for the last few weeks..at pellet time he runs around in circles shaking his head slightly so his ears wiggle....he's so cute when he does it!...it just makes me smile every time :)
That's so cute! Sparky and Scooter do the same thing when I bring them their morning salad. Sometimes I tease them and don't put it down for them right away. Then they stand up and start digging at my leg.

Gosh tell me about it Jess..i will just never understand these bunnies sometimes...and why they choose to lay in the dirt...i'm always saying to them that they're weird lol.

Patti..i do the same thing with my buns and they also pull on the bottom of my jeans or if i have socks on they will bite my feet until i give them their pellets lol..funny little things they are.

Hehe i learned something new yesterday which was a sunday....i had taken Charlie to the vet because she just seemed to look odd to me...i don't know if it was just me over reacting or not but i took her anyway...she was eating and drinking ok,but it just seemed like she was drinking extra,but she just looked sad kind of thing...she just didn't look her usual self...i didn't get to see Dr Lee as he wasn't in the surgery,it was his day off..so i had seen a completely different vet...he checked her over...he took her temperature,checked her eyes her ears her mouth..everything and he said that she seems fine...she was eating and drinking ok so he wasn't to worried about her but he said just see how she goes over the bank weekend...now i have never heard of that before so i asked him was was the bank weekend....he's English and i found out that's what the british call their public holidays....i thought it was funny because us Aussies call it a public holiday....it's monday today and a public holiday yippee!

Anyway it's been very cold here the last few days so i'm just wondering if maybe it's just the cold Charlie doesn't like..i don't know...but i just had to take her to the vet so i could put my mind at rest...i know...i worry to much;)

I have some pictures which i will be posting later on today

LOL! Yeah Cheryl, we Brits call them Bank Holiday because it is when the Banks are closed :).

Pleased to hear CHarlie is OK & look forward to seeing the pics. Also, glad to see you back - we noticed you were MIA for a while :)

Jan

Hehe Jan when i asked the vet what a bank holiday was he kindalaughed and told me what it was because i had a kinda puzzled look on my face...i'm like 'ahhhhhh ok' lol....i think he's just used to calling it a bank holiday even though he's in Australia....i forgot to ask him how long he's been over here.

Ahh I missed all the gorgeous pics! Just catching up!

I love love love this one:

P5150059_01.jpg

How is it your bunnies are all soo adorable! All of them are just beautiful!

Cheryl which of your bunnies is in your Avitar. That has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I want that Bunny:heartbeat:.

Susan:running bunny

Thanks Haley...hehe yeah i just get so excited all the time by having all these cuties around me...:)

Thanks Susan....if you mean the little guy who's in my avatar now...that is little Wally...before i changed it yesterday it was Chocolate Bunny before that :)

Gosh Wally is such a spunky little bunny....he's such a ham and he makes me giggle all the time with his liitle antics....he loves flicking his head and his ears when he runs around..and he especially does it at feed time...he's just so adorable!

Gosh i still gotta get those new pictures up,i won't have time today so i may do it later when i come home.

Haha,i just have a funny little story to tell.....well i had just finished vacuuming the floor about 10 mins ago.....Chocolate Bunny was sitting by one ofthe plastic plate's that the bunnies use for their pellets...i told her to wait a minute and i will get you all some pellets when i have finished vacuuming ....well somehow i'm sure she understood what i said because all of a sudden i seen this bright green plastic plate go flying by...some bunny wasn't very happy that she had to wait :rollseyes...i'm sure she wish's sometimes that she actually had hands that she could pick things up with and be able to throw further lol...i said 'i'm so sorry your highness'

Talk about attitude

I just can't imagine that any of your bunnies are spoiled Cheryl, hahaha! Such a cheeky little rabbit Chocolate Bunny is. I can't wait to see the new pictures.

Hehe my bunnies know how to work me especially Chocolate Bunny,she's so bossy and demanding!..but one thing i gotta do is start taking more pictures while they are more active...like i could have gotten this great shot of Sunshine and me playing with their ball...i would roll it to her and she would nudge it with her nose...she doesn't often play the game but she likes it when she gets into it.

I brought the bunnies a few new toys...one of them was a big ball that has a little jingle ball inside,they had one before until my son Jeremy dropped it and it broke apart...and last night all i heard was jingle...jingle...jingle....i usually hear rip...rip...rip...while they get stuck into their boxes.

My mum stayed over here for two weeks a while ago...and the bunnies can be very noisy with their toys at night....my mum says in the morning 'cheryl...how do you sleep at night'...hehe i just giggled and said 'easy'....actually because i'm used to the noise i would miss it if everything was quiet.

Ok onto a few pictures

Jeremy holding Wally

P6210078.jpg

Aren't i just so cute!

P6210083.jpg

Look at my cute wittle wips

P6210084.jpg

More to come...Jeremy wants the computer now...all i'm hearing is 'are you finished yet....are you finished yet'

Thankyou both of you :)

Montana,Wally say's thankyou and he send's lot's of bunny kisses to you

Here's a video of two very sleepy bunnies,the first video of Jack you can see he's going through a molt lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20WPEWUtbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20WPEWUtbk[/ame]

It's now 2:30am in the morning,and i think i'm starting to get sleepy myself now

offtobed-2.gif

Gosh i haven't posted anything for ages...well the bunnies are all doing well,even Charlie is doing good....i know they don't like this weather though,it's just to cold and miserable outside....it's not to bad outside todayconsidering...the sun is actually out,don't know for how long though.

Ebony has been doing a funny thing lately...i have this little tunnel for them..which has a hole in the middle,at the moment i have it in the loungeroom and everytime Ebony sees a bunny in the tunnel she then jumps in the middle hole to catch them,it's so funny and i think she does it as a game lol

P7090044.jpg

They love this tunnel or any tunnel that they have...they just love running through it all the time

P7090040.jpg

I have a couple of video's that i have made and uploaded

The first one is just me looking at Jack through the tunnel...it's a little boring but i thought i would post it anyway

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVILgqaA5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVILgqaA5g[/ame]

The next video is of Sunshine...this one's a slideshow with the song...You are my Sunshine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMp5FrG_3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMp5FrG_3s[/ame]

Latest posts

Back