Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snickers checking out some of his new stuff
:inlove:

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

009-8.jpg

He's just lucky he's cute, haha

I can't help but laugh at him, yesterday he was skateboarding....my boys have a little car that the hood pops, well it was under the living room chair and I could hear the wheels rolling around, well out comes Snickers with the car, he had the hood in his mouth, his little paw on the car and he was walking with it, looked like he was using it as a skateboard :laughsmiley:

Then I was drinking an ice cap from Tim Hortons, I always ask them to put an empty coffee cup on the outside of my plastic one (so it's not cold on my hands), I was sitting on the floor drinking away when Snickers ran up for a taste, he begs for EVERYTHING so I slid off the empty coffee cup and gave it to him and OMG he absolutely LOVED it...of course I didn't get pics of him doing either thing but it was too cute watching him with the cup, he would put it in his mouth then hop across the floor, the more noise he made the more he did it.

Then I went into the kitchen for something and when I came back in, it was all chewed up...the stinkin dog stole it from him since he was having so much fun with it, she thought she would give it a try, haha

Thanks Vircia!

I love him so much, he absolutely LOVES having his cheeks rubbed, last night while I was watching Gossip Girl he hopped up on me and I started rubbing his cheeks, I thought he was asleep so I stopped then he opened his eyes and edged a little closer (i was laying down, he was laying on my side), this went on until he was almost touching my face, haha he just didn't want me to stop.

He is just amazing! And I've since discovered that when he digs he nips so when he starts digging on me I say NO right away, I don't wait for the nip anymore, he is getting better, he's also doing much better with the litter box as well ;)

Did you see the pics of my piggies?

first off love your boxer and lab...i never see such beautifully bred dogs anymore...specially boxers. i see a lot with bad muscle structure and dipped in noses

i need to show my fiance all your pets :) maybe he will stop freaking about mine!

and your bunny is adorable!!! i love the bigger sized bunnys :) good for you for takin him out of that bad situation too. :)

Oh he's such a sweet boy, Brandy. So good that he's doing well with litter training. lol nipping ? He's quite a demanding boy. :) " More mommy, more !!! " ;) Yep, I saw your piggies they're lovely. Daisy is the one on right side ? I love love her color. :) They're look so adorable. I envy you, you know ? with 3 lovely boys and lovely pets, what else could a woman ask for more ??? :biggrin: Say hi to little Snickers for me.

okay first off ur boy is the most precious little guy ive seen in along time!..oh i just dig his coloring and his sweet eyes!..and whoever is taking these pics is good...very nice pics to look at..!.ive never been a reptile fan...but that Monkey has the sweetest face...i didnt know it was possible for a lizard to be cute...
thbye-9.gif

Thanks Mike, I am so totally head over heels in love with him it's not even funny :inlove: His personlaity is just so awesome (even the nipping) it makes him, he wants to be with me all the time...sometimes I sit and wonder if he remembers where he was before (I know he probably doesn't) but he just seems so grateful. I had to laugh when I noticed the cage aggression with him because it's like he knows he came from NOTHING and now he is so spoiled he ain't letting anybody take it away from him :rofl:

Vircia, yup that is Daisy and she is over 2 now, she's the most patient animal I've ever seen in my life ;) I do have it made, I actually said on Facbook the other day that life doesn't get any better than this

:party0002:

Lisa, thanks so much for visiting Snickers blog, now you know why I couldn't walk away from him, he stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him and thanks for the compliment on the pics, I've taken them all....sadly my camera has been acting up lately and it won't always let me focus, so sometimes the pics are a little blurry or it doesn't turn out as nice because I have to frig with it, byt the time I'm ready Snickers has moved onto better things, haha

I however will have a new camera shortly, don't know if it will be before Christmas but hopefully :pray:

Lizards are sooooo cute! She is a little spitfire though, haha now Moose my bearded dragon is my baby, he is like Snickers and just soaks up the lovins and attention, he actually sulks if I don't have enough time to snuggle with him, for a lizard he is just full of personality!

So Snickers absolutely LOVES cups, I thought I would put a little piece of apple in one, thinking he would take it out, eat it then play with the cup, but nope he stuck his head in and it never came out until the apple was gone, then he actually walked around with the cup on his head :laughsmiley:

005-5.jpg

Lucy couldn't bare to watch him humilate himself :headsmack
007-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back