Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol That is ok, the candy they have is more then enough for them, or me, whomever gets to it first,lol

So last night I set up Snickers blanket and put all of his stuff out on it and he was sooooooo freakin excited, he was running around and binking so much Craig had to come out and see what had me laughing so hard!

He was also rubbing his chin on EVERYTHING, I'm assuming he is rubbing his scent on all of his stuff but I had no idea rabbits did that....so fun to watch him.
Anyways I took this pic of his "set up" and I wish I had have been zoomed in on him, it's so cute he is carrying around his bok choy in his Halloween cup ;)

002-5.jpg

Also there is a possibility that a 2 yr old female mini lop will be coming to live with me sometime in Dec!!! I probably shouldn't say anything since I will most likely jinx it but I am just so excited!

Here's a pic of one of my kitty's, Kasey.
007-4.jpg

pretty tabby kitty :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh guess what Mr Snickers just did!!!

He PEED on Nellie my lab :shock2:
Poor Nellie was sound asleep on the couch when Snickers jumped onto her back, she could care less but then off of a sudden her eyes popped open and she had the weirdest look on her face, I looked up at him and I could tell right away, I said "Are YOU PEEING ON NELLIE?" Sure enough her back was all wet :roflmao:

I don't think he's going to make many friends that way!

marking his territory! lol

No, i don't use Dr Benoit, im in Cape Breton and Halifax is over the causeway and is 5 hrs away. We use the vets at Kennedy animal hospital normally, there are 2 hospitals not far from here, and then another one i want to try out ( new, and expensive)

All the vets are pretty rabbit savvy though which is great !:)

LOL Brenda,

That would be great Miria...I wish we had more rabbit savy vets here but atleast the one vet will call others if she doesn't know, she's good that way.

So I'm glad to say I was able to get Snickers Oxbow yesterday, I'm just hoping he likes it, poor dude never got out for any play time yesterday since I was shopping all day, left at 6 am and drove to Moncton which is 3 hrs away, spent the day shopping with awesome friends and we only headed back around 6, it was raining sooooo hard on our way home that we had to go slow so it took us a little longer which made me late for work (I work nights) so I came home, threw everything ont he floor and was gone again.

But I made it up to him this morning, it's looking like Im getting a new bunny soon but that's all I'm willing to say since I don't want to jinx it :yahoo:

lol new bunnies are always super exciting...any other hints!?!?!?

and dont feel bad...im sure he forgave you

^^ See that purple litterbox in one of the previous pictures??

WELL WELL WELL, I got to sleep in this morning for the first time in I don't know how long the boys wake me up by screaming "ohhhhh GROSS, one of the cats pooped in the bunnies litter box"

:banghead

Freakin cats!! So I get that cleaned up and my dogs finally decided to crawl out of bed so go to open the door to let them out and there is garbage ALL over my deck :tantrum: Freakin neighbors that don't tie their dogs, Grrrrrrr

That's my tantrum for the day!!

Nice start to the day

uuuggghhh I hate when a day starts off like that, becuase it usually doesnt get any better,lol

hmm...so little or big rew ;)

Tease

Latest posts

Back