Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahaha so I put Snickers, Daisy and Blossom together to share a big carrot, they didn't even pay attention together, it was so cute and NO I didn't let them finish the carrot, I took it away once I was done taking pics.

023-2.jpg

thteehee.gif
..this pic makes me giggle...it almost looks like a fake photo..i dont know how u got them to look up at the same time...NONE of my critters are synchronized lookers..

i got to take some time and look thru more of ur blog..Brandy baby micey?????..ick...
the pic with ur mr. Snick chewing on the sheets is quite amusing ..ill post a pic of a set of my sheets in my blog so u can see what urs are gonna look like soon...hehe...and maybe even a pic of my curtains...i look like i have a moth problem in my house...
and im thinkin that new cage u got for him is gonna end up being a poopbox for him..hes gonna be a big dude!..
its hard for me to look at his pic and imagine what wouldve happened to him if u hadnt have come along....

Hahahaha, how cute ! I'm picturing how you did this photo shoot :

Brandy : (setting scene) OK,everyone. Sit on your spot. Ready? Oh no Daisy come back here ! ( bringing Daisy back ) Oh wait, SNickers ! Don't eat whole carrot before I take a photo, ok ? You guys ready ? 1 2 3 say Cheese !!!

Blossom, Daisy, Snickers : ( with a blank look ) ...

Brandy : Smile !

Blossom, Daisy, Snickers : (munch munch munch)

Brandy : Okay, look I have bigger carrot !!

Blossom, Daisy, Snickers : huh ? where ?

Ta da !:clapping: We have the picture. Hehe :) Was it like this ? Gosh, your piggies and Snickers are so adorable !

Haha you guys are too funny :laughsmiley:

Lisa, yah I have to feed baby mice right now but once he's full grown I will have to feed adult mice, it bothered me at first but not so much now. We plan on adding a Ball Python to our family and he will have to eat rats, now that I might have a problem with at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it ;)

hahaha I'm glad I don't have long curtains ;)

LOL Vircia, they actually did really good except Blossom kept turning around so all I got was her bum, I had to be quick with her :wiggle

I made Snickers a chip box play house, he LOVES it and he is having so much fun running through it..only stopping to eat a snack and rest.

008-3.jpg

Nom Nom Nom ~ I actually love this pic of him :heartbeat:
003-6.jpg

Taking a little break
011-6.jpg

helooks so laid back :) lucky lil bun with his big boxes

Brandy, I am madly in love with Snickers! Your pics are awesome. I definitely need a new cam now so I can capture wonderful moments too. The picture with your guinea pigs and Snickers is priceless. It looks like it could win an award! Actually all the photos look magazine worthy.
Your blog is wonderful!

Thank you soooo much Tristana :hugsquish:
I actually need a new camera as well, mine has been acting up, it's about 4 years old now so it's time for a new one..I'm thinking I will only get it after Christmas though :( This one will just have to do me until then.

wow! they did a lot better than me and my daughter did! we did only hit 5 houses but still....i saw maybe 5 trick or treaters at the house last night. not many people seem to celebrate as ebfore?? but their constumes were great and they did super good! guessing you got to enjoy a bunch of that too? lol

I need Snickers and Monkey. Please send to me. Will PM you my addy. :p

:shock:

so

jealous!

We don't have Halloween here... Can I take your kids next year? :p

I had no idea there was places that didn't celebrate Halloween :( That's so sad!

Sure you can take my boys, it would save me from all the running, LOL I literally have to run to keep up to them cause they move from house to house so quickly :run:

Lots of chips.

and pop and chocolate bars and candies, LOL they even got a 2L bottle of pop each, LOL

Fran, you and the boys should come over and help me (oops I mean the boys) eat some, hahaha

Latest posts

Back