Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm I don't know if you would like the same shows as me but I like One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampier Diaries, Hellcats, House, 90210 and True Blood.

Those are the only shows I watch and I watch most of them online.

I am soooooo exhausted today, I babysat a 1, 2 and 3 yr old today, I still have the 1 yr old for another hr, my boys are all home now (who are 9, 8 and 5) homework is done, then it's supper time, time for my walk then I'm off to work with the elderly lady for the night. Sometimes I feel like I'm just running on auto-pilot....I come home from work in the morning, get my boys off to school then the little boys I babysit show up (the 1yr old and 3 yr old tomorrow).

I wish I could just cuddle with my buns and sleep for a week!!

Itchy belly!!!

Me and Pickles :heartbeat:

004-6.jpg

006-3.jpg

Kipper
009-9.jpg

Are you a bunny?
016-2.jpg

Claiming my sweater
020-3.jpg

This picture totally isn't centered but it's a cute one of Snickers coming out from under the chair :heart:

Oh and don't mind my hairy floors, LOL
014-2.jpg

I'd also like to add, I HATE the new Photobucket!

So cute!

:inlove: omg.. so beautiful.. is overused.. cute.. overused.. adorable... overused what is THE word that could describe these furry babes?? I don't think the word's been invented yet but whatever it is, they are!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. I am already turning into a nervous wreck, less then a week and he goes in for his big fix, I keep thinking "what if I lose him?"

Ahhhhhhhh my baby, I know he will be fine but I'm going to be a basket case.

and with the exception of the old woman, your life sounds so much like mine. I'm running on auto pilot too..arghhhhh. do you ever have a day just for you and your bunnies? kick everyone out of the house on a weekend for a few hours? I intend to start doing that. Even when hubby takes our little one out, I usually have one or two teens home with me and of course, they are glued to my hip.

Well every night I take atleast an hr walk.

Once I get everyone to bed, I walk, walk and walk some more...it clears my head and then I come home and get ready for work.

I have fridays off (from babysitting) and Craig is off on Fridays so it's nice since we have the day to ourselves. Then on Sunday the boys, Craig and I are all home so that's nice. Starting in May I start babysitting 7 days a week and it's 7 days a week until the last weekend in August.

I really can't complain, sometimes I just need sleep though but yet when I do have time alone like last Friday, Craig ended up working so I had the whole day to myself, I thought I was going to go crazy, I didn't know where to shove myself, LOL

Play with the bunnies!

:) Just wanna hug hug hug and hug your boy Snickers, :) He'll be fine, Brandy. :) I know exactly how you feel. That time I had you and people on RO supported me, this time I'll be with you :kiss:

The bunnies like to sleep sometimes and well I just don't quite fit underneath the couch so the bunnies only take up so much of my time, hahaha

Thanks Vircia :hugsquish:

Well it's been snowing out here all day and I've barely seen my kids, they came in long enough to eat and that is it, haha
Dakin
009-10.jpg

Corbin
008-4.jpg

And Tysin
007-5.jpg

its funny how i dont member the cold at all...they better enjoy it while they can!!! and you too! lol

Latest posts

Back