Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one? :D

NOBUNHERE.jpg

I absolutely ADORE the Tony photos!!!! Thank you for posting them! I love how big and positively male that he looks compared to Elf. :)

Elf is JUST like Tony in the nose kiss department! She flattens down for them in her cage all the time. I'm not so good at bending down anymore to give them to her on the floor, but she'll chill out on my desk to get them, too. :) As long as I keep petting her, she's a happy bunny.

I hope Tony enjoys being a house bunny. You'll have to get some foam mats for him in your son's room and catch some Tony binkies!

Oh, Tony loves being a house bunny and LOVES LOVES LOVES being loved on. He will lay around for a long time with us even if he's not been out a lot. He's happiest with someone loving on him.

I've been asked if my bunnies are so cuddly and if they enjoy being on our laps, etc. So, today when Lexi was holding Bo (she took him from me!) he got nice and cozy.... she was scratching his tummy really gently...... and this was the restult. YES, he's laying there half asleep and was there for a good 20 minutes. Lazy bunner :)
boflopped.jpg

Thats too bad about the pipes, been there. I've been running my wood stove for a week straight now with all the cold we've had. Just lucky my pipes haven't frozen.

Tony has that Zeus impression nailed down!:)

Well, there have been requests for photos and I am actually getting some on here.

This first one of Clover shows her leg. Sometimes it freaks people out cause of the position, but believe me when I say that she does just fine! I check it all the time and it's not sore or anything. She holds it up more when she just sitting around and she can kick with it a bit. The foot is sort of "dead" but she cleans it and everything. She also thumps with it LOL!

CloverDress2.jpg

Here's her pointy little nose:

clover4.jpg

And a feather for her bonnet if she had one!

Clover10.jpg

Clover always bring out the gooey mother hen in me.

Awww da widdle Cwover is so so so so cwuuuutteeeeeee! :inlove:

I love all the pictures of Bo and Tony too, they are such manly looking snugglebuns.

Clover has on a little spring jacket LOL!

That little outfit was one that came with a doggie stuffy from Legally Blonde. It's about the size of a Beanie Baby. If that gives you an idea of her size.

Very Carefully! LOL!

She's ok until something spooks her. She will lay there and let me trim her nails and stuff, but if the dog barks or if someone drops something and makes a loud noise....... I have to be VERY quick and grab her. That in itself is a craft LOL!

Dave, notice her attitude in all those pictures? LOL!

She's so funny tho... she's never once bitten or tried to. She just hikes up and acts like a BIG mean bunny....... then if that doesn't work, she has sprayed just a bit LOL!

Here is a photo that really shows her size well. She is very furry so it makes her look bigger and heavier - she's really long and skinny!

Her head is about as long as my index finger. She is laying completely stretched out on me here.

Clover2.jpg

It's really, really soft, but long and thick. She has as much fur as Tony I think!

You can see it sort of laying over my hand - that's just the edge of it....

Her hair is slicker than Tony's also. His is more like a dog or something and hers is more like a sleek cat with long hair LOL!

AWWWUH PENNIE! You're killing me :nonono:!

She is a delicate widdle bunner. Sorry but what exactly is she again? I get confused about what's actually a rabbit or not in the USA. Cottontail right? Is that a hare, bunny or it's own catagory?

She makes me think of a hedgehod with long ears :bow.

She's an Eastern cottontail. They are one of the breeds of wild bunnies in the united states. There are like 13 or 14 and I think they are the most common.

Latest posts

Back