Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch out! Tony nips if you reach in his cage..... Bo just lunges and then flattens for petting or stretches for treats...... :expressionless

Oh sure!

Here's Bo's pathetic "PLEASE MAMA" face.... notice the eye pouting?

BoBegger.jpg

and taking a bath after he got the treat he begged for (notice his molty head? there's hair, just really short!):

Bobathtime.jpg

Here's Tank laying on my new robe...... it seems to be a hit with all of them. It's a really soft robe and Diesel SUCKS on it!

MamaRobeTanky.jpg

Thanks!

They're spoiled rotten! All of them!

I came in from work yesterday to find apack of cookies had been somehow removed from the kitchen counter and ..... by golly they disappeared! only the wrapper was left laying on the kitchen floor! I wondered if it might be someone breaking into our house..... certainly my big fat aussie would never let anyone enter and steal the cookies, tho..... right?

Was itspontaneous combustion? ........ or spontaneous CONSUMPTION!? Sydney looked something like this: :whistling:lookaround

LOL about the cookies missing...

One time I came home from work to find the wrapper from a new loaf of bread on the floor. The wrapper had the smallest hole in it that the bread mysteriously was sucked out of. Could it have been my ex's Springer Spanial who also knew how to open a jar of peanut butter to lick out it's contents?!!! :lookaround

myheart

Hmmmm could have been!!!

Ever come home to find a kitten laying smack in the middle of a loaf of bread? they chewed straight through the white part! LOL!

It was my boss' cat - I helped with her show cats - they were crazy! LOL!

Yeah....... I got to see it again today when I found the trash COMPLETELY strung through 3 rooms of my house when I got home. :pssd:

Poor starving puppy...she obviously isn't getting enough treats and needs to go looking for them :whistling

attachment.php

(I have an expert, black-belt level:ph34r2counter surfer myself so I can totally relate. Just think,Sydney wasn't bored while you were gone.)

I recently accused my son and daughter for eating some snacks I had left on the counter while I went into another room to retrieve something. I came back, no snacks, cleared my two suspects looked at Charlie (55 pound lap dog) who had a veryguiltyexpression on his face!:)

Oh no, she never gets toast and jelly with daddy in the mornings, or her frosted flakes with him....... or bites of anything and everything we eat...... We had to cut her back on treats cause she got too fat! I think she's rebelling!

THAT DOES LOOK LIKE BO! LOL! Look at his fat tummer! so cute! I hope his people snort his fur! :D

great!

but yesterday it was like Bo couldn't get enough hay! He was constantly out of it and munching I think the entire day!

When my daughter and I were talking about it, we realized that no one had fed them the night before and eventhough I fed them in the morning yesterday...... bo seemed to think he needed to make up for lost time LOL!

They binkied and got all excited over breakfast yesterday....... now I know why! I felt awful!

It's Lexi's job to feed them at night. :X

Latest posts

Back