Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm horrible! I need to take some new pictures and get them on here. I'll put it on my list of "TO DO" things.... LOL!

My Big Baloney is happy and healthy but his eye is still foggy. He will be going to the vet as soon as we can afford it (tough times right now). He's so funny - if you reach to rub his head he goes FLAT for it. He LOVES head and ear rubs....

Bo is doing pretty good. He's actually getting his hair back. He was molty for a whole year I think! :shock:

Clover seems to be a bit slower than she was...... but that's not saying much since she had spazzout binkies before. LOL! I'm still thinking it might be the lack of a large rug..... we'll see what happens when I replace it. She's healthy and happy tho. She loves her blankies and beats the crap outta her puppy daily! :p

OK! I am updating and adding some pictures before I go to bed for the night! I will take more as I can and add them as I go along..... I just got Bo and one of Clover for tonight. So, Here's Little Cloverbunny.

"I disapprove of the flashy thing in my cage!"

Whatyouwantclover.jpg

And Mr. Bo:

He was doing his normal "fluffing work" and didn't want bothered by me or the camera.

fluffinbo.jpg

nomnomnom.jpg

mysoffwankie.jpg

His fur is actually coming in! He's been so molty! Even his ears have molt lines! LOL!

Evendaearsmolty.jpg

MoltyFluffin.jpg

HEAR DAT DOGGIE BARKINMAMA? Daddy home?

youheardatmama.jpg

He can't see me now!

nobunnerhere.jpg

That is adorable! I didn't know that Bo had a little, white, kissable tummy! I was trying to make out what was in your avatar. Now I know! Cuteness!

OH, you haven't seen a castor-agouti mini-rex??? Under that white fluffy tummy is a layer of a slate/blue fur that is just as kissable!

Bo loves his tummy rubbed if he's laying on you...... not fun when you have to reach UNDER him to rub it LOL

Elf Mommy wrote:
I love your new Bo Belly Avatar!
LOL! She should so change her name to Bo B Belly! :biggrin2:

Pennie, I can't get over those pictures! Bo is SO SO SO SO cute!

I've worked out your trick as well.... Keep us hanging on without pictures for a long time and then post some, and we've all forgotten just HOW MUCH we love your bunnies.... So it kills us! Death by cuteness, the sneaky way! :p

Can I have Bo? Please? :angel:

Thanks! and YES He would have killered me if he could have! But then he got tummy rubs when I picked him back up and he was a happy boy. :D

I wish I could get a picture of Clover under her blankies..... she's so sneaky about it. I have a couple from a long time ago someplace..... :huh

Did you have to wedge Bo in that blanket? It looks like it. I would still snorgle his tummy even if it meant losing an eye to those vicious little feets!

AHH Clover is so cute. And BO He's adorable under those blankets.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OK! I am updating and adding some pictures before I go to bed for the night! I will take more as I can and add them as I go along..... I just got Bo and one of Clover for tonight. So, Here's Little Cloverbunny.

"I disapprove of the flashy thing in my cage!"

Whatyouwantclover.jpg

And Mr. Bo:

He was doing his normal "fluffing work" and didn't want bothered by me or the camera.

fluffinbo.jpg

nomnomnom.jpg

mysoffwankie.jpg

Latest posts

Back