Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why my parents never trusted us to feed the animals. They would ask us later if we did (when they would ask us to). I was the only kid who remembered.

I bet she was upset about it, though. One of those "D'OH!" moments.

I got to pet a lovely mini-rex girl at the shelter on Sunday--made me think of your Bo!

I always ask her, but she says "after this show" and usually does it..... *hmmmf!".... now I have to check every night and make sure.

awwwwwwww you thought of my Bo? :blushan:

Well, it's been gorgeous or at least warm here for a few days (that's over, it's in the 30s now)... and we had all the windows open while Tony was out playing... He was SO happy! He binkied really hard and went hopping across the room.... and into a little plastic sweater box we use for an extra litterbox. .......... we have wooden floors........ Zoooooooooooooooooooooom! slide, turn, shocked looking bunny.... it was priceless!

Yes! and Clover hopping Bo in her bunny 500 laps yesterday .... she was so funny and Bo was very......... shocked! LOL!

I think they feel the Spring weather coming.......

Happy Gotcha day Wishes to Clover, picking up on a comment from Pipp in the wild bunnies topic.

Gotcha day scritches, and salad treats, to a very lucky lagomorph!

:?

Clover's gotcha day is in APril - we got her right after easter (like the next day).... but thanks! LOL!

She's SO molty right now. I'll try and get a photo of her. She's got a skirt of fluff! However, she says "NO SKIRTIN' THA CWOVABUNNY!" so I don't know if we'll get any to show it

Bo B Bunny wrote:
She's SO molty right now. I'll try and get a photo of her. She's got a skirt of fluff! However, she says "NO SKIRTIN' THA CWOVABUNNY!" so I don't know if we'll get any to show it

Got to obey the CWOVABUNNY!

LOL! She's definitely her own person! Thanks also for asking about them. Everyone is fine.... we're just winding down from graduation, 50th anniversary (parents) and school ending all that jazz.....

I might have a few minutes to play online this week! LOL!

LOL! I'll get the baloney photos this week for sure! My son got a new Sony Cybershot for graduation. :p He said "OH BOY! Grandma got me AND YOU a gift!" He knows I need new pictures!

Tony took a nap with me one day last week.... I was exhausted and he was not at all bugged by that..... he loves napping next to us!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Tony took a nap with me one day last week.... I was exhausted and he was not at all bugged by that..... he loves napping next to us!
He knows the secret to a good bunny slave is making them feel special!;)

Latest posts

Back