Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been so busy lately I feel there's no time to do much at all!

Clover seems to be a boy.... that's fine but we are having a hard time calling Clover "HIM" or saying "HE" - oh well.... Clover has always been very special..... LOL!

Bo is his chubby, bossy little self. He has quirky little habits - he always licks his water bowl when we place it back into his cage..... I've even dried it to make sure it's not water on the outside or something.... I think he grooms it and lets it know he missed it for the entire 30 seconds it took to refill it. ;)

Tony is so funny! Lexi had him out on one of the really hot days this week. We have a/c but it still got warmer in the house than we're used to cause the central air couldn't keep up with 95° F and humid! Anyhow, She put him in a chair with a big blanket and he laid down - she covered him up and he fell asleep.... all snuggly with just his big nose wiggling visible to us... She pulled the blanket back a bit and he scooted back into it more LOL! He is the most cuddly bunny ever!

I've been by the petstore here looking for flea medicine for my cats.... and they had 2 little Bo Babies..... omg they were precious and hard to leave there. I held one and he had a piece of food and kept chewing - looking at me as if to study me while he chewed and I held him. He snuggled into my neck just like Bo does and Lexi had to "pry" me out of the store!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Anyhow, She put him in a chair with a big blanket and he laid down - she covered him up and he fell asleep.... all snuggly with just his big nose wiggling visible to us... She pulled the blanket back a bit and he scooted back into it more LOL!
Awwww!

How is Tony's eye doing? I haven't heard much on the big Baloney lately, aside from his blanket-cuddling adventures! :p

*squishes to Tony*

*tummy-snorgling to Bo*

*some yummy greens to Clover*

*heck, give some yummy greens to everybunny!*

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back