Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
My blog shows me that I have 7 pages, but it won't go to the 7th page.... I know I posted some pictures in it and they don't seem to be there now.

MY ORIGINAL BLOG: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=28665&forum_id=6

So anyhow, here's a little pic of the evil one..... yes.... EVIL! He seems to have the kitteh version of ADHD. He likes to bite - not hard but bites. He doesn't stop - Tank will kick his butt and he goes back for more.

He hops onto the top of Bo's cage and will sit there with his legs dangling through the holes...... Bo's going to bite him one day - I know he will.

He hops over to Clover's cage and "chases" her back and forth a few times...... she smacks him through the wires.....

He stands under Sydney when she's eating.... and plays with her dog chow....hangs off her face..... eats her food...... Sydney sighs a lot.

DieselGettingBigger-1.jpg

He is such a dollface.

I always grumble and gripe about having 4 cats too many (I have 4, to be exact) but then I see such sweet faces and *sigh*.

I'm really done with having cats though. Can you believe not one of my 4 was an actual intentional keeper? Thats a cat for you though... sneaky!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
So anyhow, here's a little pic of the evil one..... yes.... EVIL!

DieselGettingBigger-1.jpg
LIES!!! No kitteh with a face this cute could do those evil things you speak of! That's a face of pure innocence!! :p

*sigh*..... I sooooo want a cat.... When we eventually buy a house we might be able to...

Awwh cute kittie!

Not sure whats wrong with your blog though?!?

Leaf, I swore no more cats for many years! Now I got this little imp! He's so cute - he's lucky! I'd kick him out if he wasn't LOL!

On a goat note: We just finished chasing Catalina all over the yard...... She was having a great time - what was our problem? :?

Diesel is pushing his limits today! :X

I have found about 20 pairs of clean socks all over the house, under the furniture, hidden in corners, in his teeth being hauled to the back of the couch! He gets into baskets and dresser drawers if he can....

Playing in the trash bag...... dragging paper out........

Chewing onthe cordless phone......

jumping on the bunny cages to harass them......

Attacking my feet as I walk through the house - nearly tripping me......

He's currently attacking the roman shades....... OOPS! Just slipped off the back of the couch into the bakset of clothing sitting there (waiting for me to fold them) and knocked them, and himself off the couch.....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Diesel is pushing his limits today! :X

I have found about 20 pairs of clean socks all over the house, under the furniture, hidden in corners, in his teeth being hauled to the back of the couch! He gets into baskets and dresser drawers if he can....

OOPS! Just slipped off the back of the couch into the bakset of clothing sitting there (waiting for me to fold them) and knocked them, and himself off the couch.....
I'm sorry but....
:roflmao:

Awww! What a little stinker!! He probably thinks he's helping you 'put the socks away' and 'fold' the washing'!!

I need a Tony and Bo fix too! And little Clover!! :biggrin2:

I need to get busy with photos! My camera is goofy! the battery section pops open so I have to duct tape it closed. LOL! I want a new camera and might get one with my birthday money! YAY!

Diesel is Mommy's kitty now. He follows me all over, kisses me, and if I go to bed... he's right there purring and snuggling in next to me. TICKS THE DOG OFF ROYALLY! She will actually get up and leave LOL!

KC the old dog turned 15 on Sunday. She's so sweet! she got so excited that we gave her a chewy bone ..... she carried it all around for a long time as if she were showing it off to all the neighbor dogs, chickens, bunnies, etc., and then buried it. LOL! She loves to bury stuff..... I can't imagine what all is under the ground out there! Then she got a really special dinner and gulped it down!

I'll work on those pictures this weekend. :)

Ok, you can be released on bail, but the charges will not be dropped until you have produced evidence to prove your innocence- i.e PICTURES!! :p :biggrin2:

Diesel is soooooo cute- I want a snuggly kitten so bad! Is he still causing trouble all over the place?

mouse_chalk wrote:
Ok, you can be released on bail, but the charges will not be dropped until you have produced evidence to prove your innocence- i.e PICTURES!! :p :biggrin2:

Diesel is soooooo cute- I want a snuggly kitten so bad! Is he still causing trouble all over the place?
What she said. :biggrin2:

Well, last night Bo seemed to be cold. He gets kinda cool at night but his nose was cold and I held him in a blanket for a bit..... he sorta likes that.... can you tell?

bosnuggle.jpg

Bosnuggly.jpg

Aww! I love it when they do that! Berry-Boo will do that when she's cold, but never Toby! I like mini-rex for their cuddle-factor! :) Bo's little nosey looks like it needs a smooch! :bunnieskiss Have you snorted your mini-rex today? lol

Oh gosh, that is so sweet. The only time I can get Max to stay put wrapped up in a blanket are the rare times when he has to get a bath due to getting nasty or getting pee on his feetsies.

The night before I caught Minnie totally wrapped up in her cage blanket just like a burrito baby, I dont know how she managed to do that, but it was so cute.

Raspberry82 wrote:
The night before I caught Minnie totally wrapped up in her cage blanket just like a burrito baby, I dont know how she managed to do that, but it was so cute.
A voluntary bunny-burrito? That's just plain odd! :p

Bo LOVES to snuggle in a blankie! Clover gets IN the blankies in her cage and makes a sort of ..... bunny puff! She pulls all the edges under her after she gets the main part over her. LOL!

Latest posts

Back