BK very ill (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting for Lisa.
Everybody was following this thread, and really hoping BK would be fine.

I am sorry Lisa. Very sorry BK crossed to the bridge. He put up a brave fight.

Binkie free BK.

Rainbows :pink iris:

oh no! he was such a fighter. i'm glad that he went without pain. remember we are here for you.
sending as many positive thoughts your way as i can...

I'm so sorry, Lisa. I've been checking this thread a lot to see how you and BK are doing, and I was so hoping he would pull through. If you want to chat, just pm me. I know how hard this can be.

Binky free, BK.

:rainbow:

Edit: I don't think you were wrong to take pictures of him while he was sick. My hubby took pictures of Sprite when she was sick too. We knew how very sick she was and and we just felt a need to take a few more pics before we went to bed that night. I do recommend copying all of your pics of BK to cd and putting them somewhere for safekeeping. I'd be very upset if something happened and I didn't have my pictures of Sprite, as it's all I have left.

That's very upsetting to hear. I hope through your sadness Lisa, you can take comfort knowing that BK is ok now. He's not in pain, he's back to his old self and will never again feel even one ounce of hurt. He will always be with you. :hug1

naturestee wrote:
Edit: I don't think you were wrong to take pictures of him while he was sick. My hubby took pictures of Sprite when she was sick too. We knew how very sick she was and and we just felt a need to take a few more pics before we went to bed that night. I do recommend copying all of your pics of BK to cd and putting them somewhere for safekeeping. I'd be very upset if something happened and I didn't have my pictures of Sprite, as it's all I have left.

Yeah,i don't think it's wrong either,my Pippi boy isn't doing so well,and he's very skinny,he just cannot put any weight on,but i have been taking so many pictures of him....so it's ok..don't worry about it :)

I hope your doing ok :hug:

Cheryl

I'm so sorry, Lisa :hug:

Like yourself and others, I took photos of Peanut right up to her last few hours with us. They are painful but I wouldn't trade having them for anything.

HBow vweey gutting :(

Thank you for posting on Liosa's behalf, but please encourage her to see all the nessages and how much poeple care abhout hwer and how many people thought BK was special.

RIP BK, such a fighter, such a strong man. x

Oh, I am so very sorry. I was hoping with all my heart that he could pull through this. Lisa, we are all here for you - we were all pulling for your little guy :(.

God Bless, BK. You can stop fighting the pain and start binkying again.

Jan

Latest posts

Back