BK very ill (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lisa...here for you if you need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to listen...

Many more :pray: and lots of love for you and BK both...

Rosie*

It something like 14 hours ahead of our time (EST) where she is...ummmm almost noon (tomorrow).

:pray:

JimD wrote:
It something like 14 hours ahead of our time (EST) where she is...ummmm almost noon (tomorrow).

:pray:

Yep, it's almost 1:00pm there, they just changed times for daylight savings time.

I really hope BK is getting through alright. Come on buddy, we're pulling for you!

naturestee wrote:
It's been an awfully long time without an update. Lisa? Are you ok?:hug:

Yes any news!!!

That's terrible!! I think that he'll make it, he's strong!!!

Thinking of you,

-TK :pray:

Maybe she's with him at the vet's office. I thought for sure we'd see her by now! I've been so worried :(

Yes!!!! I have been at the pet hospital ALL day..since 8am this morning until this afternoon, only been home for a few hours now and thats been spent in bed with my baby.

BK is still with us, I have photos to share and will post these up in 2 hours time when I get home again.
I am off now, getting a special nesting type box for BK when he returns home.

The pictures are heartbreaking for me, BK very cuddly today, weighing in at just 1.478kg, its a miracle he is still alive.

He ate some parsley too!!!!!!!! I was so excited I screamed for joy...
The staff at Jansens have been awesome, BK is getting fluids 3 times a day.

There is no way to expect much progress so far so the fact that he is not worse is all the progress I can be thankful for.

BK will be in for at least another 2 days and then will be home with me again.

Good ole BK. What a fighter. The staff are amazed at his ability to prove hw special he is.

Pics soon

Love to all
This small message of relief is something to cheer us all on...COMMON BK!!:)

Also I am very sorry I did not post this morning before I left but at that point I did not even know if Bk was with us still as vets were still on answer phone. When I arrived, their first staff member was still 5mins behind me and I had to wait for them to open.

Man that was hard! BK inside, me outside and just plain old wondering what was going on.

Its horrible leaving your beloveds at hospital.

What a little trooper! He sounds like such a fighter! Eating parsley... baby steps! That's all we need... come on BK :pray:

I am very happy to hear BK is stabilised, Ithought abouthim today. I can only imagine how stressful all the worrying has been for you. I will cross my fingers for your little blue man.

I'm glad to hear that BK is doing much better

cheryl

Latest posts

Back