BK very ill (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lisa I am so very sorry :bigtears:I was really hoping for the best. Know that you did everything you could and please don't blame yourself. :hug:

Binky free lil guy :rainbow:

:cry1:

:bunnyangel:He's in bunny heaven now, with all the fresh clover and binky room a bunny could ever dream of. And he's doing lots of binkies, because his pain is all gone.

We are all here for you, prayers and love coming your way. :hug:

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry. Ive been sick all week so I didnt even know all this was happening. I am just speechless.

You and BK went through so much together. He was such a brave boy.

Rest in peace little one. :bunnyangel:

Lisa, we're here for you :hug:

I'm so sorry Lisa. He was so tough. You did absolutely all you could do. What a wonderful, caring, loving, perfect bun mom you are:hug:.

Binky free without pain BK, you little fighter.:rainbow:

:bigtears:

I am here! Logged on to finally read about my little boy.
Thank you for all your kind words.
My belief is that he is very happy, is watching over me and is with Rusty, Lila and Jane.
I could not decide on burial or cremation and finally settled on burial, in my garden. I am making him a plaque and will buy a beautiful flowering tree in memory of my beloved little friend.

I miss him so much and cannot believe that he never got to come home.
Sometimes I wonder why BK was just so different from any other pet I have ever owned.
Its because I loved him so much and he loved me back.

I love you BK. Please take care of me and never forget me.

It will take me a while but soon I will post up a poem I have written for him and all the pictures I have of him.

He went peacefully, my partner wrote that he had had a heart attack. Well he was well meaning but he meant that BK was tired and had come to a point when his system was ready to let go. He went suddenly and without pain.

One minute toddling around happily and the next laying down and sleeping.
A brave attempt was made to resusitate him but my little Blue had already told me..."Mum let me go".

I am so heart broken that I feel I will never recover but time will try heal what it can and the memory of BK will at first sting too bad to really talk about and then it will fade until all I know is peace. This will take years and years.

Oh BK, you silly old little man, I miss your nudges and your little grunts and your once huge appetite for life. You followed me around like a puppy and you hopped into my bed at night. I miss you so much that my heart just feels really broken.

Please forgive anything Mummy did to hurt you. If only I had known you would leave me so soon, I would have held you all day and all night.

Bye Baby, Be good and never leave me again.
In spirit and in love, I know you are with me.

Mum :rose:

:bigtears:

If only everyone could feel the love that you have for him - the world would be so much happier.

I'm so sorry you lost him. I know when you have that bond with anyone - it's amazing!

I still miss my pets that have passed - all of them - but there were a couple that I had a very strong bond with - they almost knew what I was thinking and visa versa....

it's so hard to lose that.

Latest posts

Back