BK very ill (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lemonaxis wrote:
I am here! Logged on to finally read about my little boy.
Thank you for all your kind words.
My belief is that he is very happy, is watching over me and is with Rusty, Lila and Jane.
I could not decide on burial or cremation and finally settled on burial, in my garden. I am making him a plaque and will buy a beautiful flowering tree in memory of my beloved little friend.
Lisa,

What a fitting tribute for the little man who loved the garden. Every time you see that tree, it will help you to remember how wonderful BK was and your love for one another.

I am so very sorry that he never got to come home. I've been in that situation more than once and know how deeply it hurts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Binky free, precious BK. :bunnyangel:

-Mary Ellen

Oh Lisa, that made me cry. It was beautiful. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know!!!

Bk you were a very speacile bunny. Binky free little bule man! :rainbow:

-TK :bigtears:

:( The last time I checked the infirmary was before BK passed and he I was so hoping to have good news. I'm so sorry about your little man. He was such a fighter. Take care of yourself.

Nadia

Oh Lisa,

I am so sorry for your loss. :bigtears:please try to focus on the good times that you both shared together as you both brought eachother much happiness.:pink iris:

Binky free BK.:rainbow:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my GOD!!!!!!!!! BK was just my...ABSOLUTE favorite bunny on here, EVER. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISA, i am SO SORRY. oh my gosh I AM SO SORRY. i cannot even bring myself to look at those pictures and see his beautiful blue face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW, i am SO broken hearted for you lisa, i'm just so sorry that a) BK is gone and b) this could ever happen to you. this has just killed my entire day and it's only 8:21am. nemo and i are sending you so much love over the ocean right now, i am just at a complete and utter loss of emotion other than the tears flowing down my cheeks.

i'm so sorry.

BK: binky free baby, dance for us on that rainbow bridge. and know that you're never alone. :pink iris:

i am so sorry. BK was in many thoughts and will be missed. just try to remember the fun tmes you had with him, it will make you feel better.
:rainbow::pink iris::bunnyangel::cry1:
ani-lover

ps how old was he?

timetowaste wrote:
BK was just my...ABSOLUTE favorite bunny on here, EVER. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISA, i am SO SORRY. oh my gosh I AM SO SORRY.
:yeahthat::bigtears:

I think that timetowaste pretty much it all right there.

I've been wondering about how you are doing. I know you must be so sad and lost without your little buddy.

Please know I am thinking about you each day and hope you can find your way back to us.

*hugs*

Latest posts

Back