Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my choice has sorta been made...her father will be signing his rights over but still has a right to be in her life, but he wont be allowed to see her without me there.
he met her monday and we went to the zoo tuesday...hes good with her and it made me happy for her but hurt really bad too.

ordered pregnancy tests online-ill know in...mmmm about a week? :) im crossing my fingers.

rabbit update:
i have some pics to add but just doing a quick update before lunch and naptime. I had all 3 together and they were fine until Sebi decided to start humpin Fallow. Fallow and Sebi were even laying next to eachother. So I take it from here, I can start attemptin to bond them :)

test=negative...bf cried and is worried about being sterile on his part or mine. hard realization.

fallows shedding was getting better...then out of no where...BAM...fur everywhere again! hes like a husky or something ha

charlees "sperm donor" is still planning to sign his rights over.

my second job is killin me. working 4-11:20 at night has destroyed my schedule. i stay up till late every night and wake up at 6 still. i wake up throughout the night to unable to sleep.

i feel super horrible...still havnt named the elop. levi calls him igor. my friend calls him dumbo. but hes a smart sucker....hes found everyway possible to escape his cage and then some.

photbucket is workin super slow for me and so i have to upload one picture at a time and it is VERY aggervating. but i have some of the buns i need to get up here.

im working two jobs.

10 at the feed store that i have been with for 10 months (with no raise)
and 30 a week night shift making pizzas.
i am stressed, tired, lackin sleep, and the little enjoyment today was by fallow coming to cuddle while i watched tv and playing with the dogs.

my bfs car needs a new engine, thats 3grand. no idea where hes going to come up with the money. right now i dont care as long as he pays his half of rent...sigh.

Sounds like things haven't been so good with you Brenda. I'm so sorry to read about these things getting you down.

I'm not really sure what else to say. Keep using this as a place to vent when you need to. There are people following... and we care.

I hope things start to improve for you this week xo

ya i would think things would get better...but my being cranky and tired and coughing all week has driven me and my bf apart. he slept on the couch last night and i cried myself to sleep. i needed a good cry i think. around midnight he went and got me nyquil.

today is his day off and he watched charlee while i slept in till 10:30ish...which i never do but i assume is from the nyquil.

were takin Bently to the dog park today-which btw is a dog we got last week. ill get some pictures. internets to slow to upload anything up to photobucket lately

I suppose sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. there will always be things in life that can get us down, its our choice whether we chose we get up again, brush ourselves off and keep going. It seems clear to me that you are a fighter, so I think in time things will start to turn around.

I am sure it did you the world of good having a sleep in. and your bf definitely gets bonus points from me for looking after charlee while you can catch up on some sleep. he sounds like a considerate guy.

cool you got a dog? pics are a must :)

well ya...i was talking with my mom tonight and decided as much as i need this job...its not what i want, i do not make enough to support myself after paying for gas, i never see my daughter, im driving myself to exhaustion and drivn my bf and i apart.
so im going to work my butt off, suck up the exhaustion and get my last paycheck in and say tata. love the people...so thatll be sad.

and levi, my bf, is great help with her. he watched her tonight. (which his mom stole her away). charlees soon to be "grandma" painted her nails, sprayed her wit perfume, put lip gloss on her, and didher hair. she looked so cute!i was so happy though when i heard charlee called his mom grandma. they call her a grandbaby to friends and people and even charlee. so he and his family has truly taken me and her in a lot more than could have ever dreamed of. :) i love him.

and yes...dog. lol. his name is bently. his story:
bentley was gotten at 6 weeks old off CL from a daughter of someone i work with. she got tired of bently so got a pitbull puppy and bently went with the woman i work with. things worked out as they sometimes do so bently had to go back to the daughter. city found out the number of dogs and bentlys options were pound or new home. planned on takin him in temporarily cause i dont have the time for a dog really...but he stuck and hes not going anywhere.
he is a 30lbs, needs to be fixed, about a year old border collie. smart as heck, no herding skills, SLEEPS ALLLLL DAY..remind me of a greyhound. couch potatoes till you take the leash off at the park and GONE.

DSCF0661.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0645.jpg

DSCF0647.jpg

DSCF0644.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

DSCF0640.jpg

DSCF0646.jpg

bad picture of me. but fallow and charlee sleeping by me
71310.jpg

71.jpg

7115.jpg

7114.jpg

^^I LOOOOVE this picture of charlee
7113.jpg

7112.jpg

718.jpg

714.jpg

713.jpg

712.jpg

614.jpg

6143.jpg

6142.jpg

fallow and sebi during first bonding session after a long romp
7116.jpg

this is when the aggression started
719.jpg

I love the first photo where Charlee has her leg on Bently haha

and I love the first photo from the next lot, where Charlee and Fallow are sleeping. I love the bunny nose sticking out, so cute!

so Sebi and the e-lop are already living together are they? and now you're trying to work Fallow in by doing sessions with Sebi and Fallow first? Am I on the right track... I wish you all the best, and lots of patience with that! (or whatever the goal is)

crystal wrote:
I love the first photo where Charlee has her leg on Bently haha

and I love the first photo from the next lot, where Charlee and Fallow are sleeping. I love the bunny nose sticking out, so cute!

so Sebi and the e-lop are already living together are they? and now you're trying to work Fallow in by doing sessions with Sebi and Fallow first? Am I on the right track... I wish you all the best, and lots of patience with that! (or whatever the goal is)

first...wanna say thanks for commenting on my blog. sometimes i feel invisible. after being here for almost two years...i still feel like a new member.

charlee and bently get along so well! its suprising. lol. she will take him out of the kennel and want to take him for walks all the time.

and i like that picture, just makes me look gross. lol. i rarely find time to do girly stuff anymore! her favorite bun is still sebi though, she will call his name at the store or another house...like sebi sebi...and then where are you. lol. he tolertes her better than me. must be a holland thing cause my last one was the same.

and sebi and sam, the elop, have lived together since day one of sam coming home. he grooms him and bosses him around. im just hoping that i get sam fixed before hormones break them up ):

and i actually had a huge pen open with all 3 in it, but sam was sleepin in the kitchen when i brought fallow in. they were ok for a minute. fed them and gave them treats then they went and laid down, but once sebi got up fallow bit him and got aggressive. havnt really tried since them. not going to worry to much about it. i like fallow being a house bunny, would never trust sebi and sam to be though.

well my daughter turned 2 yesterday! i worked the night shift so we didnt do anything. but were celebrating it with my bfs parents saturday between my jobs-meaning no nap, but ill manage.
i kept asking her how old she is, and shed hold up 4 fingers and say FOUR!!! lol at least shes prepared!

since i rearranged the cages sebi and sam are in the x-large dog kennel with fallow free roaming. when i am gone or asleep i put the x-pen around the table though givin him under the table and the kitchen to run in since i still dont trust him.

figured i need to get some boxes from work and make some toys for them one of these days i have off some energy some morning. make a little cardboard house and run for the little guys and a bigger one for fallow stretching under the table, prob make another one in the living room just so he can have a big one.

threw up last night around 11ish after not being able to sleep...i could then sleep
waking up at 4 this morning kinda killed me, ruined my whole day and ability to function.

fallow has been super destructive today for some reason. he attacked Sebi through the cage bars, which he hasnt dont in a few months. he gave me the bunny butt all day...wouldnt even take a bite of banana from me! so now i feel like breaking down because i feel absolutely horrible and unable to do anything right at the moment.

i want to quit my job right now. i hate the drive. i hate my boss. but i love the people i work with. iapplied for a job as a kennel tech and as a doggy daycare person. only nice thing bout those is i wont be out till midnight working...not much else to say for now...just tired.

thanks, Dave :)

well...we went to petco to kill time-I know horrible. He was looking at mice while I looked over cat food and prices for a friend who needs brand help. WELL...for some reason...the bf wants mice. Which is cool with me. So we made up an agreement....I am taking in a foster rabbit if I am approved by the rescue. If not...that's ok I tried. And he is getting a mouse. hmm...But I'm going to see how fostering goes and see if I want to do another after this guy leaves me. Might be a mismarked black dutch if he hasn't been PTS yet. ):

But lots going on, have some time next week to work on things next week thankfully and catch up on sleep.

We also talked about houses, I found a perfect one I love that was foreclosed with a big shed in a HUUUGE backyard which would be amazing. Payments would be 500$ a month for a small 3BR 1.5Ba.

I get a lot of people who say I have too many pets...it kinda bothers me. I know I work two jobs and have a daughter but it's so easy to schedule around everyone here as long as I don't waste my time with things...ie tv. lol.
I have 1 dog, 3 buns, and a cat. Compared to some people on this forum and others I think. o well. my mini rant. time to research mice and cages...lol

A girl I work with who is an absolutel doll and who i love to death is quitting ): she is fed up with our boss and on top of that her knee is messed up from something she did at work-swollen about twice the size of her other knee! and she found a better job, i told her to tell our boss peace and keep in touch. im happy for her, just dont like the idea of having to keep up on her hours, meaning ill be working overtime on nights. BUT...nice paycheck then maybe i can peace out too. lol

brought fallow home a newspaper! i was reading it and he grabbed it and started shedding the ends. silly boy. he laid in it then i cudled him while he gave his tooth pur.

he is my baby. i was tellin my bf last night about how when i had to choose who to give up between him and his brother, blake...i sat in their cage ands started balling. i felt like a failure because i had to rehome one. blake went on eating...fallow crawled in my lap laid his head on my shoulder and i cried, (very very hard), into his fur, leaving his very damp...but since then he is my baby and i could never let him go. i got in trouble cause i hesistated when levi asked if i would choose him or the bunny if it came down to it

its hot outside. i am tired.
buns get to stay in nice air conditioned area all day. lol
sam grunted at me last night when i cleaned his cage, was worried maybe he is getting aggressive...but then he started licking my hand and demandin pets, so maybe not.
nothing else to really update...o got denied for fostering. that was a tough moment. o well..

Ugh I miss having those types of ears! So adorable!

Is he nueterd? I am now very fearful of cage aggressivness.

hes only about 3 months old so not nuetered yet-which yes i know he shouldnt be wit sebi yet but i dont want to take him away either

and i dont know if it was cage aggressiveness or just wanting food or if he sneezed...he hasnt been like that since then and i wasnt in his cage...so idk. but after sheriff kinda worries me as none of my rabbits have ever been cage aggressive and i hope to never experiance it.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...fallows breeder has a steel doe and jack, fallows dad...shes breeding them when the weather is nicer. after some convincing and deal making...i MIGHT be getting another flemish to bond with fallow. itll be the only girl in the house. LOL. bf says theres to many boys here and the testosteron is making him go nuts. :)

well i am no longer worried about cage aggression from sam...if anything more worried about never bein able to get anything done in their cage :) he insists on running into my lap and lickin me, or into the litter box im cleaning, or steppin under my feet. silly boy.

the pictures are dark but flash is broken on the camera ): and i had pictures of sebi...but i dont think they loaded right
DSCF0722.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0711.jpg

Latest posts

Back