Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlee's ear infection is getting better, but i now wonder if she has speech problems cause of the multitude of infections. she talks a lot and understands great, but her words dont sound "right". so i think ill have to get over my fear of someone putting holes in her ears so that she can thrive.

shes sitting on my lap right now watching spirit, stallion of the cimmoran-which we watch min of 3 times a day! lol. this is her first friday night staying at the apartment, shes normally with my parents cause i work, but i have sunday off for a first in two months!!! and work tonight though.

(need to rant)
my boss told me and another girl-who weve both been there for a year-that we need to find a second job...meaning even though we have senrority were not getting more hours. and a girl who started after me is making 9.00 an hour while i make 7.50...havnt gotten a raise in a year. im pretty upset about it and ive voiced this to him and he just said shes more knowledgeable about horses...but im sorry shes dumb about everything else and we do more on the pet side. she doesnt even know why rawhides bad for dogs or why science diet is bad. makes me upset. but have a job interveiw monday for a assistant manager position at a kaycees-gas station- so wish me luck!!
(end rant)

Well still decided on a name for the elop...ace is the only thing coming to mind but i dont know if it suits him yet. he is sooo weird. lol. compared to any other rabbit ive had. tripping over his ears, and he will grab on and pull it if its under him

was super mad this morning...went to put spirit on in the living room but allll the cords were chewed up by sebi. its the first time hes chewed cords. i dont know how he got out. but im pretty upset right now cause some cords were my bfs speakers so hell be VERY upset ):

but good news...which i know its not good right now to have them together, but sebi is now grooming the elop. they sleep cuddled and sebi flips his ears up when grooming, so i think i luckily have another bonded pair. sebi and fallow still hate one antoher. havnt introduced the elop to fallow, kinda scared at his size.

i have some pics i need to upload...

hln917 wrote:
Charlee is so adorable! How is the little cottontail doing? Does he have a name yet?
the cottontail is doing great. a lot better-we decided not being with us is best and so we dont handle him anymore. he is going to the rehabber who was going to originally take him, she has 16 bunnys around his age and size she is releasing in a cpple weeks. she thinks the other ones will wild him up a bit. he will be released on a wildlife preserve and his legs a bit better. so hoping for the best from here...

I can understand about the job situation and lack of raises. Where I work we haven't gotten a raise in 5 years. They finally gave us one and it comes out to a nickel per hour raise!

The name for your e-lop will come, with mine, my daughter looked at her and said she's a Daisy.

Glad the other bun is doing well.

How are you going with names for the new elop? Have you got a shortlist yet?

I just looked at her picture again and thought "Amber" haha just a suggestion :)

I hope Charlee is much better now too.

i had pictures, promise...but my silly self accidently deleted them all -.- will get some new ones soon.

had an interveiw for an assitant manager position at a caseys today, it went really well. she said for my age and being a single mom she is amazed at my accomplishments work wise in the past. :) woot me. shes setting up a meeting with the district manager and then i will know. fingers crossed...

blah...names are at a slump. LOL!!
-ace
-bo
...but hes bonding with sebi so well---hope i dont jinx it--- i wanna give him a really unusual name. that would only be right. but ya im just waiting to hear the name or see it somewhere and i know itll hit me. :)

and crystal, its a boy...dont know how much he would appreciate the name amber. and all i can think of with that is the show house, the amber chick who i hated that died. lol

charlee is doing much better, thank you :)

my to do list:
1. put my shopping list into effect...i have a 200$ limit
2. clean bun cages, set up the run for lil ones
3. throw fallow on the patio and chill for a bit while brushing the bugger out
4. make the bed
5. fold laundury
6. make dinner
7. do dishes
8. go for a walk
9. get charlee a bath and put in spirit for the third time today, give her her meds AND put her to bed
10....uhhm make the bf do something useful lol
11. get everything ready for charlees school tomorrow
12. make sure bf has things ready for work tomorrow
13. say my last night to baby wild bunny, were hoping to release him tomorrow
14. SLEEP!

ps...somewhere in there...find ear plugs...bf talks in his sleep. GRRR

oops! sorry... I had probably read that he's a boy but I had forgotten. I will definitely always remember that now haha

haha I watch house too.... I didn't really like Amber either come to think of it. But I know a really nice girl called Amber who lives in my town so I was thinking of her.

I like names with Z's and X's in them cos they're different.... Zac, Zeek, Zoro, Xavier, Axle/Axyl... hmm that's all I've got for boys.

lol I sleep with ear plugs too, pretty much every night these days. drowns out snoring, brother coming home at 2am and sudden loud rabbit noises.

lol no problem, he gets called a girl by a lot of friends who see him, and i like the name axel, so i may add that to the list too. bf wants to call him igor...blah. i like the name faux-ssaid like fox. but who knows

all the buns are doing good, their loving the blueberrys. Fallow got so excited he jumped in my lap for one. Sebi is really skittish now that the lil elop is caged with him, not sure why. but they get along really well, minus the fact the elop has figured out how to climb up the nic cage and get throgh a bigger hole. lol

pictures hopefully later, got some cute ones today---hopefully i dont delete them all this time -.-

Released the baby bun...heres a last pic of him
1275058080.jpg

ok some elop pics
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0012-2.jpg

IMG_0013-2.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

1276175224.jpg

like i said...him and sebille are doing great
1276175216.jpg

ok so i didnt notice how gross my stomach looked in that pic...dont think gross. ...it was destoryed when i was prego.

ok...so some of you mighta read the thread about i got a shelter cat. his names tanner-might change. he got a bath yesterday and he put up with it pretty well. puts up with charlee good too. cried at the window or door most of the night though -.- annoying.

my expression is weird...lol ignore it...i was starting to laugh at charlee
1276187808.jpg

1276188124.jpg

1276189530.jpg

1276189526.jpg

1276189518.jpg

1276187039.jpg

nawww cute elop pics, he looks cuddly. and cute cat too, cute white paws :)

are you getting any closer to deciding the elops name? anymore new names on the list of possibilities?

still no name ideas...lol...just nothing coming to me yet. we named the cat romeo...bf wants to call the elop igor but i cant accept the name.

so im using this as a personal update. i have had some personal problems. hurt to be touched, bones and joints having pains through them. dizziness, memory loss...

some of it may link back to being knocked out a couple months ago, others not so much.

so drs think it may be linked to a hormone overdose from my birth control-im on implanon. had that removed today...took the dr 3 cuts...one small, it was to low, one to the side of it...not deep enough and it had to be where the tip was...the third was a pretty big gash and still wasnt deep enough so pressing it against the new cut, cut once more. it came out easily after that. im in super amounts of pain as they had to cut into the muscle. sigh. so my arm hurts..but im hoping it helps

im getting slightly depressed cause i cant stand being touched and im afraid my bf wont be so understanding for long. im exhausted and irritable. hopefully things start getting better and theres nothin serious wrong with me

I know, I've got an idea! With a cat called Romeo, you could call the elop Juliet haha I am partly joking, but also I think it is a cute name for her.

From what I've read, your boyfriend sounds like a good guy. Which makes me think that he'll stick around. My main advice is - don't create what you fear. Don't push him away which will create what you are fearing will happen. If you need some space because you're tired and irritable, tell him that. Tell him how you're feeling. Communication is the key :)

I sure hope that some answers can be found and that you start to see an improvement after that birth control thing has been taken out.

Take care of yourself.

he* lol, or else i mgiht come up with something like juliet :)

im lookin at greek names again...but still nothing. i feel kinda bad that i cant name him -.- he is getting so big though! and him and sebi are still doing great!

Fallow is sleeping under my bed right now with Romeo...its cute...they touch just barely. I think Fallow found a new friend

my bf is a good guy...just immature, insecure, and clingy. but hey...we all have issues :) hes been pretty good though, helping me clean my arm and dealin with my random outburts of anger that leads to crying. which is totally new...haha

and so...ive been hinted by people that on the trip were going on at the end of next month-mazda car meet...wohoo-but he might propose. like legit. heh

oh my gosh I did it again... I thought I had it the right way round. dammit. sorry!

boyfriends have to learn to live with outbursts of crying haha I know mine did anyway. why do you say he is immature, insecure and clingy? how long have you been together?

oh wow do you think/feel you're ready to get enaged?

lol no problem :) hes just a super girly bunny like Sebi haha

i met him in his party stage, drinking hardcore, partying, different girls every week. i will admit, he was kinda...a uhm whatever you wanna call it. players a good PG word for the forum lol. he is still just immature...its his first time living on his own. he grew up with his mom cleaning up after him and cooking...so like last night he made a big deal about me telling him to clean the bathroom...
insecure in the way hes always afraid ima leave him or cheat when ive never cheated nor given him a reason to worry about it. and he ALWAYS has to know where i am and what im doin....
he has his downfalls, but theres a lot of great things about him that i dont mention. he got charlee ready this morning cause i was cramping so bad and he made her breakfast

technically weve only been together for 2.5 months. short i know.
but we had a thing about 6 months ago, things came in the picture and he started dating a girl, which they broke up and so somehow him and i ended up from friends to dating...(break up was my fault but he was better off without her cause i knew she was cheating on him)
bout being engaged..weve talked about it.
i was engaged before and thats the only thing that will make this hard, i dont want to feel like im betrayed jesse, who i was engaged to before. but idk

fallow is on strict hay right now and its helpin a bit...hes tired of being brushed, tends to avoid me when i have it

i need to kinda vent though...my bf is upset about it. im shaking and confused. when i was 5 months pregnant or so my daughters dad disappeared. my daughter will be 2 on the 14th. my sister saw him at the mall a couple days ago working...i called the store to see if it was for sure him. i talked to him, just askin what time the store closed. i want to confront him, i have nothing to loose. i dont need his money or him seein my daughter, i want him to sign his rights over.
...im debating. i mean i have nothing to loose with him knowing that i found him. i just wanna know why he is such a loser and couldnt step up to his daughter.

we talked for a bit...he said he would sign his rights over if he agreed to not get him for child support. he said if hes paying he wants to be in her life...which i think is stupid.
i asked why he disapeared...he just said he didnt. ya right. i couldnt find him. thats disappearing.
he said the DNA place would call him if the baby was his, its been about a 1.5 months since i took the test and 1 month for him. i havnt heard back from them either...so idk. there is NO possibility of charlee being someone elses.
what upset me the most was he knew what she looked like. her hair color and eyes....idk. im so stressed. blah.

to top of my horrid day...somebun has stinky poo...got a speeding ticket and dropped my phone in the sink at work.

Latest posts

Back