Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE HAS! almost bigger than Sebi now!!! its so crazy how fast they grow. i think he is in a super awkward stage where everything is to big for his body lol.although if he never grows into his feet ill be happy :) i love his big giant feet!

I've been reading along but haven't commented for a while...

The pics of sam are very cute! They are a bit dark like you said, if you have a photo editing program it should be pretty easy to make them a bit brighter. The way I do it is in iPhoto, but that won't help unless you have a mac?

wish i had adobe photoshop but i lost it when my comp crashed and i cant find my friends disk from it. and i dont have a mac, as nice as they are. i just need to charge my camera batteries cause the bfs flash is broken on his camera

When I get a faster computer I will get photoshop. For now my old mac is fine.

If you wanted to, you could email me the pics and I could put them in iPhoto, increase the light and send them back to you? no pressure but I'd be happy to try :)

can you save them to your computer from here? their just sitting on my photobucket.com account

i was going through old pictures...i know their in this thread...but i wanted to share again

Mimzy (RIP) my sweet...no so sweet, french lop and my baby Fallow
136-1.jpg

Daisy and Sebi when he was a baby
1518.jpg

For Myia :)

the bf named them...they do have a theme if you can figure it out...lol
bacon
mice7203.jpg

the fuzz
mice7208.jpg

Popo
mice7207.jpg

Bacon is my favorite. she will lay he head on my fingers and let me rub behind her ears. super sweetie. Fuzz nips and squeks if you touch her or get near her and Popo is kinda just whatever...but would prefer to be not held, but ok with being touched. Popo and fuzz are friends and Bacon is kinda the lone one out that they tolerate. shes a lot more active than the other two also

Thanks :) ill try to get some more pictures when my camera has got new batteries in it and the girls have gotten more used to me.

well, i was told she will be breeding her flemish in the fall...so babies born around late august or september and then they will be able to go home around late november early december! So I have until then to prepare!

Fallow had run of the apartment last night as I let Sebi and Sam stay out with the NIC Xpen attached to their kennel. All the bunnies were good and their al happy right now. Fallow slept in my room and jumped on the bed once around 4am and got done really quick, lol. Guess he is more comfortable under it :)

Romeo, the cat, is so sweet. He waits until I come home at night-as i get home around midnight on a good night- and then leads me to my room, then follows me to the bathroom and sits in the doorway meowing while I shower. Lol. He loves me...poor Levi. We got the cat so he could have a pet that liked him as Fallow is the only one warming up to him...cat hates Levi. lol.

In work news. I GET TO TRANSFER! My current boss is incapable of humane emotions and is very cruel. It's a 45 minute drive for 8$ an hour so I am transferring to a closer store where it'll be a close 15 minute drive all highway. Still working nights but ill save about a 100$ a month in gas :) just have to tell my current boss -.- I'm sure she will not be to happy about it.

The tanning beds at my apartment broke too. ): Someone broke the glass on it. Stupid people. I don't know how you break it...it's tough stuff!

Oh...and 2 second rant...my sister got upset with me and started going off because I told her I need the money she owes me, 80$. She was like You're stupid for living on your own and not being able to afford stuff. I have a kid...she has a 3grand bike and a car and is going to college while living at home. Spends her money on beer and gas and going out to eat and shopping. She has money to pay me but she is so stingy. I have enough to pay my bills, feed my family and my pets AND still redbox! LOL. That's the part where you laugh...redbox...a dollar. funny. But then she asked if I wanted to go out and eat. Ya she is dumb. I'd rather struggle than live in an abusive envirement anyday!

fuzz16 wrote:
can you save them to your computer from here? their just sitting on my photobucket.com account

You're right, I can. And I did. It puts them straight into iPhoto. Very easy.

What would you like me to do with the edited copies? Would you like me to email them to you or what?

Congratulations on the job transfer! That is great. I am not one for mice or rats, but the mice are rather cute.

Btw, got the redbox, comment, I can definitely relate. I take my wife out on dates to Walmart or the grocery store.;)

Wow...I read your whole blog. I hope I can keepeverything straight....

Fallow....he's one of my fave's. Lovebun.

Cat- Romeo, right?

Sebi...rabbit with beautiful eyes.

Elop- Did you name him Sam??

Seen different dogs. Do you have a dog???

Sounds like your going thru alot in your personal life. Working 2 jobs. I don't know how you do it. Your just an awesome person :)Your daughter is just a cutie and one day her father will have to answer to her. She'll wanna know why. Thats just sad,but she has a good mother. :hug:

Hope your feeling better. I think I read you weren't feeling to good.

:happybunny:April

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Congratulations on the job transfer! That is great. I am not one for mice or rats, but the mice are rather cute.

Btw, got the redbox, comment, I can definitely relate. I take my wife out on dates to Walmart or the grocery store.;)
LOL you may be the only one :) our dates consist of me cooking and cleaning together or every now and then sitting down and watching a movie together. makes you grateful for the little things!

SweetSassy wrote:
Wow...I read your whole blog. I hope I can keepeverything straight....

Fallow....he's one of my fave's. Lovebun.

Cat- Romeo, right?

Sebi...rabbit with beautiful eyes.

Elop- Did you name him Sam??

Seen different dogs. Do you have a dog???

Sounds like your going thru alot in your personal life. Working 2 jobs. I don't know how you do it. Your just an awesome person :)Your daughter is just a cutie and one day her father will have to answer to her. She'll wanna know why. Thats just sad,but she has a good mother. :hug:

Hope your feeling better. I think I read you weren't feeling to good.

:happybunny:April

Fallow will always be my fav bun. lol. but he got upset for some reason and chewed the wires on the alarm clock...not through just pulled the rubber off. was very precise and careful about it so i am assuming he had a vendetta against it...or was upset for some reason lol

romeo is the cat :) and the elop i did name sam..which doesnt fit my weird named rabbits fromt he past really but it suits him

and the dog was temp or permanent. he ended up being a temp kinda rescue deal and he is now in a better home. we just didnt have enough time to keep him but found a great family :)

and trust me...i dont know how i do it either. although my boss at my night job kinda upset me and is to lazy to hire someone new so i got really busy one night alone and was very overwhelmed. after many customers yelling at me, my carpol tunnel unbearably painful, and just busy...i broke down in the cooler. it was a pretty bad night. i dont get to transfer anymore either though because my boss said she wanted me to stay and train the next person (who she hasnt hired after two weeks) and so i just lost my chance to transfer ): meaning...i am finding a new job hopefully and leaving there. i hate her so much.

things with me and my bf have been really rough since i work this second job. we argue all the time and we never see eachother and i am to stressed and i mut have stomach ulcers or something cause i cant eat right anymore, nor have my stomach touched, or any pressure put on it. no wonder i cant get prego ): im stressing myself to much.

and ya...im about in tears wrtingin this. i am loosing the balance of work and family and working to support my home and family has destroyed those relationships but i dont have many other options until i find a new job...hopefully days.

Latest posts

Back